Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:01 pm

"Sorry. I just...I worry too much. I know." Jim sighed. "I feel like that part of me is never going to change." He glanced back at Evaine, reaching to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. He could feel himself melting under those eyes again. Evaine probably knew it too, evident from her teasing earlier. "Just don't over-exert yourself, okay?" He gave her a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Her brown eyes gazed at his blue eyes, feeling his hand brush some of her hair behind her ear "Yes you do worry to much, but i know you care." she said, lightly peeking his lips before laying her head on his chest. Still laying on top of Jim and didn't want to get off, she wanted to cuddle with him, wanted him to stay but as if that could happen. "Alright Jim." she said before opening her eyes looking back up at him again. Wanting to kiss him so badly
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Jim smiled at her again, just feeling happy that Evaine was happy. Her high points were always something to enjoy. His hand stroked her cheek for a moment, moving gently. His fingers went down to trace her lips for a moment before leaning up to kiss her. He moved slowly this time though, wanting to enjoy the moment instead of just racing forward like a Quidditch player on a firebolt. He usually got a drunk-like feeling when he kissed somebody. This time, he actually wanted to be sober for it, so he could enjoy every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Evaine gently rubbed her head against his chest hearing the sound of his heart beating, "your so warm." she said. Feeling the warm gently touch of his hand, she smiled while he stroke her cheek for a moment, his fingers gently traced her lips. Eva felt her cheeks started to heat up from blushing, she cleared her throat before he leaned in kissing her softly on the lips. Her mouth moved slowly with his, reaching her hand to finger lock his. She wonder if this was a dream? or was this real either way she never wanted to wake up, or stop this
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Jim squeezed Evaine's hand, fingers wrapped tightly around hers. It was practically a good visual for how they were now: together, linked, unbreakable. They would always be there for each other, no matter what. Evaine's lips were warm and sweet against his, which Jim felt was a little different from the last few times they had kissed each other. Those times had been steamy, rough, almost desperate. This was sweeter, more tender. It was something new for Jim, and it made his nerves tingle pleasantly under his skin.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Using her other hand to reach up gently touching his cheek, she pulled away, her eyes looking at him. Giving him a warm sweet smile before leaning back in kissing his soft lips slowly, enjoying this very moment. Just the two of them alone, together "I.. love ..you.' she softly said between kisses. Her thumb gently stroke his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:55 pm

It was a slow rhythm the two of them had, each movement gentle and steady. While their previous kisses had been like race-cars speeding along the track, this was more like a walk along a moon-lit beach, with soft sand, calm waves, and twinkling stars. Jim wondered vaguely in the back of his mind if there were any stars out tonight. But he couldn't really focus on the thought for long. Evaine was kissing him more tenderly than he had ever felt before, and it was better than any flight he had taken on a broomstick. He heard Evaine's words and he couldn't help but smile. "And you mean the world to me," he replied, the truth of that statement ringing almost pleasantly in his head. He felt he had never said anything else with more conviction.

((I'm off to bed. Until tomorrow! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Evaine liked this, it was better than their previous kisses, so rough and wild. Yet this was was soft, warm, loving, and more how each other cared. Strands of hair fell over her face and on Jim, moving her hand away from his cheek she pushed her hair back. Pulling away once again to get a breath of air, her cheeks turned a bright rosy red from his words..."And you mean the world to me,". Trying to gather her thoughts together, did Jim really say that? Was she dreaming, was he not thinking before saying that out loud. No it clearly wasn't a dream, and he was smiling so he must have said it with a clear head.

Evaine felt her eyes water from joy, she tried holding them back not wanting to worry Jim making him wonder if he had hurt her feelings. She never felt so much, joy, loved, happiness. Words can't described how she felt knowing someone cared for her and really meant it, no games, wasn't toying with her, nothing to make her feel useless. "R-Really?" she said, wanting to hear him say it again or something ells of the matter. Tightly holding his hand she couldn't right the tears anymore.

(yay!! emotional moment!! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 am

Evaine seemed pretty stunned by what Jim had just said, and he could understand why. He wasn't exactly very verbal with his emotions. He always kept things bottled up, or preferred to show what he was feeling through his actions. Jim could see her crying and for a second, he wondered if he had said something wrong. But there was a little smile on her lips, and her voice sounded breathless with surprise. She was...actually happy, very happy. "Of course," he replied, wiping her tears away with his hand. "I can't imagine my life without you now. You've...become so dear to me. The idea of...somebody hurting you, or the thought of you being sad, it just...I don't want that to happen to you. I want to do everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen. I want to protect you, be there for you."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:06 am

Evaine felt his thumb gently brush away her tears, her hand gently rest on his. Looking at Jim her eyes was still watery, her smiled brighten, Oh god how much did he make her feel so loved, saved, full of joy "I can't imagine my life without you now. You've...become so dear to me. The idea of...somebody hurting you, or the thought of you being sad, it just...I don't want that to happen to you. I want to do everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen. I want to protect you, be there for you." she lightly giggled, even more tears streaming down her face, her smile brighten up before she threw herself at him, her arms wrapped around his neck, crying happily into his shoulder. "I can't image my life with out you either Jim... You make me fell like their is hope again, you love me for me, I love you so much Jim." she said between sobs, pulling away she looked at him. "God you don't know how happy you make me." Eva took his hand, so great full she meet him, to finally gotten to know him after secretly watching him all this time. Leaning in she slowly breathing with their lips an inch close. Pressing her lips again his, kissing him softly but passionate.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Jim gave a little laugh as he hugged Evaine back, rubbing her back. He wondered why he hadn't reacted this way when she had first told him that she had loved him. Maybe he had been so caught up in their moment of passion that there really hadn't been room for anything else. "Easy there, Eva. It's okay," he said, running his fingers through her hair. "I've got you. I'm gonna be there for you." He smiled at her before she kissed him again. There was slight bitterness to her kiss, from the salty tears that ran down her face. But it wasn't a sad kind of bitterness. It just seemed to give her lips an extra kick, as if it was just another way of her showing how much she cared about him. He kissed her back, running his hands through her hair again.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Evainel continued to kiss him softly as she ran her fingers slowly down his chest, slightly deepening the kiss. She had no idea how late it was, it was time for everyone to go to their room's and be in bed seeing he who must not be named was running around and the teachers wanted to make sure the students was safe. Slightly pulling away "sorry, guess I'm kinda emotional right now." she said as their lips was an inch apart, resting her forehead against his, eva closed her eyes. Feeling his fingers run threw her hair she cupped his cheek in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Jim moved his mouth slowly, tenderly. This moment was special to him and he wanted it to last. Everything that had happened to him recently made him realize how much he cared about Evaine. She meant a lot to him, he didn't want to lose her. "It's alright," he said, brushing her hair back. "Though I may not look it, I'm feeling the same inside. Trust me." He smiled at her and kissed her briefly before she rested her forehead against his. "Do you need to sleep?" he asked. "I know this is a tender moment and all, but I don't want to keep you from your rest. If you want, I...can stay with you, even if you fall asleep."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Evaine smiled at Jim, her fingers gently rubbed against his cheeks> She loved and cared about him so much, never wanting to loose him, but how long can she keep this a secret from her mother? "I know you feel the same way Jim, I can tell threw your kisses." she spoke, her voice breaking up from getting tired. Eva didn't want to fall asleep just yet, no she wanted to stay up longer with Jim. But she needed her rest, the sooner she rest up the faster she can get out of their and back to her room "Yes please stay with me, if they asked i'll just say i made you stay." she got off him and laid right next to Jim, cuddling up to him. Using his chest as s pillow she wrapped her arm around him "Again your cuddly Jimmy..." she thought of something but didn't know if he'll go threw with it "Say Um Jim... you think we can do this a lot.." she said blushing "I mean cuddle, i sneak into your room at night so i can cuddle with you."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:27 pm

"Alright, alright," Jim replied, smiling. "I think I sleep better when I'm beside you anyway. Night-time makes my mind a little more...busy. My worries and fears get to me. But if I'm with you, I feel...safer." He wrapped an arm around her, hugging her close. He sighed, feeling more content than he had for a long time. Evaine next to him, soft and warm, it just seemed right, like it was meant to be. He glanced down at her question. "Um...sure? But it might be a problem if Todd or Brieanne would find out. I'm not sure how they would react."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:38 pm

"Well I'll come and cuddle with you every night so you don't have to worry about things Jimmy." she smiled sweetly at him before rubbing her head against his chest, hearing his heart beating. "I'll always be right there for you." she said almost in a whisperer."Um...sure? But it might be a problem if Todd or Brieanne would find out. I'm not sure how they would react." "What they don't know won't hurt, we just gotta be sneaky about it." she life her head up gazing at his blue eyes, not really caring if they find out. She love Jim so much, yes she didn't want some people to know. Heck not every needs to know about them or what they do, only Brie and Todd. "This almost feels like a dream and I don't wanna wake up.". Evaine slightly laughed,
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:45 pm

"I think I like the sound of that," Jim said, smiling at her again. Who would have thought that love would be the thing to make it easier to carry his curse? This was much better than being alone. "True. Although I'm not exactly the most sneaky person in the world. I tend to stub my toe or knock over stuff when I try to things like that." He gave a little laugh. "I know what you mean. Everything just seems...kinda surreal now, you know? Like it's just being imagined by someone. Ugh, that sounded weird. I'll shut up now."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:52 pm

"It will all so keep me from thinking to much about my mom and have nightmares about the years she caused me pain." Eva tried not to think about it not wanting to start crying, she shook her head getting the though out of her mind. "Well can you do it for me please." she batted her big brown eyes at him before slightly yawning "No don't shut up." she peeked his cheek "I know your trying but things end up coming out not how you was to say."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:56 pm

"Looks like we've both had years of hardship to deal with," Jim said, stroking Evaine's hair. "But maybe that's what drew us to each other. I don't know. It's kinda weird to think about." He laughed. "You've been batting your eyes at me a lot more often these days," he teased, tapping her nose with his finger. "Alright, I'll try. For you. But don't blame me if I knock over something and wake Todd up and the whole thing becomes a disaster before we even start." He sighed. "That seems to happen to me a lot. My brain gets so muddled up sometimes, it's hard to think straight." He glanced down at her when he heard her yawn. "Go to sleep if you want. I'm not going anywhere. Promise."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:06 pm

"an emotional damaged girl falling for a werewolf, inserting love story." she teased "Well whatever brought us together, I'm just glad it did." She slightly grinned at his comment about her batting her eyes "It's my weapon against you and I'll keep batting them until your not falling for them." she gave a small laugh, peeking his nose. "If you knock something over and he wakes up tell him your going to the bathroom." Evaine rubbed her lips against his neck trying to keep herself awake "Go to sleep if you want. I'm not going anywhere. Promise." "Hmm no, I wanna stay up a little longer but if you keep stroking my hair I'll end up falling asleep."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 pm

"I doubt it's a love story if I'm involved in it," Jim said. "Can you imagine me being on the cover of one of those romance novels? I'm not exactly tall, well-defnied, and have hair that always manages to stay straight." He had seen some of the romance books that Muggles wrote, and those were even weirder than the wizard ones. They always had some guy on it. Fabio, Bingo, something like that. "Then I guess I'm just gonna have to find a weapon of my own," he teased, although he wasn't sure if there was anything alluring enough to win Evaine over like she could with her eyes. "Does that mean you want me to stop?" he asked, his hand stopping in mid-air for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:23 pm

"One the men on the cover of them stupid love books making girls think men are like that in real life are gay." she said raising her eyebrow at him trying to keep her eyes open from him stroking her hair "And if they made a love story with everything we have done I would burn every copy cause the hole world really doesn't need to know, This is something between you and me." she said not saying it from what Jim said about people judging her for falling for a werewolf, eva just thinks people just need to stay out of their lives and let them be happy. "Awwee no fair you can't do that." she pouted "No don't stop, i like it. it makes me happy."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Jim laughed at that one. "I know what you mean. They look like one of those guys at strip clubs that runs around in a speedo and stuff. It's ridiculous." He laughed again, feeling pretty light-hearted at the moment. He usually hated talking for any length of time, yet here he was, conversing with Evaine easily. He nodded. "I agree. The more private, the better." He hated people who showed off like that. In his mind, love was an intimate thing, not something to show off to people every five minutes. "Alright, alright," he said, stroking Evaine's hair again. "Feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 pm

"Besides I can't picture you dressing up like that, you might fight with the people before you ever look like that." she gave a small laugh before smiling seeing him laugh "There it is, that smile i like seeing so much.". Evaine loved it that he was smiling more and laughing more than he had at the beginning of this year "Strange I think i might have changed you." she teased, closing her eyes she smiled brightly as he began to stroke her hair once more "Much.. better.." she said, her chest slowly falling, drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:44 pm

"Oh God no, I would die before I wore something like that," Jim said, lips pursed in disgust. "Give me a pair of jeans and some boots and any old T-shirt and I'm happy." He smiled. "Well, you have. You've...brought out feelings in me that I never thought I could feel. I've...experienced so many new things because of you. My life seems brighter with you in it and I never want to go back to that dark place I was in before." He leaned over to kiss Evaine's forehead as she fell asleep, the sound of her slow breathing soon making him do the same.

((You wanna end it here or time skip to the next morning?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: