Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:04 am

She felt her whole body perk up at those words. She smiled widely, her eyes almost sparkled. She quickly united their lips into a passionate kiss. She parted after a while, looking into his eyes smiling softly, her eyes half closed. "I really like you too Sinbad." She said in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:13 am

Sinbad kissed her back. As he pulled her even closer. He smiled wide. ''I'm glad you do. '' Than a smirk was painted on his lips. He wondered if she had forgotten that Grace had blamed him to rape Maggie. He shook it off, And kissed her passionated. Pulling her on top of him. ''I'm very glad..'' He said again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:23 am

She smiled, kissing him back just as passionated. They had seemed to fall to the floor at some point. She smiled softly as she laid her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. "You feeling better already?" She asked knowing the answer already, but if he maybe wanted to talk about it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:36 am

He sighed. Closing his eyes as he leaned his head against the wall. ''Yes..Thank you..'' He let his hand go through her hair. ''I'm very glad..that I found you in the medical wing..I'm sure I would have crushed some people if I didn't find you..'' He smirked. Kissing her head again. He was happy, And it was rare that her was happy. Normally he had no emotions. Or just angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:40 am

She giggeled, enjoying his fingers combing through her hair. "Oh really? Like who would you have crushed?" She looked up at him with a wide grinn. "And what were their crime?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Sinbad smirked. "Random strangers.. Or I would find a place to hide and drink away my anger...though that doesn't always work." He scratched his head. "Though I wouldn't want to hurt you.." He said with a smiled as he brought his hand to her chib, lifting her head a little. He let his thumb caress her lower lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:11 pm

She smiled softly. "You do know I have alot of friends here. I don't want you to hurt them." She said gently. She knew her friends like Fionn would be protectie over her. She didn't want there to be a fight over her. "Or them to hurt you." She said caressing his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Sinbad smiled. ''I won't harm your friends..Neither will they harm me.'' He said as he laid a hand on hers. He kissed the palm of her hand. ''Neither will I harm you..'' He couldn't Harm her. He had done before. But he couldn't now. He couldn't explain why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:36 pm

She smiled softly at how he kissed her palm. Giggling slightly. "Well I can't harm anyone. I can just throw books."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:40 pm

He laughed. ''I'm sure you can..'' He caressed her hand. ''..Throw books.'' Teasing her as he tickled her side lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:42 pm

She giggeled, rolling off of him to the floor as she tried to get away from his fingers. "Meanie." She said teasing him lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Sinbad grinned as she rolled off of him. He kept on tickling her. Smirking as he saw her. He kissed her neck. ''What you say sweet?'' He asked as he kept on tickling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 pm

She started to laugh harder, rolling on the floor wiggling to get away from his touch. "Stooop..." She tried to whine out as he just kept tickling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:17 pm

''Give me one good reason..'' He laughed. As he let his hands tickle under her shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:28 pm

She kept laughing, tears lining her eyes. "I'll .... do anything!!! Just stop!!" She managed to say through all the laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:55 pm

''Anything huh?!'' He smirked. As he stopped. He held up his hands. ''And what will that be?'' He laughed. As he sat on his knees. Looking down at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:58 pm

She was panting, trying to calm her breath. She smirked. "That is entirely up to you." She laid her head on the cold stone floor, waiting for his decision and catching her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:04 am

''Come here..'' He said in a soft voice. As he looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:06 am

She grinned, still laying on the floor as she raised her hand up as if to ask him to help her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:14 am

He took her hand. Pulling her up, As he held her in an embrace. He looked into her eyes. As he brushed some hair out her face. ''Kiss me..'' He whispered, Ofcourse he would get a kiss. But it was fun to play with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 am

She smirked, giving a quick peck on his cheek before pulling away. "Is that good enough?" She asked faking innocense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:23 am

He smirked looking at her. As he let his hand caress her cheek. Pulling her closer to kiss her passionated. He pushed her gently against the wall. Letting his tongue caress her lower lip. Asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:43 am

She kissed him back, feeling her back against the wall. She opened her mouth for him to enter. Her hands went up to his shoulders, wrapping around his neck to keep him close to her. Her fingers started to slowly tangle with his hair, playing with it gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:48 am

Sinbad let his tongue slide into her mouth. Letting his tongue caress hers. He moaned softly. As he felt her fingers getting tangled in his hair. He let one hand slide down to her skirt. Caressing her inner thigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:41 am

She felt his hand go under her skirt. She made a little squeal, breaking the kiss. Her hand went to his. "Somewhere more private please. I don't like the thought someone seeing us." She said with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next