Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) Empty
PostSubject: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 am

Waycca was striding swiftly toward the front doors. She had done her job and, if no one crossed her path in the next few minutes, she'd be through. Though, honestly, the need for bloodshed, and lots of it, was still clinging to her mind. Her wand hand twitched, hoping that she would encounter at least one more innocent before this was over.

Only ten feet from the doors, she suddenly ducked behind a statue, lying in wait until something, anything came by. Just one more thing and her mission would be complete.
Back to top Go down
Jane Pevensie

Jane Pevensie

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:17 am

Jane was grinning, she entered the entrance hall from the kitchens. She had just been helping a house elf, named Mitzi, with some baking, kindly she had offered to let Jane take some back with her. Looking down at the muffins, she was quite impressed with herself, it had turned out she had a decent hand at cooking. Yes, they were a little lopsided, but Janey didn't let that bother her.

Skipping down the halls with the basket, she decided to head in the direction of the Gryffindor Tower. The fat lady had come to like her as Janey was always so complimentary of her singing. She couldn't wait to show Waycca, Molly, Lexi and Akasha what she had made. They were still fresh and warm, she did so hope they liked them.

(going to make this hard for you waycca dear xD)
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 am

((Oh, no. This. Is going. To break. My heart. Chessie dear, my heart is about to be clogged up with feels and it is your fault.))

Waycca spotted a target almost immediately. A maniacal grin laced its way onto her face as she stepped from the shadows, blocking the young Hufflepuff's path. "Hello," she murmured, the hand gripping her wand flexing in anticipation of what was to come.

"Muffins. How delightful! Mind if I have one?" Without waiting for an answer she pointed her wand at the girl, a cruel expression coming over her features. "Petrificus Totalus," she said, deciding to get right to the point this time. Yes, this last message would be all she needed for the Dark Lord to be pleased.
Back to top Go down
Jane Pevensie

Jane Pevensie

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:38 am

Jane jumped slightly as Waycca sprang out at her, but giggling lightly she laughed it off.

"Don't make me jump like that auntie!" Janey giggled, thinking naively that she was simply teasing her playfully and this was another one of her games to make the young hufflepuff smile. It worked, a broad grin spread across her face in recognition and her cheeks lit up.

"Look, I made them especially!" Jane smiled, thrilled that Waycca was interested in the muffins. She had been so proud of them after all, and had baked them just for her Hogwarts family. As her small fingers reached under the cover of the basket to grab one, the spell hit her at her core.

Eyes wide and startled, she stared unblinkingly at her friend. Her face would've contorted in confusion but the spells bindings held her tight. Overbalancing, she fell to the floor and with an inward cry, she noticed a few of her muffins topple to the ground and were crushed under her weight.

(i know the feeelsss, my janeyyyy nooooooooooo)
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:47 am

((NO, NOT THE MUFFINS. DAMMIT CHESSIE.))

Waycca smirked, a laugh escaping her at the sight of the girl crashing to the ground. "Aww, look. You've gone and ruined them," she , stooping to pick one of the muffins up to examine it. "They would've been delicious, I'm sure. Now you need to be punished for dropping your lovely treats." She could feel the excitement reach its boiling point, and suddenly she could wait no longer.

She straightened and backed up a few paces, cold gaze and wand trained on Jane. "And I think I know just the thing to make you learn your lesson. Sectumsempra!"
Back to top Go down
Jane Pevensie

Jane Pevensie

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:22 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Jane couldn't move, her eyes just stung as she looked up at her Au- no, this wasn't her Auntie, this was some morphed version of someone she knew, someone she loved. Her eyes begged her to stop, for Waycca to pick up the remaining muffins still preserved in the basket and offer them back to her, to help her up, to say sorry for playing such a hurtful and take her into her arms. But she didn't.

Jane wanted to stay strong, she wasn't the sort of child to cry or whimper at her fate, instead, she looked at Waycca with a confused expression. Her mouth wanting to form the single question: why? Yet, she couldn't move, and as Waycca said the spell, her body tore itself apart.

The previous body-binding curse broke and Jane writhed, hot stinging tears in her eyes as her small form gripped onto the floor. Large cuts exploding over her body as she began to bleed uncontrollably. A single tear escaped then, as her eyes shut and she fell unconscious.

[OMG MY BABY]
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 am

((THAT GIF. CHESSIE I AM DEAD.
CAUSE OF DEATH: FEELS. YOU ARE MY MURDERER.))

The first thing she saw when she was in control of her own mind again was Jane's limp form, covered in a pool of her own blood. A shocked, horrified scream ripped itself from Waycca's chest. Her wand clattered to the floor and she rushed toward the Hufflepuff, panic mounting when she got a closer look at the damage. "Jane!" she breathed, trembling as she stared, trying to wrap her mind around the situation.

She had to get help, but she was terrified that moving her would only make things worse. "Help!" she shouted down the hall, her own voice sounding hysterical to her ears. She was desperate to know who had done this, how she'd gotten here, and what the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:20 pm

The smell of blood.

That was the first thing Akasha smelt when she left the common room. She originally left to go find Waycca, Molly or Jane, but for some reason she hadn't seen her housemates in ages, neither Jane. So she left the common room to look for them.

Suddenly, an innocent search for her friends turned into a panic and frantic search.

She dropped her bookbag and raced towards the source of the strong sweet smell of blood. It smelled too sweet, as if its owner had yet to mature...'NO. Jane!'

"HELP!"

That was Waycca

The vampire ran even quicker towards the scent until she came to the entrance hall. The sight that met her was heartbreaking.

There lay Jane, bloodied and unconscious. Leaning over her was Waycca, who looked hysterical. She rushed over to them both. "What happened, Waycca?!" she attempted to keep a calm tone, but the sight of Jane made it hard to do. "What happened to Janey?"

She pushed a stray hair out of Janes face, but snatched her fingers away at the lack of warmth. 'No...'
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Waycca jerked her gaze toward Akasha when she arrived next to them, seemingly out of the blue. The sight of her friend brought relief, but not near enough to sway the panic rising in her. "I-I don't know, I just...one minute I was at the Shrieking Shack and then I'm standing here and Jane is bleeding all over the damn floor," she managed to hiss out through clenched teeth, brain racing to keep up with the current events.

"W-we need to get her to the hospital wing. Right?" she said after a beat, unable to tear her gaze from the small, unconscious form. She had to get herself under control, she knew, she couldn't just sit there shaking because now Akasha was here and they would find a way to do something, right? They were going to get Jane help and figure everything out and punish whatever bastard had done this to her. Right?
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:40 am

((Khay bb it's been a week. I'm dying. T.T))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:39 pm

(Sorry, Writers block DX)

Akasha pressed two fingers to Jane's cold neck, leaning down to place her head on the young humans chest. Faintly, she could still feel the slow flow of blood and her beating heart. She would have sighed in relief, had not the slowness of her blood been so alarming.

She glanced at Waycca from her position, "She's still alive, but if we don't get her to the Hospital wing soon, she'll die." Sitting up, she gathered the small frame in her arms and stood in one fluid motion. Her face was set with determination. "Come on, we've got to get her there before it's too late. Here," She took off her robe with one arm while the other held Jane. "Shred this into pieces so that we can have some makeshift gauzes. We need to at least stop the blood flow."

After handing it to her friend, Akasha started towards the Hospital Wing.

(Since Jaydens post is on the same floor, do you think we could merge them?)
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:50 pm

((No problem darling~))

Waycca watched Akasha stand with Jane in her arms. When the robe was held out to her, she was finally roused from her daze and set to ripping it into strips so that they could stop the steady flow of blood. Her head still pounded and her hands shook, but at least she had a purpose now. She set on wrapping a couple of strips on a particularly big gash on the Hufflepuff's arm. "Okay," was all she could manage at the moment.

((Yepsolutely. Just have then show up where Jayden is?))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:43 pm

(Yep, and just be like "What the fuck?!")

Akasha felt concern for her friends lack of words, but she couldn't focus on that at the moment; Jane was much more important. So she walked faster, but still at Waycca's pace, hoping that the young girl wouldn't die on the way to the Hospital wing.

As she got closer to the stairwell, she suddenly heard screams of pain. She turned sharply in that direction, "Did you hear that?" She said to Waycca quickly. "It sounds like someone else is being attacked!"

The vampire took out her wand and sent a message to Professor Dumbledore to tell him about the attacks; something was going on and it scared her, mostly for her friends. She looked down at Jane, her pale face speckled with blood while her chest was drenched in it. She had to get her to the hospital wing. Maybe a transportation spell...

Without saying a word to Waycca, she placed Jane on the marble floor gently, placing one hand on the young girls chest while the other held her stone necklace. She muttered a few words, And then Jane disappeared.

The vampire stood, looking at Waycca, "I sent her to the hospital wing, so she will be getting the treatment that she needs. Right now, you and I need to see what those screams ar- Wait. Jayden?!" She looked in the direction that she heard her friend; he sounded hysterical! "Come on, Waycca, something is wrong with Jayden!" She said before taking off.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:11 pm

"Maybe it's the same thing that got Janey?" she wondered aloud, perplexed as to what coukd be cahsing so much hirror. Waycca watched, eyes wide and puzzled as Akasha placed Jane on the floor. "But shouldn't we..." Before she could say anything more, Jane had disappeared. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of her chest now that the Hufflepuff was in the Hospital Wing.

Her relief was almost immediately snatched away as more screams sounded somewhere else on this floor. "Okay, let's investiga-" As soon as the vampire said Jayden's name, she Waycca knew she was right. "Shit," she breathed, racing off after Akasha, adrenalin pumping through her veins and a terrible feeling that things would only get worse from here. What the hell was going on here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)   One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane) Empty

Back to top Go down

One More Thing{Event #1(TAG: Jane)
Page 1 of 1