Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going in for the kill [Event #1]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

Going in for the kill [Event #1] Empty
PostSubject: Going in for the kill [Event #1]   Going in for the kill [Event #1] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:14 pm

Laura walked out into Hogsmeade after she realized what her orders were. She stood outside as she watched people walk around in Hogsmeade. Her eyes gazing around, looking for a target. A target to kill.

She slowly started to walk. She kept her wand in her pocket, as well as her mini Bow in her back pocket. Laura watched the people past her, and found no one would be good enough to kill. Though she stopped when she suddenly saw a male all alone.. A male who looked pretty beat and tired. Someone who wouldn't be able to run as long.

Laura made her way to the man. And as she got closer, her emotionless expression changing into a scared one. Making her look like a scared girl that was lost.

"Excuse me sir.. I'm lost.. and very cold. I... haven't eaten for days.. Can I please stay the night here? Or.. at least use your phone.." She said with a terrified tone. A very convincing terrified tone.

---
(Man's point of view)

The man looked at the young girl, and was surprised at how cold and scared she looked. He listened to what she had to say, and stood there speechless.. Though he was also thinking whether or not to let her stay.

But when he made his decision.. He spoke.

"Yes, yes you may. I have a phone so you can call your parents.. to let them know where you are." He said softly as he moved out of the doorway for Laura.

---
Laura fought back a smirk that wanted to form on her lips. This man was so foolish it was stupid. But instead of smirking, she nodded a little before she smiled lightly.

"Thank you, sir.." She whispered as she walked into the house. And when she passed him, she let a slight smirk showed.

"The phone is down the hall and to the right."

Laura turned to look at the male as she had a smile again on her lips. She nodded as she walked down the hall and turned to enter the room. Her eyes gazed around for the phone. When she found it she smiled. And thought about she would kill this man.

---

And after a few minutes.. she came up with a plan.

"Excuse me.." She called out from the room. "I do not know how to work your phone.. can you please show me?" She asked.

"Yes I can. I'll be right there!"

Laura smirked as she backed up and slowly took out the bow from her back pocket. She also took an arrow out as well. And when they were fully out, they turned into normal sized. She took her stance as she stood there, her eyes growing cold and emotionless.. Almost like in a daze. And there was now a frown on her face.

---
(Man's point of view)

The man walked down the hall, not knowing that the girl was going to betray him.

And the moment he turned to enter the door, his eyes widened at what he saw.

---
Laura smirked softly as she watched his expression changed drastically. But when he opened his mouth to speak, her emotionless, cold expression came back and she shot the arrow straight into the man's heart.

She lowered the bow as she watched the man fall to the ground. Her eyes showing nothing but coldness. And when he was fully on the ground, she put her bow back in her pocket and walked to the man.

---
(Man's point of view)

"Why..?" The man whispered out.

---
"Shut up." Laura said coldly as she whipped out her wand and pointed it at the man. "Avada Kedavra." She said and watched the green light shoot at the man. She watched how the light left his eyes, leaving him dead on the ground. Laura looked up as she put the wand back in her pocket.

She didn't look back as she left the room, before leaving the house.. Wanting to move on her next task.. Hoping it would be more fun then this. She wished that the man she had just killed would've put up a fight. But she also couldn't complain.. the job was done

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down

Going in for the kill [Event #1]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: