Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

midnight swim (jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Jim felt like bright colors were bursting behind his eyelids, making everything light up with splendor. The world around him just seemed more beautiful, more alive, when he had Evaine in his arms, and her lips on his. He felt her pull away, a look in her eyes as if daring him to do something, surprise her. He easily closed the distance between them, pressing his lips against hers, kissing her passionately. One hand rested on her chest while the other gently caressed her cheek, his mouth moving hungrily all the while. His hand moved down to her neck, fingers cradling her skin as a mother would to her newborn child.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Eva cupped his cheeks in her hands, her mouth moved against his keeping up with his movement. Her chest falling heavily a few times, she was really surprised of how much better he has gotten. Letting out a slight moan of his name, she gently caressed his cheeks. She blushed slightly with his hand on her chest. Feeling his soft warm skin against her fingers. He was defently something, the best thing that ever happen to her. Sure she says it a lot, has doubt that this is to true. That sometimes this is a dream, if so she never wanted to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Jim kept his lips locked on Evaine's for a moment longer, trying to pour every once of his love for her into every kiss, every touch. He felt it was the only way that truly showed how he felt about her. It spoke louder than any words he could think of to say. Actions did speak louder than words, after all. His lips eventually moved from hers, pecking her jawline before moving down her neck, the skin wet from being in the lake for so long. He could almost taste the tang of the lake water as he kissed her collarbone, mixed with the sweetness that her skin always seemed to have.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Her hands snaked down from his cheeks towards his neck. Using one of her hands to caressed his chest, her fingers slightly feathered down feeling every texture of his body. Feeling like he was pouring his feelings for her, Eva wanted to do the same. Soon she felt him pull away , his lips brushed against her wet skin. She tilt her head back slightly in pleasure, while she catches her breath.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Everywhere Evaine's hands went, she seemed to leave Jim's nerves tingling afterwards. He felt like his whole body was buzzing pleasantly, like the hum of electricity. His lips sucked on her skin, a habit he had picked up from Perseus. His hands snaked around her waist again, tracing along her back. A surprising amount of her skin was open for him to touch, despite her actually wearing something. True, it was just a bikini, but this was still the most Evaine had ever shown him.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:10 pm

It was like Evaine could read his body. Knows when he is mad, upset, happy, existed. And right now she knew he was pretty existed from the way she touched him. It pleased her so, her hands wondered down more stoping right at his pants line. Her fingers brushed around the front making their way around the back, using her index and middle fingers to walk up his spine trying to tease him. Closing her eyes feeling him suck on her skin she moaned sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Jim could feel Evaine's fingers along his skin, making his nerves buzz and crackle. He felt like her fingers were just a taste though, and he wanted more. His lips moved back up to Evaine's, kissing her passionately. His hands pulled her in closer to him, brushing against the small of her back. His leg pressed up against hers again, heart pounding all the while.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Eva could feel Jim tightening his hold around her, pulling her closer. Feeling his fingers brushed against her back, which must be knew to him seeing that's more skin for him to touch and more skin she has shown him despite the bruises all over her. Her fingers slowly slide down his spine. Kissing him back hungrily pouring all her love for him in return.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Jim could finally feel himself slowing down a bit, the fire dying down a bit inside him as his craving finally started to feel satisfied. His kisses turned from hungry to tender, his hands holding her less desperately. There was still emotion behind his movements though. He was still conveying his love for Evaine in every little gesture he made.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Their movement slowed down, to that gentle kiss that almost felt more amazing than the other kiss. More emotion with every tender kiss they shared. Eva stroked his cheek with the back of her hand. Pulling away slightly for a breath a air she opened her eyes, looking at him for a moment. Leaning back in kissing his lips slowly. She slightly smirked thinking of something then splashed Jim in the face "got you." She gave a slight giggle
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Of course Evaine would splash him eventually, with the playful mood she was in. Jim didn't know why he didn't expect her to do it sooner. She liked doing things like that. "Oh, it's a splash war you want?" he asked, smiling at her as he splashed her back, laughing all the while. Tickling was a no-no, but splashing, he could deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Evaine let out a small laugh, splashing him again before diving down. Swimming under Jim she pulled him underwater, quickly kissing him for a moment. Pulling away she swam before he had the chance to catch her. Popping her head out of the water gasping for air, she turned around looking for Jim
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:07 pm

"Aw, Eva, come on," Jim said, laughing as she dived under. "You blend in better with the water. You have an unfair advantage." He blinked, trying to spot her. But looking for a dark-haired girl in a black lake wasn't exactly an easy task. He gave a yelp as she pulled him under the surface, her lips meeting his under the water. It caught him off-guard and it took him a moment to get his bearings and swim back up to the surface. He coughed and sputtered for a moment, wiping his hair out of his face. "Well, that was...unexpected," he said, turning to look at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Eva leaned back floating on the water "I don't know what your talking about." She said smiling to herself. Closing her eyes as she float her head bumped into Jim's chest. Opening her eyes she looked at him with her big brown eyes "hi." Eva gave him a small smile

((Night I'm heading off to bed xD))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Jim laughed as he looked down at her. "Hello," he said, smiling at her before bending down to kiss her nose. "You seem awfully comfortable in the water. I was never into swimming much. Kind of ironic, with me being a wolf and all. Canines usually love the water." He chuckled a little at his own joke.

((Good night. <3))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Eva smiled when he kissed her nose "that's not my lips." She laughed. Lifting herself up and turned around splashing Jim again. She giggled ooncenagain then threw herself in his arms. "Well could we make this a usual thing we could do?" She asked leaning closer to his lips, sneaking out at night to be alone. Unless their is a full moon then they can't. "but well need to find a new place once winter falls." She kissed his nose.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:34 am

"Who said I was aiming for them?" Jim teased, laughing as he splashed her back. His arms instinctively wrapped around her when she jumped towards him. It was practically habit now, along with a few other things he did when he was around her. "If you want to, sure," he replied. "We just have to make sure we don't get caught. And not just by Filch. Todd and Brie are probably gonna notice that the two of us sneak out here a lot. I just don't want them to think that we're...getting too freaky out here."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:47 am

"Umm, says me." she gave out a small laugh. Leaning her forehead against his, her fingers played with his rat tail. It became a habit or her to be close to Jim, to kiss him, hug him, feeling his skin against her fingers. 'Yay." she said, leaning in to peek his lips. Eva gave out another laugh "Us? Freaky, we're innocent.. yeah that's what we are innocent.' she said "We're defiantly need to be more careful around Brie more than Todd seeing if she could pick up what you are. If wont take her long to find out what we been doing. She'll never let this down." Eva kissed his cheek "But I'm willing to break any rules for you."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 am

Jim gave a little laugh. "I'm not sure if innocent is the right word to describe us," he said. 'Maybe love-struck is more appropriate. I mean, look at us. We're practically addicted to each other." He had said himself how tempting Evaine was to him, much like what she said about him. "They probably know there's something going on between us. They were shoving us together from the moment we met." He smiled, remembering how he and Evaine had gotten their "King and Queen of Adorability" nicknames. He didn't think it very funny at the time, but now he chuckled whenever he thought about it. "I am, too. I mean, I'm practically breaking the rules by pulling you out of the Hospital Wing early and sneaking out with you to the lake in the middle of the night." He grinned at her before kissing her lips briefly.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:15 am

"I can't help it, your just so tempting and sexy, tasteful, lustful, and again.. addicting." she said leaning in to nibble on his lower lip. Getting that crazy fire burning rising in her chest, he always could make her feel that wild crazy side she never thought she had. Pulling away their lips barely touching "I remember that, pushing us as a couple from the beginning even throw i had a crush on you. Damn we're living up to our nicknames "King and Queen of Adorability" and Brie is already seeing wedding bells for us." she gave a slight laugh "Sooner or later they will be on their band wagon picking on us.". She remember the times they did, making them both blush, but most likely Brie has figured out by the way they been looking at each other in class, how much they been spending time together and so on. "Hey you had a reason to pull be away from the Hospital wing and I twisted your arm to bring me out here.." she felt his lips touching her's for a moment "Hmm, but breaking the rules with you is so much fun."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:29 am

"So are you," Jim said, smiling at her. He felt that Evaine fit all those characteristics better than he did. He still couldn't help but feel like a scruffy little teenager that was standing next to a beautiful gem. "Get Emily in on it and the three of them can form a little fan club," he said, laughing a little. "Does she know...about us? I mean, she seemed to know that we wanted a private moment when you were at the Hospital Wing." Emily may have been young, but she was pretty observant. "Yeah, yeah, I know," he said. "But I can't get into too much trouble. Dumbledore's already doing me a big favor by letting me come here. I don't want to mess things up."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:42 am

Eva bit her lip, yes he called her beautiful but sexy. That's not what eva thought of herself as or will ever be, she was nothing like Aurora. Eva was surprised that Jim haven't felt her for Aurora.. Yet "But I'm nothing like Aurora.. She's prefect." she said biting her lip and looking down. She giggled "I already think she might be, who knows. I kinda told her and Maggie about my crush on you and they was trying to tell me to go for it." she said remembering the times in class when Jim wasn't their or didn't arrived until the last minute. "And Emily wants us to have our fairy tale ending like in the books i read to her." she said. Leaning in she peeked his nose "Okay, Okay Jim. I don't want you getting in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:32 am

Jim bit his lip for a moment at the mention of Aurora. He couldn't help but think about his last conversation with her, how they had kissed each other for several minutes on end. "I don't know Aurora, personality-wise," he finally said. "She can't be as kind and loving as you." That much was true. Jim didn't really know Aurora that well, other than the fact that she looked pretty hot and was a good kisser. It seemed like both she and Perseus fit into that character, while Evaine was the only one he connected with both physically and emotionally. "Not sure if Maggie still thinks of me that way," he said. "I don't know if she's still...freaked out about me attacking her and Emily and you, that one full moon. I told Emily to put in a good word for me, but I'm not sure if that's happened yet. I haven't really...talked to Maggie, face-to-face."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:42 am

Evaine looked at Jim as he spoke, feeling slightly better but still had that nagging feeling that she was better looking than eva, that every guy throws themselves at her just to be with her. Or at least that's what she saw threw her eyes, she has always been kinda jealous of her but never bothered her until now. "I'll talk to Maggie the next time i see her, for you Jim. Or we could go find her together." she stoked her hand threw his wet hair
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 am

"Maybe...both of us speaking to her would be better," Jim said, thinking out loud for a moment. "I don't want to seem like a coward or something and avoid her all the time. I think...hearing from me might put her at ease a bit. I mean, I managed to do it with Emily. I helped her...understand how it was for me, and that helped her forgive me. Maybe the same thing can be done with Maggie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: midnight swim (jim)   midnight swim (jim) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

midnight swim (jim)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: