Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:40 pm

"Ok how about this." Aladdin held up his hands. "I'll talk the Pixies to the Professors office." He turned to the teacher. "You can take care of them later." He looked down at the girl still on the ground. "I'll bring her with me into the castle." He indicated the young girl. "She can help me carry things and start healing them. Everyone else can start securing the grounds." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Emily smiled brightly towards the teacher and said, ''Yes, I can carry some things, I will be glad to take care to the Pixies for you'', she finished with a sweet smile, hoping that could make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Miranda smiled sadly at the two students. "Of course," she mumbled at Grace's comment. She was still too frazzled by what had happened. She couldn't think straight. The most important thing now was to protect the students. An odd change came over her then, a strength she hadn't known in quite some time. Her eyes hardened. She straightened, forming a course of action. She knew she should talk to Dumbledore or Aliss. but neither was around.

"I need to find anyone else who could have been affected. They will all be dangerous. Miss Centaura, I know you are quite angry with me at the moment, but I need you and your sister to check the forest. The two of you are the only ones besides myself who will enter those trees."
"Aladdin, you and Miss Castle please take the pixie's to my office. Keep them warm. I have some valerian roots on the second shelf by my desk. Try and get them to chew on those. It should allow them to rest. Miss Wang..."

She turned to the fiery young Gryffindor. She had heard rumors of her temper. "I need you to stay with me." Her voice wavered only slightly. She may have been imbued with a protective strength, but she had no idea how long it would last. She needed the strong young woman, to keep her grounded. "We're going to find others who were affected."
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Grace nodded seriously and looked around at the group, pulling her hair back as she did so. She could almost feel the electricity in the air, the tension of the coming struggle. Her fingertips tingled with anxiety and she held her hands in fists.

Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Aladdin nodded as he took Castle's hand pulling her back toward the Pixies.

"Yes ma'ma." He looked down at the young girl. "Come on Castle lets take care of these guys." he turned back to Professor Melgrove. "We'll stay in your office until you come back and tell us it's safe." Al knew he would need too keep the young girl safe and the best way to do that would be to stay in one place were they would know none of these other 'infected' would be. He also knew he would need to make sure the girl was useful otherwise she might leave and end up hurt wandering around the castle.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:06 am

Emily looked up from prof Melgrove to Aladdin, she took a deep breath and held Aladdin's hand while they walked toward the Pixies... They were in bad conditions, and Emily felt sorry for them... ''C'mon little one... We'll take care of you'', she said softly and nested one of them into her arms, like she did with her old dolls.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:39 am

[Grace: Wana follow Miranda on over to the Hospital wing? She's heading there to seek out help.]
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:44 am

(ooc: sure)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:50 am

(Ooc: Emily would you like to come with me to take care of the Pixies? Smile )
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:03 pm

[Yep, Aladdin! I would love to rp with you! :3]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:00 am

(yay but were should we go I was just looking and our teacher doesn't seem to have an office. Sad )
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:54 am

[gah! ya...Chessie's sposed to make her a hut to live in....I'll remind her today!]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:18 am

(ok let us know when you have one ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:34 am

[https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net/f52-professor-melgrove-s-hut]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:10 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

here Emily ^^

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] changed the title come on Emily ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1   Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical Creatures Lesson {Tag: Any students} Event number 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2