Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A midnight snack

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 am

Aurora had pulled Jason with her towards the kitchens. Nobody was there, How perfect. ''You want something my dear?''
She asked turning around, Smirking wickedly. ''I am sure they have stuffed the fridges full with food, So there is no need to worry.''
She turned around. Swaying her hip back to him. As her face was rather close to his. ''But I can give you some thing else as well.''
Grinning as she walked towards the fridge.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:51 am

"Not really." Jason shook his head, he'd rather red meat which for the most part was hard to come by unless he were hunting in the Forbidden Forest, which he hadn't had clearance to do this year.

Jason blinked finding Aurora's face close to his own. He felt his cheeks tint a bit redder as he looked at her.

"You can give me something else as well?" Jason was lost, he didn't understand what Aurora was getting at.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:53 am

Aurora was so disappointed, He had no experience whatsoever? She smirked though. Turning around. As she walked back towards Jason. She let her hand slightly touch his. ''Well..I could.'' She looked up at him, Almost a innocent look in her face.
As she let her hand slowly run up his arm to his shoulder. ''But if you don't want it..''
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:01 am

Jason's eyebrows furrowed clearly confused with the situation. He really wasn't a people person.

"But if I don't want what?" He asked, trying to understand what was going on.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 am

Aurora sighed in her head but kept on her mask. As she brought her face closer to his. ''Come on Jason..'' She whispered.
Almost against his lips. ''Are you sure you don't know?'' She brought her other hand in his neck as well.
Her body very close to his, She could feel his body warmth. It made her body become warm as well.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:21 am

Jason felt his cheeks warm a darker shade as she moved closer. He felt the girl's hand on his neck as he took in a quick intake of breath. He moved his face down, connecting their lips. Damn, he couldn't stop himself from doing it. It just felt like the right thing to do in that situation.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:29 am

Aurora was glad he kissed her. As she kissed back, She pushed her body against his. As she let her arms wrap around him.
That was a good boy, He finally understood. Why was Don so afraid of him? Behind that big layer of anger, There was a innocent little boy. She stopped to kiss, She wasn't sure if he was ready yet or not. She smiled up at him. Though her body longed to kiss him again.
Trying to ignore it. ''Want more?'' She asked, Smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:34 am

Jason felt her cooler against his warmer one as she wrapped her arms around him. He moved his hands to rest at her waist as they kissed. He blinked lightly when she pulled back and asked.

"Want more?"

Did she even have to ask?

"Of course." Jason said in a different tone he was not used to talking in. It was lighter and a lot less guarded than the tone he normally used for talking.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:39 am

Aurora smirked. ''Al right than...'' She let her lips meet his again, Pushing him against the wall but not too hard. As she slowly let her hands slide down over his chest, Towards the end of his sweater, She pulled on it softly. Before taking it off him.
She smirked. Kissing him again, This time with some what more passion.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:53 am

Jason's back felt the cold, smooth wall as he felt her hands moved over his chest and to the bottom of his sweater. He let her remove the sweater from his person as she reunited the kiss. She seemed to be a bit more into kissing him than she had previously been. He returned the gesture with his own movements of his arms trying to pull her closer and moving his lips in parallel with hers.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 am

Feeling him pulling her closer. Her body reacted to this as a sweet temptation filled her body. She wanted to rip all the clothes off him.
But staying calm, She let her hands slowly go under his shirt, Caressing his chest. As she softly bit his lower lip.
Smirking at him.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:13 am

"You're hands are cold." Jason chuckled out as he jumped when she bit his lip. He gasped, startled by her actions.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 am

Aurora grinned. ''Oh I am sorry.'' She let out a soft laugh as he was surprised. ''Did I hurt you baby?'' Winking at him.
As she let her hands grab his shirt and pulling it over his head. Kissing his neck, Going lower to his chest. ''I hope this makes it better?''
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:57 am

"No." Jason replied with, he was just a bit startled by it. He shimmed out of his shirt feeling Aurora moving down his face to his chest.

"It's certainly is helping."
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Aurora smirked, As she let her hands wander to his pants, she opened his pants slowly pulling them down, As she let her hand softly caress his member, Exploring his reaction. As she felt him slowly growing hard under her touch. She suddenly let go. Walking away from him, Smirking as she teased him. Sitting on the diner table . She crossed her legs, As her dress moved a little bit up. Winking at him.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:28 am

Jason was most definitely not used to the reaction. Aurora touched him and damn, it felt great. He blinked as he watching the woman walk to a table and crossed her legs.

Jason bent down and pulled up his pants, re-doing the button and belt. He wasn't going to trip and fall face first trying to to re-instigate kissing, now was he?

Of course not.

Jason moved to the table, placing his hands on both side of Aurora, "Now what was that for?"
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:37 am

Aurora smirked. ''To make you feel good hunny. '' She let her hand caress his chest. ''Don't tell me you didn't like it..'' As she grinned again. Letting their lips meet again. She pulled him a little bit closer. He was so warm. It was really nice.
She pulled away again. ''Is there anything else you like, sir?'' Whispering against his lips.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:44 am

"No one said I didn't." Jason moving into the kiss the girl started. She pulled him closer and he was more than okay with it.

"Maybe that you'd stop being so polite, it's unbecoming in a situation such as this." Jason said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:58 am

Aurora grinned. ''Fine.'' She pulled him somewhat closer. ''Than show me your teeth.'' She said in a almost commanding voice.
Grinning lightly.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:49 am

"My teeth?" Jason asked awkwardly, unsure of what that meant. Or what it should mean. But he smiled, the weird contorted smile as he really never knew how to give a genuine one.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:56 am

Aurora this time rolled her eyes. As she let her hand travel to his pants. ''Well..I was suggesting to..'' She did not finish her sentence. As she rubbed him through his jeans. She brought her lips back to his. Kissing him passionated.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:25 am

Jason tensed, almost jumping from the touch. When Aurora kissed him once more he found himself grinding into the hand, his face felt warmer but the friction felt fantastic.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:35 am

Aurora grinned as he seemed to enjoy her touch. She pulled him closer with her other hand. As she let her hands undo his belt.
She opened her legs a little. As she pulled up her nightgown a little bit. To revile more flesh.
Letting her hand slip into his pants again.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:45 am

Jason moved his hand slowly to Aurora's knee before slowly moving it up her leg. He had absolutely no idea what to do in this situation. Was a first time for him. He moved his fingers, slowly massaging the flesh under his hand.

"Has anyone... ever told you you look beautiful?" Jason mumbled out, surprised to hear himself speak.
Back to top Go down

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 am

Aurora smirked as he let his hand moving up her leg. She was though a little bit surprised by his compliment. As it seemed to make him feel awkward. ''Why thank you.'' She said as she mover further up the dining table. Pushing him down. As she crawled on top.
''I shall do the work hunny.'' She took off his pants. Together with his underwear. As she slowly made rotating movements with her hands around his already hard member. She smirked watching his expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight snack   A midnight snack Empty

Back to top Go down

A midnight snack
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next