Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!

Go down 
+2
Vivienne Darkbloom
Valerie Boleyn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!   OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Someone took MY VIDEO MINE! I WORKED ON THIS ALL BLODDY NIGHT!! Now someone has the nerve saying I TOOK IT!
>.<!! fuck I'm never making another video ever again! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGNovPfvYtk
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!   OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:02 pm

I commented on the video, asking her (quite nicely, might I add) to take the video down.

In German. / hooray for Google Translate.

So, hopefully she gets the message.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!   OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Oh god, that really sucks. D: I'd be super pissed, actually, I am kind of pissed. And did you really comment Dee, because it doesn't look like it was there (I'm just curious as to if she took it down or deleted it or something because if she did, I'm going to leave a not so nice comment~)
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!   OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Eh, it said something about "comment pending approval" so I'm guessing this chick is too much of a weenie to let people comment freely. -____-

People like this irk my nerves. D:
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!   OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Ooh, now that pisses me off. I tried commenting too but it seems like she's really watching them. Most of the people who saw it(us) will know she's stolen it, so hopefully she takes it down soon.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!   OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Okay, well then my comment might just be a bit nicer then. But still, this really irks me.

[Also, Angel, just a tip, watermark your videos. Won't guarantee people won't steal it, but they'll have a hard time denying they didn't make it if it's there. <3 And don't give up on making videos, because they're beautiful~]
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!   OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:02 pm

O.o i'm gone for a few mints and people are commenting. but thanks everyone Brie, Waycca, Molly. I wont stop, and Angel already told me to do the same thing so I'll keep that in mind to watermark my videos.

<33 you guys are amazing
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!   OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Hopefully, she'll take it down with the flood of comments she'll be getting. I like to think of it as like in Shawshank Redemption, when Andy was sending letters to the government asking for library funds and they eventually gave them to him so he would stop sending them letters all the time. XD Hopefully, the same principle will work here. And sorry if that sounds like weird logic. XD
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!   OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:22 am

I checked today and they removed it.

Huzzaaaahhh~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!   OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:53 am

That was horrid! I can't believe someone did that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!   OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMFG! i hate it when people do this shit!!!
Page 1 of 1