Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Todd Cross

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

Character Profile: Todd Cross Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:19 am

Name: Todd Cross
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: October 24
Race: Human
Blood Status: Half-Blood
House: Ravenclaw
Residence: A flat in London; Hogwarts
Desire: To make something of himself
Fear: Losing his family/the people important to him
Representation of your Roleplay Character: Thomas(Pocahontas)

Speciality:
Transfigurations

Limitations:
Quick tempered and irrational when he is upset(also rubbish at Divinations)

Wand / Magical Items:
10 inches, oak, core of runespore fang

Personality:
He likes to be left alone most of the time, for the simple fact that it's what he is used to. When he is upset he can get very irrational and panicked, but does try to keep his cool. Todd is sarcastic and sometimes snippy around most people, but is very protective of those he cares about. He tends to tease whoever seems like a good subject.

Appearance:
Average-length ginger hair, brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin. He has a fair figure and rather sharp facial features.
History:
Todd has four brothers, all of whom are older. His father is his only guardian, seeing as his mother disappeared when he was young. He was an emotional child and is very close to all his brothers. He used to be into sports such as basketball and football, but gave them up when he hit his teenage years. His 'ex'-girlfriend Penny suffered from amnesia and thus no longer remembers him.

Video Audition:

Last edited by Todd Cross on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hiccup Wolfe    Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:24 am

I think Hiccup would get along with Todd X3 and hope he is not afraid of dragons
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:30 am

That would be very interesting. I'm counting on Todd being a scared-of-dragons type, but he can totally get over it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:35 am

Yeah :3 He'll help Todd with the Care of Magical Creatures class :3 if he needs the help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 am

I have a feeling Pippa is just going to adopt him as "big brother" XD she does tend to make snap decisions ^^" she'll be there if he needs a guide through the secret passages, since her dad is teaching her where they all are so she isn't late for class ^^
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:20 am

Secret passages?!?!?!
Emily can't wait to explorer them!! XP
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 am

Awesome! I'm glad Todd seems to be getting friends already, all you guys' characters seem great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:53 am

Holli would help Todd with Divination after school hours
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:16 am

Fabulouse, he could use all the help he can get. Also Holli is incredibly sexy so yes this is great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 am

:3 i think Todd might develop a crush on holli lol
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:32 am

I'm pretty sure everyone would develop a crush on Holli
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:38 am

it' like the song hit me up ~the girls will be hating and the boys adore~ :3 all the boys who are students are gonna stare at Holli and crushes are gonna develop left and right :3
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:56 am

Well really, what else can you expect from a figure like Holli's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Lol but I think Holli might get close to Todd slowly but surely
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Yeah I think they could be great friends/inappropriate funbuddies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Gooooood! Fresh flesh to bully for Don! >;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 pm

oh yeah :3 i agree with you on that :3
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:12 pm

My little baby already has friends and bullies! I am far too excited to see Todd get bullied, he honestly needs some confidence deflation if he's going to survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Don't worry, Don'll take care of it! Hehehe... >XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:16 pm

To Don u r one evil dude lol and to Todd i think it'll be 2 rp with u
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:26 am

I have no idea if Jim and Todd would get along together because they're both kind of quiet guys, or if that quietness would just make them avoid each other. XD
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:48 am

I think Evaine would get along with Todd : Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:25 am

Evaine Moonblood: Probably, she seems pretty sweet.

Jim Hawkins: Yeah, it could definitely go either way. Can't wait to find out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:55 pm

I have no idea if Alice and Todd would know each other :3 He seems very fun though and I did love your audition vid :3
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:15 am

Thanks! Alice seems cool too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Todd Cross   Character Profile: Todd Cross Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Todd Cross
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next