Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Waycca slunk into the shop, green eyes wide at the assortment of goodies. This was among her favorite shops, second only to Honeydukes. Bobbing her head to some song she only faintly remembered but was stuck in her head, she wandered over a shelf stacked high with an assortment of potential pranks. She hadn't done anything particularly mischievous in a while, and she finally felt in high enough spirits to put something together. Lately her head had been a bit clearer, and she knew to take advantage of that while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:43 am

((Do you mind if I join? Smile ))

Nani was standing in front of a big expositor looking for something funny.. not that she usually use that kind of goods, only her brother did and she didn't even like it... but there was a good atmosphere in that shop and it was like be at home.. She chuckled.. what kind of thoughts was she doing?!
She backed a little without watch were she was walking to see also the things high.. and accidentaly she went on a girl.. "Sorry!" she turned quickly to her.. "I didn't see you!" she smiled awkwardly..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:01 am

((So sorry for not responding sooner, dear!))

Waycca was reaching up on her tiptoes to grab a package on one of the higher shelves - curse her shortness - when she felt someone bump slightly into her. Regaining her balance, she turned to the girl and cocked her head. "Uh, it's okay," she muttered, a bit surprised that the girl had apologized. Well, she was a Hufflepuff. She considered just walking away for a beat, but wasn't it one of her goals to try and be more outgoing? "I'm Waycca. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:48 am

((That's ok.. ^^ ))

Nani blinked at the girl reaction.. expecting a different reaction from her.. as other people usually did.. Maybe she just didn't want to start a discussion..
"Nani.." She smiled and waved her hand to say hello.. "It's a big place here but seems that it's impossible not coming on someone!" she laughed pointing around.. probably what she was saying was without sense but she wasn't the best to start conversation..
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:13 am

Waycca tried a smile and nodded in agreement. "Mm, yeah, I guess all the pranksters are out and about this time of day," she shrugged. Though, really, it was almost always this packed. Most of the people milling around didn't even buy anything - it was just enough to look at all the gadgets.

After a beat she stuck her hand out for the other girl to shake. "Anyway, I'm Waycca. You are..?"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:31 am

Nani smiled.. "I guess so.. they work during the night" she laughed.. "Like vampires!" She already knew so meone of that kind so she knew how they usually moved..

She gave her hand.. "Nani.." she smiled.. "Hufflepuff.. you instead are..?"
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:07 am

The mention of vampires reminded her of Akasha; Waycca wondered briefly if Nani had met her.

"Gryffindor," she replied with a small smirk. Aunt Lauren had been positive that she'd be a Slytherin - Waycca still wasn't entirely sure what she meant by that. "So," she continued. "You part of the prankster crowd, or are you just browsing today?"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 am

"NoNo!" Nani laughed.. "I'm not a part of the prank's crew!" she chuckled.. she alreday have to handle two of them all the days.. becoma one of them?! Never! "I'm just looking around.. here's there are so many funny things!" she chuckled.. "I'm preparing myself if someone will do some jockes on me! If you know the enemy you can stiop him!" she laughed..
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:00 am

Waycca grinned. 'Prank crew' was an interesting way to put it. "Yeah, I guess that's true. Or you could always get back at them," she said, raising her eyebrows. It seemed like Nani dealt with some pranksters already, and getting revenge would be way more fun than avoiding them altogether. Though Nani didn't really seem to be the revenge type.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 am

Nani laughed.. "That's true too!" she smiled.. "And you? Do you join the prank's crew or Gryffindors don't do these things?" she chuckeld.. from what she heard HufflePuff were designated to be the pranks of the school and Gryffindor were loyal.. brave.. maybe also hot heads but she never heard them be called pranks.. So it was a new experience meet one of them into Zonko's shop.. "I mean.. HufflePuff are the pranks.." she smiled awkward.. "Gryffindors.. I don't know.. I've never seen one do some jockes.."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:52 am

"Oh, I'm sure at least one person from every house has done a prank or two," Waycca replied, smirking. "I used to get in trouble for it rather a lot, actually. I guess I've just been too lazy these days to come up with anything." Though she usually didn't have a 'crew' to prank with. When it came to practical jokes, she'd always been a lone pranker.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Nani smiled.. "Mmmh.. I guess you're right!" she chuckled.. "I bet that also Slytherins have pranks!" she smiled.. probably they wouldn't do normal jockes.. only bad jockes!
"Being in troubles is not so bad.. " she mumbled.. "..specially if you're with your friends! At least you can share with them the punishment!" she laughed softly..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]   Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Laugh[TAG: Open]
Page 1 of 1