Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) Empty
PostSubject: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:59 am

Sinbad had found Margaret in the medical wing. He didn't know why. But he wasn't going to stay there in that wing. He disliked it. Besides, He wanted to go somewhere nobody would bother him. He was done with everybody else, He just wanted to spent some time with Maggie now. Why? Because she seemed to calm him down. He had pulled her with him.
With no explanation.

(OOC: If there's any problem with them being here. Tell us.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:04 am

Maggie had had her nose fixed. It wasn't bleeding anymore, but it was still a bit swollen and red. Sinbad had appeared out of the blue and dragged her with him. She didn't protest much until she saw they were going to the forbidden corridor. "Sinbad? What is wrong?" She asked worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:25 am

Sinbad sighed. Trying to calm himself. He had actually emotions inside him, And most of the time he thought that was a bad thing. And he didn't know why. As he Pulled her towards him. His heart was racing. ''I need you to calm me down.'' He looked into her eyes. Frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:33 am

Maggie felt herself be pulled to him. His arms were around her frame, she looked up at him, blinking slightly. She brought her hand up to gently touch his cheek, running her thumb over his cheek bone in a circular motion. She could sense everything was not right with him. It made her feel important that he wanted her to calm him down. "Do you want to talk about it? You don't have to if you don't want to. We can just talk about something else then." She said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:59 am

Sinbad smiled. That was why. She meant well. Why did Grace talk so low about Maggie? Though When She suggested to talk He groaned. He laid his hand on hers. ''I just had a talk with Grace. And I just..Don't understand her...I don't..I can't she's so weird. And some things she said about you just didn't make any sense at all. She's frustrating..I ..I can't..just..'' He groaned again, Stepping back. As he leaned against the wall. He was rambling and not making much sense. But Maggie seemed to understand him sometimes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:05 am

Maggie listened to him silently. He needed to vent it seemed. She was a bit hurt that Grace would talk bad about her to Sinbad, but she would let it slide. She didn't need the attention now, Sinbad did. She walked next to him, leaning her back to the wall. She took his hand, tangling their fingers together as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "It's okay, everything will work out." She said in thesame soft voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:17 am

Sinbad sighed. He laid his head on hers. ''I'm just so done..So what if I spent time with you?'' He sighed. ''It's not others business.'' He brushed through his hair again. ''That's why we are here. Nobody goes into the forbidden corridor.'' He grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 am

She smiled at his comment. It was true, no one came here. She squeesed his hand tighter to show him she liked his words. "I think so too. Why do they make it their buisness I have no idea." She sighed softly. "I am here to listen Sinbad if you need to just talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 am

Sinbad sighed. He pulled her in a hug. Brushing through Maggies hair. "Thank you." He smiled, a rare smile as he kissed Maggies forehead. Yes he thought she was rather naive too at first but..that was just a cover it seemed.. He sighed. Leaning his head against the wall. "This is one reason why I don't waste my time on others.." He sighed again rubbing his eyes. "I tortured Grace today. And all she did was trying to teach me a lesson. It was really a waste of time.." He said as he opened his eyes to look at Maggie. Yeah she would probably be surprised he talked about it so lightly. But..he was not going to hide. Getting into trouble? Was that the beggist problem? Being thrown off school? That would just be a burden off his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:31 pm

She smiled softly in his arms, being like this felt so good. His touches and kisses made her feel special again. She pressed her ear against his chest, listening to him talk. Maggie shot her head up to look at him a bit shocked. "Tortured!? How?! Why?!" She asked in that same soft tone, but she was a bit scared. Why would he have done that? He would be in so much trouble if someone found out. She swallowed, she didn't want him expelled. She hugged his chest on an instinct. "I don't want you to get in trouble." She said, probably sounding like a child that could loose her favorite toy or something, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Sinbad looked at her. He was al ready somewhat calmer. He bruhed through her hair again. "I won't get into trouble.. I guess.." He sighed. It made him somewhat happy though that she didn't want him into trouble. It was cute. He softly caressed her cheek. He than noticed her little bit swollen red nose. He hadn't seen it before. Because he hadn't taken a good look at her. "What's with your nose..?" He asked. Looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Maggie tensed, quickly covering her nose with her hand. She blushed. "I will tell you only if you promise you won't get mad." She looked into his eyes. "Promise?" Aurora had been messing with her yes, but in Maggies eyes she didn't deserve to get another hit on her cheek. And that was what had made Aurora be mean to Maggie in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Sinbad raised his eyebrow. Not get mad? About what? He sighed, knowing he couldn't promise such a thing. "Fine, I won't." He answered. Looking at her, did she get into a fight or so? Or was she just clumpsy and fell? He took her hand away from her face. "Don't cover up, I've already seen it ." He smirked.

(OOC: i fell asleep in the car >.< But we're in Amsterdam now xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:49 am

She let him take her hand away, looking down a bit. She bit her lip. "Aurora punched me." She said simply, looking up at him. "We had a little argument, and I called her names and she called me names and then I threw a book at her and we started to fight." She said ashamed.

OOC: sorry, I was stalking when you would post, but the 'american wonder' came and needed to use the computer and then I had to go to work and when I came home we had to go take him to the summer house x.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:03 am

Sinbad frowned when he heard Aurora had punched Maggie. But he had promised not to get angry. He than smirked lightly as she told him about fighting. Maggie fighting huh. Nice..."That's my baby." He patted her head. "I hope you showed her that she shouldn't mess with you." He said kissing her forehead as he looked at her somewhat proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:13 am

She blushed deep red. No she hadn't really showed Aurora anything. Aurora had been the one doing most of the punching and hitting. "Not really... I just don't like it how she keeps bringing me down to boost herself up." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:32 am

Sinbad wasn't surprised. Sure Maggie maybe could throw some punches. But really showing somebody who was the boss? Not really. He brushed over her cheek seeing her blush, that was cute. "No need to blush... Atleast you've thrown some punches right?" He asked looking at her with a rather rare smile. Again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:35 am

She smiled brightly up at him. His smile was truly rare, and she enjoyed every minute of it. She leaned forward, laying a light kiss on his lips. "I like it when you smile." She ran her hand on his cheek. "It suits you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:04 am

Sinbad kissed her back, followed by a laugh. "Thanks babe." He kissed her lips again. Pulling her closer a little bit. He pulled away. Sighing. "Did she say anything that hurt you?" He asked as he looked at her. A serious expression on his face. "So I have a reason to punch her next time." He added. Why wouldn't he? The bitch was on his nerves the first day he saw her. And it only got worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:51 am

Her head shot up again. "You will do no such thing! She already blames me for the time you slapped her, and she called me a whore." She looked down biting her lip. "Well I told her that she should know one since she looks at herself in the mirror everyday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:58 am

Sinbad raised his eyebrow. ''What?!'' He yelled as he looked at her very angry. ''You are no whore! How can she....How...'' He groaned. Sighing as he gave up. Not wanting to shout at Maggie, It was no use. ''..Sorry..'' He sighed kissing her forehead. As he hugged her. He sat up straighter. Kissing her lips again. ''Don't let anybody tell you you are a whore okay.'' He said as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 am

She closed her eyes, enjoying the touch of his lips on her forehead. "Oh, the last one that called me a whore got slapped and a book thrown on her head." She giggeled. "And how can I be a whore if I only have slept with you." She said poking his nose, giggling again slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:27 am

Sinbad smiled. He took her hand. Kissing it. ''Well than you're my whore.'' He smirked squeezing her butt lightly. He looked around. ''I don't understand what is so forbidden about this corridor? Where there teachers fooling around here so it was forbidden? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:41 am

She made a face, wrinkiling her nose in disgust. "Can't you come up with something else? I don't want to be called a whore of anyone." She looked around the corridor. "Maybe they are hiding something in the class rooms." She said grinnig. "All the skeletons of the students that missbehaved." She said trying to sound scary as she made her fingers walk up his chest. "You might be next." She whispered, grinning wider now before she started laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:57 am

Sinbad laughed. ''Well..Who knows, But I'll take you with me kay?'' He winked. As he brushed her cheek. Why did she choose to stay with him? And Why did he choose to stay with her? She had this certain..Character that just..He didn't know..It didn't annoy him. He sighed. ''I like you Maggie..I really like you..'' He gave her one of his rare smiles again. She wasn't just a toy that Grace thought she was. The poor girl would commit suicide if he would break her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)   I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret) Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't care what you think, Let's go. (Tag: Margaret)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next