Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) Empty
PostSubject: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:48 am

Evaine had finally woken up from falling asleep to calm her down before remembering about her mom's punishment. She sighed laying back on the bed twirling her hair, she wanted to see Jim and get him to sneak her out of here if possible. The girl rubbed her cheek where Leroy had slapped her, god did he had to get rough on her? Wondering who ells knows she is here, "How much longer.." she growled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:53 am

Jim had thought that the fastest he had ever run was two years ago, when he had forgotten about the full moon and had raced over to the Shrieking Shack, barely making it in the nick of time. But today, he broke that record when Professor Mallery stopped him in the hall and told him that Evaine had had a panic attack and was in the Hospital Wing. That was all she had time to say before he had taken off running towards the Hospital Wing, nearly tripping over his robes once and shoving past a couple that were holding hands. By the time he actually got there, he was out of breath and his hair was a bit disheveled. But to his relief, Evaine was awake by the time he got there. "Eva! Oh thank God, I was worried sick. Professor Mallery told me what happened." He hurried to her beside, his words coming out in a rush. "What happened? Are you okay? You didn't get hurt, did you? How long do you have to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:04 am

The ravenclaw girl blinked a couple of times seeing Jim was breathing heavily "Jim?" she quietly said before he rushed over to her bead side. "What happened? Are you okay? You didn't get hurt, did you? How long do you have to stay here?" he spoke so fast Eva didn't have time to catch all that he was saying "Umm." she but her lower lip her eyes wonder around the room before placing them on Jim's blue eyes, filed with worry. "I got slapped around by Leroy before blacking out, I Um..." she didn't know if she should tell Jim about her mother or not. "Lets just say.. I have to go see mom soon and I started to worry about that.". The Ravenclaw sighed lowering her head wanting to get out of here, to have fun.. Spend some time with Jim seeing she was stuck here all bloody day "I don't know how long i have to stay in here."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 am

"Leroy?" That name sent Jim's blood boiling, although he remembered with a hint of guilt how close he had been to ripping the boy apart the last time they had seen each other. His hand still curled reflexively into a fist, though. "Does he have to hurt you every time he sees you?" he muttered. He had less kind thoughts on his mind about the guy, but he saw how worried Evaine was about seeing her mom and he put the matter aside for now. "Screw your mom. Tell her you're not well and that you need to stay here until you're better. Nobody can argue with a doctor, right?" He hoped that would be a good enough excuse to put off Evaine's visit to her mother. "Well, you're starting to look a little better now," he said, giving her a small smile. "Sleep itself is a pretty amazing cure."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:47 am

Evaine notice Jim curled his hands into a fist when she said Leroy's name. She thought he mumbled something but shrugged it off rubbing her cheek again where he had slapped her. "I think when i awoke, even throw i was pretty out of it.. i think he keep asking Miss. Mallery if he could get you. So i can calm down?" she said in a confused tone "I think i was just dreaming that, Like that asshole was even worried.". Hearing what Jim said about her mum made her giggle "I don't think telling my mum to screw off is the best idea Jim. She'll punish me for disobeying her orders." the ravenclaw girl said not knowing Leroy had told Miss. Mallery and Miss. Melgrove about her mother's punishments. "Well, you're starting to look a little better now," he said, giving her a small smile. "Sleep itself is a pretty amazing cure." Evaine had smiled back at Jim before leaning in and gently kissing him on the lips, resting her hand on the back of Jim's neck. She pulled away her lips brushed across his "But if i stay here much longer I'll go crazy." she giggled
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:08 am

Sunday rised shinning great, and Emily was with Pippa on a corner, planning something funny for the day... They didn't know if they should prank on someone, or continuing exploring the last tunnel they went last night.
They were still arguing when Mr Filch surprised them, taking the girls to the great hall. The two girls had a big pout, and when they passed aside the staff table, Emily heard Prof Mallery talking about Eva being at the Hospital. Emily frowned in concern, and getting free from Mr Filch grip, she ran to the teacher, and she said about what happened to her friend.

Emily ran to the hospital wing, to make sure Eva was alright, and perhaps make her a bit happy, since being stuck in a hospital could be boring. She got the door, and walked slowly to where she was... ''Eva, are you alright?'' Emily asked shyly, noticing Jim at the room.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:11 am

Jim gave a short laugh. "Yeah, like he would do anything to help you," he said, a little bit of venom in his voice. "He probably just wanted to stuff me in a closet so I couldn't come see you." He sighed when Evaine mentioned her mom. From what she had said, he knew she could be a pretty violent woman, even when it came to dealing with her kid. "But if it's the school's authority against hers, Hogwarts will come out on top," he said. "I mean, she can take it up to Professor Rivera and Dumbledore if she wants, but if Mr. Pelekai thinks you should stay here and rest, they'll side with him and tell her to shut it. Well, maybe not in those exact words, but you get my point." He felt his heart jump a little at Evaine's kiss, and he couldn't help but kiss her back for a moment. It almost felt like instinct. Flashbacks of what had happened between them in the Shrieking Shack went through his mind for a split second. It took him a moment to gather his thoughts and make sure they were focused and not up in the clouds. "Oh come on, it's not too bad," he said, smiling. "You get to sleep as much as you want, you don't have to go to class. And me and the others will visit you as much as you can. I'll make sure to spread the word and tell them to pop by." And speaking of friends, it looked like Emily had just popped into the room. Jim felt himself go red, hoping the first-year hadn't spotted the two of them kissing.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:22 am

Evaine played with his Rat tail as she gazed at his blue eyes, "I rather take up with the teachers then being stuck in here drinking tea." she laughed "Besides.." she looked down "I'll miss you to much.." mumbling under her breath Eva tried not to blush. Her eyes glanced over at the door once it opened seeing Emily poking her head out "Emily." she smiled. "Come here, it's alright." she said in a calm tone knowing Emily was still scared of Jim, and Eva had told him about her seeing him turn into a werewolf. Oh great this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:30 am

Leroy walked back to the Hospital Wing to check up on Evaine and possibly talk to her alone. Calling it truths? No This was Leroy he wanted to make sure he didn't hurt her to bady to still make her life a living hell, even if her mother drugs up her daughter then gets muggle doctors to shock her brain until Eva is to weak to defend herself. He sighed shoving his hands in his pockets wonder why he even worried about her in the first place and wanted to get Hawkins? Damn bloody hell woman.. he thought. Opening the door he spot Hawkins and... the little brat. Great, just great so much wanting to talk to Evaine alone. "Yo." he said leaning against the wall. Not wanting to get near Hawkins for he didn't know if he'll go into that crazy killer mode again
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:45 am

Emily walked shyly to Eva, checking if she didn't have any wounds... Emily didn't like to see blood, or other stuff... ''Hi... I've heard you were here, and I came to check if you were alright... '' She said softly to her, glancing briefly to Jim... ''... And I wanted to safe you from Hospital food... I know it sucks...'' She giggled, and took out a muggle candy from her pocket, handling to Eva with a smile. She was less scared now that she saw that Eva was right, and when she turned her head to see who else showed, her smile faded a little, seeing Roy leaning into a wall... She turned her attention to Eva again, knowing it wasn't worth to pay attention to that guy.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 am

Jim smiled. "Candy. Why didn't I think of that?" He turned to Evaine. "I'll make sure to get Todd and Bri to go into Hogsmeade with me and pick up some stuff for you. Honeydukes is practically legendary when it comes to candy." Emily did have a point. Hospital food could be crappy at times, despite Mr. Pelekai being a nice guy. But Jim's smile faded when he saw Leroy in the doorway. His eyes narrowed, forgetting about how he had wanted to rip his throat out last time and focusing more on what Evaine had told him. "What, are you here to kick her while she's down?" he snapped, his hand moving to Evaine's shoulder, as if to protect her. "Hitting her while she was freaking out wasn't good enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 am

Evaine slid her arm what had the claw marks on it under the covers so Emily doesn't see and fear Jim even more that he hurt her. "See even Emily gets why I don't wanna stay a minute longer here." she said to Jim, giggling as Emily got closer. "Well I'm doing much better now that you and Jim are here." Eva smiled at her before taking the candy from the little girl's hand "awe thanks Emi.". Evaine wrapped her arm around the first-year tightly, hopefully she won't be to scared that Jim is around. She still needed to talk to her making sure Emily didn't tell anyone who would go babbling about Jim being a werewolf to everyone. She promised him she could do everyone to make sure no one ells found out, for she loved Jim deeply and didn't want to see him cry like that ever again. "awwe!! No fair leaving me here to die from boredom while Todd, brie, and you go into Hogsmeade." she pouted at Jim. Seeing the girl turned around to see.. Leroy? "Oh bloody fucking hell what do you want now!" Evaine cursed not happy to even see his ugly face. "Go bug someone ells and leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:08 am

"Hey it got her to shut up, but i didn't think she would black out. Thought i almost lost you back their." he said walking intose the room close to the group. "Besides Hawkins, where was you when she needed you? I mean i would panic too if I had to see my mother who hmm.. i don't know drugs me and makes doctors shock my poor little brain." he said seeing the look on Evains's face as he was telling them what her mother does "So how painful has it gotten Eva, your still walking but for how long and how's that claw mark on your arm? Tell me what animal attacked you cause I so wanna go get it so it can finish he/she's job.". Yup he was back to his old self everyone soo loves.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:22 am

Emily sat on Eva's bed, smiling lovingly to her friend... ''Well, of course I know what's best for you, you're my big sister, and all I want it's to make you happy!'' She said, and hugged Eva as tightly she could. As Jim and Leroy started arguing Emily got a bit tensed. Leroy started talking about Eva's mother, and Emily's eyes got wide, not believing into his words... When Leroy mentioned the claw mark into her arm, she saw it, and looked into Eva's face in horror, realizing that last full moon was last week, and she couldn't believe that Eva went to see Jim when he was so dangerous. Emily could break down, and cry endlessly with all these news, but she got strong for Eva. She jumped from the bed, and said as sternly as she could to Leroy and Jim...
''It's better if you two stop this now! Can't you at least respect Eva in here... And you Mr Eliton, it's better you hold your tongue, or else I'll make it sing again!'' She said narrowing her blue eyes to the other guy. He could be taller and older, but Emily got to bothered with him at the room.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 am

Jim couldn't help but glance at Evaine when Leroy said that. Was it true? Did her mom really do stuff like that to her? He had known she was abusive, but drugging her? He shook his head. "You'd better shut your mouth if you know what's good for you!" he yelled. "I'm not stupid enough to believe anything you say!" He did swallow nervously though when Leroy mentioned the claw mark on Evaine's arm. He glanced over at Emily. Evaine had already told him that she and Maggie knew that he was a werewolf. Did Leroy know too? "You don't need to worry about her," Jim said, his arm looping around Evaine's shoulders. "I'm looking out for her. And Emily is too. Eva's got tons of friends who can take care of her better than you ever could."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 am

Evaine covered her ears as Leroy talked about her mother, shut up, shut up shut up! she thought wanting to just get out of the bed and punch Leroy in the face. Shutting her eyes tightly, she couldn't believe he could just openly talk about her mother drugging her and the claw marks on her arm. This isn't happening, this is a dream... Eva just wanted Leroy to shut up for once and go away but Emily stood up telling them why should be more respectful with Eva since she was the one in the hospital. She felt Jim's arm around her shoulder, leaning down she tried hiding her face in his shoulders "Go away." she said not bothering to look at Leroy
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:18 am

He rolled his eyes at the little girl "Oh look the princess is sticking up for her big sister." he said looking at her before turning his head towards Jim "Fine, don't believe me but it's true. Just ask Eva but you know I'm shocked she hasn't told you. Here i thought she had a thing for you." he grinned "Go away." Evaine said hiding her face in Jim's shoulder, he just sighed "Fine, fine, but I wanna talk to you... Alone.' Leroy glard at the little girl and Jim before walking out.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:30 am

Leroy was dreaming if thought he would see Eva alone, Emily would stay the long she could by Eva's side, and Jim as well. She got a bit disapointed when the boy walked out, she was dying to play some prank on him, but she respected Eva, and glanced while he went out.
They were just the three of them on the room again, and Emily sat on her legs on Eva's bed, looking to her. ''Eva she was lying about your mom, right? S-she couldn't be this evil...'' Emily said quietly, looking to Eva's eyes and avoid Jim as much she could.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:19 pm

"The only way you're gonna talk to her alone is by climbing over my dead body," Jim snarled, ready to reach for his wand if Leroy didn't clear out in five seconds. But he backed off this time, and soon exited the room, leaving him, Emily, and Evaine alone. He glanced over at Emily at her question, her voicing the one thing that he couldn't. He didn't want to press Evaine, but he felt he had to know what was going on. If her mom was doing something like this...to her own daughter..."Eva, is your mom really doing this?" he asked, bending down and taking her face in his hands. "I need to know. I trusted you with one of my biggest secrets. You can trust me with yours."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Eviaine rolled her eyes as he said he wanted to talk to her alone "Yeah sure.. in a Million years." she comment before Emily got on the bed looking at Eva with so much worry. She asked her if what Leroy said was true, not really wanting to say yes cause how would they react knowing her own mother does that to her daughter. Closing her eyes she felt Jim's hands touching her face asking her if it was true . "I need to know. I trusted you with one of my biggest secrets. You can trust me with yours.". Evaine sighed resting her hand on his, opening her eyes she looked at Jim then at Emily "Y.. Yes it's true.. She drugs me.. sends me to get electroshock. Oh top of beating me up until i can't walk, just so i don't try running away."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Emily watched while Jim moved around Eva... Did Eva tell him about her feelings? Were they dating?? Emily started wondering while Eva didn't said anything. When Eva finally said, Emily didn't want to believe that, but slowly she gave up, and felt a huge sorrow for Eva. She crawled into the bed, and curled into Eva gently, while hugging her tight...

''I can borrow you my mom if you want. She is kind, and always make chocolate cookies when I got sick...'' She said to Eva, thinking seriously on taking Eva to her home next vacation... She looked upon Jim for a moment, maybe this wasn't the best moment, but she had to spill this ''I know your secret too, Jim... What happens to you on full moons'' She said quietly, and then turned her face on Eva's hair, afraid of the boy's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Jim felt a lump in his throat. Dear God, how was Evaine still here, all cheerful and happy when her mother did such horrible things to her? Okay, so she wasn't a total bucket of joy, but Jim felt she was pretty normal for somebody with such a brutal past. He wasn't sure if her hardships or his were more painful to go through. He, Evaine, Brieanne, they all had dark things that they had been hiding from each other. Jim wondered if Todd was hiding something too or if he was actually the normal guy in the group. He didn't know what to say for a moment. He just sat down next to Evaine, his arm still around her. At least Emily was able to offer some comforting words. "Yeah, that's right," he said, clearing his throat when his voice sounded all buggy. He felt a little surprised at himself, actually. He had never gotten this emotional over the pain of a best friend. Was it because Evaine meant more to him than that? Or was he finally opening himself up completely to emotions like this?

He glanced at Emily for a moment at her statement, marveling for a second over her bravery. It seemed like she had the knack for saying the things he couldn't. He nodded. "Yeah, I know. Eva told me you and Maggie...saw me." He swallowed, trying to choose his words carefully. What he said here was probably going to win Emily over or make her scared of him forever. "Look, I'm...sorry, for...what I did to you. Especially to you. It's just...I'm not...myself...when I'm like that. I can't tell who's a friend or who's an enemy, who's a teacher or who's a student. All I can see is...prey, and whether or not I can take it down easily. The animal...in me, it just...takes over everything." He cleared his throat again, feeling self-conscious. He had never said this much about turning into a wolf before. "But...that's not what I am...most of the time. I mean, besides the full moon, I'm just my usual dorky self here." He gave a little chuckle, even though the situation wasn't humorous in the slightest. "I wish I could change it so you hadn't seen me like that, but...well, we can't change the past. You, Evaine, and Maggie know. And so does Professor Rivera. And, truthfully, I'm hoping it stays that way, if you don't mind me saying so." He gave Emily a meaningful glance. "I'm not asking you to be my friend or anything. I mean, yes, it'd be nice, but if you don't want to, that's fine. But, at the very least, I'm asking you to keep my...werewolf nature, a secret. The less people who know, the better. The last thing I need is more people going up to the Shrieking Shack during the full moon."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Tears forming in her brown eyes she closed them trying to fight them back thinking about her mother, a tear rolled down her cheek. Feeling Emily snuggling up to her, wrapping her little arms around Eva hugging her tightly with Jim still having his arm around her. This seem so weird to her seeing she never had anyone to care about her, always using her, beating her up, never really having anyone their to care. Eva placed her arm on Emily's back gently stroking up and down as she talked about lending her mom to Eva, "Thanks Emily," she said, softly smiling down at her. "I just have a mom who hates me and probably just want me dead.." she mumbled under her breath, if that's how much her mother loves her own kid then. What is love? Gently leaning against Jim , she looked back down at Emily when she spoke up about knowing what Jim was before hiding her face with in Eva's hair.

Her brown eyes gazed up at Jim as he talked, using her other hand she locked fingers with Jim's hand. Her thumb gently brushing against his skin "Trust me Emily, Jim's not a bad guy.. A bit of a goof ball but he is nothing like.. Hmm." she tried to think of a good person or anyone "Leroy or all the other jerks here. Jim's kind and has a good heart.. But he doesn't see that." she poked her tongue out at Jim
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Emily heard every word Jim told her, and once in a while she pocket an eye out to see him... ''I-I understand, but you tried to attack me, and I still can't see trhough your eyes without seeing the red ones...'' She cried, and hid her face once more into Eva's hair... ''I told Pippa your secret, but she swore she wouldn't tell to anybody...'' She said, but her voice was muffled on Eva's shoulder... She couldn't look into anybody's eyes now, ashamed she shared this secret to someone, but she had to do it. Pippa was her best friend, since the two crawled on the backyards, and Emily couldn't hide such important thing to her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:02 pm

"I know I did, but honest to God Emily, if I was right in the head, I wouldn't have done it," Jim insisted. "This...thing, it just...there's no way to control it. I always try, but...it never works. I'm never strong enough. You have no idea how...frightening, it can be, to just...lose control over everything. I don't want to become this monster, but I don't have a choice." He paused for a moment, trying to keep himself in check. He could feel himself getting emotional. He hated seeing Emily so frightened of him, but he wasn't sure if there was anything he could do to make amends with her. He felt his eyes widen slightly when she mentioned telling Pippa what he was. "You told...oh God, no...not..." He couldn't help the rush of panic that went through him, which was very similar to when Evaine had found out that he was a werewolf. He knew Pippa saw him as an older brother. Now that she knew he was a monster, who knew what she would think of him now. He closed his eyes for a moment, taking deep breaths, willing himself to calm down. He couldn't panic. He couldn't lose it in front of Evaine and Emily. No doubt the little girl would think of him as even more psycho than usual. "How...did she take it?" he asked, his voice cracking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: