Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Evaine let go of Jim's hand as she pulled Emily up closer holding the frighten little girl in her arms. How could she get Emi to not be afraid of Jim? She frowned when she told Jim she can't look at him with out seeing that blood red eyes of his. Rubbing her back as she cried into her shoulder, Eva softly brushed Emily's hair. She felt her eyes slightly widen as Emi said she told Pippa. Jim.." she thought looking at him. Seeing the fear in his eyes like he was about to panic any minute "Jim, Jim.." she said in a calm voice not wanting him to break down and cry again. She laid her head on his shoulder looking up at him, her eyes looked worried as she wanted to hold him. "How...did she take it?" he asked, his voice cracking slightly. . "Oh no.." she mumbled feeling like she let him down, not gettign to Emily in time.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:40 pm

''She told me that now she understand why you look so tired... A man of her uncle's crew is a werewolfe too, and she got mad at me because I didn't take her with me when you turned... She took pretty well the news...'' Emily realized she sat straight on the bed, and looked confused to him... ''Why are you like this?? A-are you afraid too?'' She asked, imagining if he was as afraid as herself.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Jim actually gave a little laugh. That definitely sounded like Pippa. She would be the person that would want to see him transform into a werewolf. "Well, I'm afraid there isn't much chance of that happening," he said, straightening up a bit. "I don't want anybody going there, not now, not ever. The last thing I want is to...frighten more people, or hurt them." He let out a long breath through his teeth, trying to calm down a little bit. Okay Jim, come on. It's not the end of the world. Everything's okay. Pippa isn't scared of you. She won't tell anyone. Everything's gonna be fine. "Of course I am," he replied. "I mean, I become this...frightening, dangerous animal that attacks any human being it sees. I've already terrified you and Maggie, I've hurt Evaine...I can't bear to think what else might happen, what could happen. What if I end up turning somebody into a werewolf? If that happened...I would never forgive myself."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Evaine sat their quietly as the two of them talked, wanting to do something to calm them down. She knew reading to Emily calm's her down and makes her happy but Jim all she could think about was to kiss him. Just just to calm him down she just felt like kissing him but Emily was their. She didn't want the first year student to pick on them for kissing each other or start asking if they was a couple? Still wondering that herself what they might be?
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Emily felt sorrow for him. After all he said to her, she figured he was so afraid as her, and tried to look upon his eyes... She stared at them for a moment, and her heart beated fast into her chest, just waiting for the blood eyes poping out... But all she could see was his blue eyes, and how afraid he was... She blinked a few times, and looked upon him again, smiling a bit to him... ''Well, because of you I know how the lunar calendar works...'' She said ´playful, trying to cheer him up. She glanced over Eva's arm and saw the marks his werewolfe claws marked on her. She looked upon Jim again and said softly... ''If there is something I could do to help you.... I don't like to see people being hurt either.''
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:23 pm

It looked like Emily was finally getting what Jim was saying. She didn't feel fear when she looked at him anymore. Jim felt grateful for that. For some reason, this year, he cared a little more about what other people thought about him. In his previous years, he didn't give a hoot about how people saw him. But now, he actually minded when people were afraid of him. He never wanted to be the reason for somebody's fear. "I guess, if...if you could tell Maggie that...I'm sorry about...what I did and stuff...I'd appreciate it. I don't want her...scared of me."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Evaine covered her arm not liking at Emily could see it, she looked down at her feet wanting them to change the topic, something happy please. All this sad talk started to get to her, shaking the thought out Eva sat up getting on her knees. She hugged Jim from behind as she nibbled on his ear playfully "Change the topic please Jimmy-kins.. please." she asked, breathing down his neck not caring at the moment what Emily would think. Her soft warm lips brushed against the back of Jim's ear, tightening her hold on the boy
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:55 pm

''I'll tell her, Jim'' Emily said softly, feeling like a big weight was being pulled out from her back... Jim sounded and looked nice now, and she hoped with all her heart her nightmares would stop from now on. But she wanted to help him in other ways... The first thing she could do after classes tomorrow would be going to the library, and search about werewolwes... Who knows that perhaps she could be the witch to find a cure for them... She giggled to herself, and she caught the moment Eva and Jim was sharing. She made a face and said to them ''It's better if the two love birds stop this, or else I'll be sick''
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:28 am

Jim smiled a little. "Thanks, Emily. I owe you one." If he could get Emily on his side of things, maybe he could do the same with Maggie. Even though he didn't have any control at the time, he still felt responsible for what had happened and wanted to make things right. Maybe things would actually go smoothly for once. He suddenly felt Evaine lean in close to him, nibbling his ear playfully and brushing her lips against his neck. He felt goosebumps pop up on his arms and he nearly shuddered. But at Emily's comment, he gave a little laugh. "Eva, there are children present," he said, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:19 am

Evaine made a face when Emily told her to stop and Jim said that their was a kid in the room to try seducing him "Well I got your attention didn't I?" she said, biting his ear one more time. Her brown eyes gazed his blue eyes, her lips curled into a cute innocent smile like she's done nothing wrong. Hugging him close to her chest she felt his muscles tense, slowly breathing down his neck "Fine i guess I'll have to seduce you when she's not in the room." she playfully smirked at Jim. Loosening her grip on the boy and got off him she turned her head looking at the little girl. "As for you." She pulled Emily to her tickling the little girl's sides, laughing as Emily was laughing so much from being tickled. "Say when and I'll stop." she laughed, the little girl keep telling her to stop. Having to much fun and brightening up her mood not feeling empty or worried about things with her life. Eva stopped hugging the little girl close to her, brushing the girl's hair away from her face as it was a mess "I love my little sister.". Smiling at the words she said it felt nice for someone to look up to Eva as an older sister, her eyes glanced at Jim then back at Emily "Don't worry Jim, your next."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:09 am

Althought that disgusted her, Emily couldn't help but smile shyly seeing the two. It looked that finally Eva told Jim her feelings, and deep down Emily was happy for them... Just like into the movies She thought, and sighed seeing the scene. Her eyes widened when Eva pulled her in, tickeling along her sides... She laughed hard, and rolled into the bed trying to get away from her grip... ''Please, please, s-s-s-stop-p...'' She cried among her laughes, and when Eva pulled her into a hug, she hugged her back, coughing a little before getting her breathing back to normal. Her spirit brightned when Eva told she loved her, and she looked upon her smiling brightly... ''I love you you, Eva.'' She snapped a kiss on her cheek, and looked joyful to Jim... ''If you need some help, I'm willing to help you...'' She grinned, looking from Jim to Eva.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:13 am

"Eva," Jim laughed, blushing again as he gave her a playful shove. But she just came right back, looking up at him with those big brown eyes. He felt his heart give a little sputter, but he still felt self-conscious with Emily in the room. He had a hard-enough time showing affection alone, doing it in front of somebody else was going to be nearly impossible. Luckily, Evaine was distracted for a moment as she ticked Emily, the two girls laughing hysterically as they rolled around on the bed. Jim had to laugh with them. He had grown up an only child, so the idea of having any kind of sibling at all boggled his mind a little bit. But he looked back and forth between the girls as they seemed ready to pounce on him and tickle him to death. "No, no, no, I don't do tickling," he said, starting to back away.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 am

"Oh come on Jim we're not going-." she tackled him by surprised, laying on top of Him she sat on his stomach ticking his ribcage. "Come join Emi." she laughed continuing to tickle Jim as he laughed. Eva had a grin from ear to ear loving that she was tickling him, making him laugh. Her hand slid under his shirt, her fingers slowly running up his skin causing him to laugh more "Give up?" she said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:03 am

The face Jim made just left Emily more into the mood of tickling him... She smirked towards him, and gave a meanful gaze to Eva, and right after her 'older sister' when on Jim tickling him all around his body... "Come join Emi."... ''I'm in!'' She exclamed joyful, and joined her. Seeing Jim laughing made her feel light, because all she wanted the first time she saw the boy was making him smile and laugh, like she did with everybody she cared about.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 am

"Agh, no, Eva!" Jim cried as he fell onto the bed, the springs squeaking under his weight before Evaine landed on top of him. Before he could think about the some-what scandalous position they were in, he started laughing hysterically as she started tickling him. And of course, Emily soon joined in. "Hey, two against one, that's not fair!" he said in between his his fits of laughter as he tried to fight the girls off.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:22 am

Evaine laughed as Jim tried to get them off him "Awe poor Jimmy being attacked by two girls." she giggled, stopping for a moment to let the poor boy take a breath. she placed her hands on his chest feeling his heart beating fast "okay times up tickle Jimmy some more.' Eva said tickling Jim once again. After about five minutes tickling him, she stopped to let him breath before he fully lost his breath
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:17 pm

''I promisse I won't tell two little girls left you on the floor, Jim'' Emily teased a bit, giggling softly when they gave him a break.... She looked upon Eva for a moment, and at once the two tickled him a bit more... She was having a good time with the two Ravenclaw when Mr Filch showed up on the door...
''Emily, do you remember your detention because that little confusion you caused last week on the Great Hall??'' He arched an eyebrow, and the little girl snapped her forehead loudly... Yes, that detention.... She sighed, but then she smirked softly remebering the fuss she caused, and how much her classmates started respecting her with admiration... That worthed so much, even if her parents get mad at her, she wouldn't mind at all.

She looked apologizing to the two, pouting a little... ''I really have to go...'' She messed with Jim's hair, smiling to him after she stood into her feet, and kissed Eva softly on her cheek, giving her a hug... ''See you two around!'' She said, walking towards Mr Filch, and leaving the room. She wished with all her heart she wouldn't have to clean anything.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Jim gasped for breath for a moment, his face red. But before he could get his bearings, he was soon getting tickled and laughing until his sides hurt. "No, stop, I can't breathe!" he gasped, finally falling off the bed as Mr. Flich entered the room. He laughed for a moment before he finally sat up, holding his aching ribs. He didn't mind so much that Mr. Filch was seeing him in such a state of disarray. He was just trying to get his breath back. He gave a little wave in Emily's direction as he sat back down on Evaine's bed, finally composing himself. "Jeez, now Filch is gonna think that I'm some kind of nut after seeing me like that," he said.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Laughing Evaine had a bright smile on her face, not laughing like this in awhile because of Leroy, her eyes glanced over at Mr Filch once he entered the room. Pouting slightly not wanting her to go but that means her and Jim could be alone but Eva wanted to Hold Emily and tickle her some more. "Alright Emi see you later." she said softly as the little girl kissed her cheek and hugged her. Hugging Emily back quickly before she went off with Mr. Filch, she wanted until they was out of site. Looking at Jim she smiled at him "Now was that.. So bad?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Jim gave a little laugh. "I think I nearly broke my ribs from laughing so much," he said. "But at least you were laughing and stuff. You must be feeling better, right?" If Evaine was having fun with her friends and playing around, some of her worries must be gone for the moment, right? "Do you, want to get some sleep? I mean, like I said, sleep can be a pretty good cure for anything. If you're tired, I can let you get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:16 pm

"Then you can tell the teachers you had a good laugh!" she said giggling to herself, "Or just blame me cause you can't say no when I bat my big brown eyes at you.". Evaine gave Jim a small grin but soon pouted thinking he wanted to leave. "I don't wanna sleep, i can sleep all day tomorrow. Right now i want you to stay." she said, leaning over and kissing him. Her hands brushed across his shoulders and down his back
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow. "You're being awfully flirty tonight," he said, raising an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're feeling okay?" He pressed the back of his hand against Evaine's forehead. She didn't feel warm to him. Then again, Evaine was usually the one who made the first move in romantic matters. Jim was still too timid to do things like that. "Stay? Well, if you want..." His voice trailed off, not sure if staying was a good idea or not. The last thing he wanted was for Mr. Pelekai to be catching them doing something that wasn't exactly school-appropriate. But when Evaine's lips pressed against his, he felt his heart jump, almost in a familiar way. His hand instinctively reached up to cup her cheek, her skin smooth under his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Evaine moved closer to Jim, her chest pressed up against his as she sat on his lap. Her hands rest against the back of his head pulling him even closer, deepening the kissed. Her mouth moved slowly with his as he cupped her cheeks. Not caring if Mr.Pelekai came in and saw them.. making out.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Jim could feel the rough edge to Evaine's lips, the tight grip she had on him. He could feel his own desire bubbling inside him, but part of him still worried about Evaine's health at the moment, if she was actually alright from the panic attack she had had earlier. "Eva...just...take it easy," he managed to say in-between kisses. He leaned back for a moment to give her space, but he ended up losing his balance, and with a squeak, he fell onto the bed, pulling Evaine on top of him. He blinked for a second, thoughts racing in his head, most of them above a PG rating. Couples could get carried away if a bed was available, after all.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Evaine wanted him, she could feel that fire boiling inside her, that same feeling from before when they was at the
Shrieking Shack. Her hand ran up the back of his head lightly gripping on his hair, continuing to kiss him. She would feel Jim tensing up, did he not want her? Or was he worried about her health to do anything back to her? Hearing what he said, telling her to slow down before pulling away, her chest fell three times breathing heavily. "Jim I'm fine." she pouted wanting him to kiss her, touch her, anything! She blinked when he suddenly fell back pulling her on top of him, brushing her hair out away from her face. Eva looked at Jim wondering if he was just going to leave or do anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: