Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

midnight swim (jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

midnight swim (jim) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:04 am

Evaine nodded "Alright, I'll be their for you Jim. I'm pretty sure Maggie is pretty understanding just like Emily but we wont know that until we talk to her ourselves." she said, "But your right hearing it from you might put her at ease, she needs to hear it from you the most. Sure Emily could tell her but would that be enough?" she said before shivering. Her body was now starting to get ice cold from the water, her lips turning blue. Eva snuggled close to Jim trying to get warmed up, she wasn't ready to get out of the water and leave just yet.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Jim nodded. "Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Although maybe having Emily put in a good word would at least let Maggie know that I'm not, you know, totally nuts. It'll make me talking to her seem not so...out of the blue, you know? You know I hardly willingly start conversations with people I barely know." He noticed Evaine shiver and he put his arm around her, his hand rubbing against her shoulder. "We should get inside if you're getting cold," he said. "Don't you getting hypothermia or something."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Eva was shivering even more even with Jim rubbing her shoulders role try warming her up "no, I don't wanna go inside yet unless you know how to make hot coco." She slightly laughed. Eva nuzzled her face in Jim's shoulders "I think we should get out of the water." She managed to say shivering like a leaf but still didn't want to get back up to the castle even with a fire place in the common room she wanted to spend a few more hours alone with Jim.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:59 pm

"Eva, I don't want you freezing to death," Jim said, sighing a little. Still keeping an arm around her, he led her out of the water and wrapped her school robe around her, hoping that that would warm her up a bit. He felt a little chilly himself, but he was better off than Evaine. Maybe he didn't get as cold as easily? Or maybe it was his werewolf genes. He didn't know. "Come on, let's head back and get you warmed up. At the very least, you'll get a cold if we stay out here any longer."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Eva pouted a little not wanting to head back but he had a point is she stayed any longer out their she'll freeze to death. Walkingnout of the freezing coldwher she rubbed her shoulders shivering. She felt Jim place her school rode over her shoulders, wrapping the rode over herself hiding her upper body it didn't help as much but it was a start. Slipping her shoes on she took a hold of Jim's hand walking back up towards the castle to warm up

((You wanna move this to the common room?))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Jim sighed in relief. He thought he was going to have to drag Evaine back to the school. She could be pretty stubborn sometimes. But it seemed like the idea of freezing to death wasn't very appealing to her. He grabbed his own school robes before catching up with her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as they walked back.

((Sure. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

midnight swim (jim)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3