Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:35 am

Name: Aurora(Rose) Scrimgeour
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: The 16th of April 1994
Race: Pure blood.
House: Slytherin
Residence: At the moment Hogwarts.
Desire: To become a very powerful like her father.
Fear: Death of her Father.

Representation of your Roleplay Character:
Non/Disney: The sleeping beauty - Aurora(BriarRose)

Speciality:
Intellectual subjects, Arithmancy, History of Magic. Her father thought her most of that through out the years.
She enjoys studying the History of Magic. Though Nobody would ever see that nerd side of her.

Limitations:
Aurora is bad at hand to hand combat,
She highly dislikes to do this. So she does not take time in it to even try.

Wand / Magical Items:
Wand: Ebony with Dragon Hearts string as core.

Personality:
Rose is rather twisted, One day she can smile the brightest smile at you. But once she will get tired of you she'll tear you apart. Not with her own hands, She has others to do that for her. If she is not interested in you she won't even take time to remember your name.There is a sweeter and softer Rose somewhere inside her, But her skin is deep, only her daddy would be able to see a glimp of that. She is kind to her friends, But not as kind as she is to her father.
She likes to play with you, Flirt with you and play interested..But once you would admit you want her she would play hard to get. If you cross her path on the thing she wants she'll do anything to destroy you, If not physically than mentally.
If you are a good friend, than she would maybe share a little bit of her emotion to you.
You will have to stand out or walk to her yourself if you want her attention. If not, She won't notice you at all.

Appearance:
She has long locks of golden blond hair over her shoulders, Not yet to her waist. She has Blue eyes. Also called a blue eyed devil.
She most of the times more flies through the hallway than walks, She is light on her feet. But doesn't take kindly to most of the people. She smiles a bright smile, But hides allot of secrets. She is very popular at school though.
Draws most of the attention to herself. From both males and Females.

History:
Her mother died when she was very young, She does not have many memories about her mother so she does not really care that her mom isn't here anymore.
She has a rather good bond with her father, He tends to abuse her when he has had a bad day. Aurora does not see this as bad..He just needs to get his frustration out.
Though this would NEVER get out, This is a secret between her and her dad.
They would act normal like nothing happened. To keep their popularity and status high.

Rose has known Donald McAroy for a very long time. He is one of her 'good' friends. They both come from wealthy families.

Video Audition:
Shall be added later.

Last edited by Aurora Scrimgeour on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:48 am

I don't know how Scarlet would react to her, probably leave her to her own business. XD But, I love her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:50 am

I think she'd be one of the few people Pippa will just really dislike. a lot. ^^"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:57 am

I think Hiccup will help her with Care of Magical Creatures :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:06 am

@Scarlet hah XDD
Aurora: Don't worry deary Wink Stay away as far as possible, Than I will not have to be bothered by you <3 ^^
@Pippa GOOD VERY GOOD Wink
@Hiccup I am not sure if she'll take help from Him also because he is younger, She'll just think he's not so smart.
But try and convince her Wink Deal? ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 am

Deal! X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 am

XDDD Zuko would help her with her hand to hand!!
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:14 am

Watch Jim be one of the people that she messes with on a regular basis. He'd probably get all tongue-tied because she's so pretty, plus she's Scrimgeour's daughter. Such a typical boy. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:18 am

@Zuko Oh oh so he IS interested now huh Wink
@Jim Aaaw cutie!! -pinches cheeks-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:21 am

XDDDDDD oh nawww pfttttt he just loves showing off his kung fu bamfyness xDDDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:26 am

Kuzo it is okay, XDDDD Come over here than Wink AND SHOW THEM SKILLS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:33 am

XDDDDDDDDDDDD *is laughing so hard*

Zuko: *smirks* Gladly

Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour BadBoy-Zuko

Bring it >;D

Me: *is shot so hard and crawls back to her corner*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 am

xDDD
OH MAI MAI XDD
We'll see Wink
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am

Emily will admire her, and wishes she could be so beautiful as you are when she grows up! XD

Hic.... Are you a teacher of Care of Magical Creatures??? NO! So stop helping every girl around, except for me ad Pippa.... ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:05 am

Poor Hiccup XD kept on leash by 1st years lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:07 am

Haha XDD
Aurora: -shows off blonde hair- Like it little one? Too bad you're not as beautiful as me huh? -walks off-

Naw I am not THAT mean XD
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:12 am

Eyes sparkling, and looking down to her tangled black hair, fixxing it slightly.... XP
Emily will watch you, looking for some beauty tips!! Prepare yourself for the imitations!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 am

aaaaah cutie!! XDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:16 am

Zuko: *flails* Hey don't be mean blondie!! Her black hair is pretty!! *pets Emily*

xDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:17 am

I don't like leashes D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:18 am

Aurora: -rolls eyes- Oh come on sweetie. Are you jealous? -winks at Zuko- Besides I love my little pets to look up to me. -pulls Emily and Hiccup at their leashes.- Come on cuties Wink
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:23 am

Aww... Thanks Zuko!! *-*

Hic... [no comments] XD

Aurora thinks Emily is cute!!! Sparkling eyes again!! *-*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 am

Zuko: -____-; ...er....not even close *holds up hands* ima avoid you >.>; call me when you need combat help *grins and pets Emily* your welcome dear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:33 am

Aurora: -laughs- You are really a cutie. -messes up Zuko's hair- But go ahead if you want to avoid me. Wink Who am I to stop you. -Smirks- Though you should work on those abs my dear. They look kind of bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:36 am

-Hiccup slowly walking back in case of Zuko getting mad-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour   Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Aurora Scrimgeour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next