Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:44 pm

The library was quiet, as it usually was, when Aileen entered the room of books and parchment. There was a sense of peace within it as students studied or read for leisure. The Slytherin herself was there to do some research for an essay for charms. it wasn't due for sometime, but she prefered to get a jump on things. The sooner it was out o the way, the sooner she had free time. That and it gave her plenty of time to make sure everything was alright.

Spotting an empty table by the window, she set her things down before going off to look for the proper books. Sky blue eyes searched the shelves, Aileen stopping now and then to select a books he believed would help her.

However the seventh year girl paused in her search when her eyes caught sigh a particular book.

Curse Breakers: A History and Insight

Blue eyes widened as a pale hand reached out to stroke the spine. She felt a small thrill run through her as she looked at it. She was so tempted to take it off the shelf. To read it. But she couldn't. No, it would put foolish thoughts in her head. We can't have that Aileen. she told herself . Yet even still her hand remained on the book's spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:06 am

(( OOC: Mind if my Jason comes in? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:09 am

(By all means go ahead Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:16 am

Jason moved into the room, still stunned yet seething at what Molly had done. What right did she have to force friends on him? With a low set growl he thought he might as well study or read. Something to calm his drizzled nerves.

The Animagus moved through the Library ducking in an out of aisles before he saw Aileen, transfixed with her hand grabbing the spine of the book her eyes glue on to. He felt almos worried. Was she okay?

"Aileen?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:32 am

Aileen?

The sudden deep voice startled her out of her trance. Turning her head quickly to the source of the sound. Sky blue eyes blinked before sh realized who it was. With a light but friendly smile, Aileen turned towards her fellow Slytherin. "Ah Jason. Hello." she said cheerfully, her hand dropping away from the book. She didn't want him to realize what she had been looking at.

Still smiling pleasantly, she made her way towards him. "And what brings you to the library?" she asked with a tilt of her head, light curiosity in her voice. She wasn't digging for information or anything, she just wanted to know. And it took the attention off of her.

Besides, where Jason Todd was involved, she always had time and curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:45 am

(( Mibbit woman. GET ON D: ;-; I misses you <3 ))

"Hey." Jason said eyes moved to the area in which she had her hand but moved back to the girl. She seemed to have snapped out of her stupor from whatever she was thinking about.

"And what brings you to the library?"

"Running away from a Professor and a Gryffindor. Completely necessary though, I'm sure there will be a few Gryffindors trying to find me. I'm trying to make myself as scarce as possible. How about yourself?" It was somewhat a lie but somewhat a truth. He felt a bit more relaxed, a little safer with someone whom he knew wasn't going to force friends onto him.

Or at least he hoped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:22 am

A light chuckle left her lips at his words, her hand that was not holding the books she already collected hovering over her mouth as she did so. "Is that so?' she asked, amusement in her eyes and voice. "Well I can not say that I blame you. Gryffindorks can sometimes be almost as bad as Hufflepuffs." she said with a chuckle. "Though the ones with proper breeding are defiantly not so bad. When in small doses." she added with a wink. "A Tactical retreat is sometimes necessary is it not?" She asked, though not really, before moving her hand down to help assist the other in holding her books.

"I myself was just doing some work for charms." she said, though more nonchalant than she had been when discussing Jason's matters. There was nothing ever really that important when it came to her. At least, she didn't think so. "It may be early in there year, but I do need to make sure my grades don't fall. Final year and all." she said, shrugging her shoulder. "There are expectations to meet."

Giving a soft smile, she tilted her head. "Would care to join me as you hide out? Some company would be nice. Unless you have other plans as you lay low." she added quickly, not wanting to come on too strong. he was hiding out after all, he might just want to be alone. Though she hoped he would say yes, that he would join her at her table by the window. Easy now Aileen. he told herself as her smile grew a little smaller. You need to keep better track of where those hopes of yours are going. Keep them low, less pain that way. she instructed. She knew the way things worked well. Don't hold onto things that were uncertain, don't get hopes to climb high, keep expectations low, and be vulnerable as little as possible. These were keys to keep herself from getting hurt and to live her future life with ease.

(Yes right sorry XD I'll get on soon. Need to get on DOL too and post. I'm sorry for not being on!

Edit: internet is slow today so mibbit is being mean)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:58 am

Jason saw her having a bit of issue with holding her books and Jason was a gentlemen before his antisocial self loathing personality. He raised an eyebrow, automatic responses being ready.

"Aileen, want me to hold your books? And I'll sit with you if you want, I need to check up on... Charms notes. I've missed every class this year." Jason said a bit uncomfortable. He wasn't sure how out the Professors had been with what happened in the Forest. He wasn't too sure if it was common knowledge.

(( Excuse me for lame post, guy talking to me on skype was so distracting I almost punched him xD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:46 am

It was a bit hard to fight back the blush that threatened her cheeks upon his question, but managed in teh end to keep her face pale as she gave a soft smile. "A little help would be most appreciated." she said, giving a small bow of her head in thanks. Curiosity filled her as he mentioned to having missed all the classes so far. She recalled not seeing him in class, but she had no reason as to why.

"I had noticed an absence in a few classes. Were you ill?" she asked, mention she did notice but played it off as something that briefly crossed her mind and only for a few classes instead of all of them. Blue eyes took in Jason's appearance, feeling a sense of unease around him. She spent many years learning how to read the mood so that she knew what part to take when interacting.

Jason was clearly uncomfortable on the matter. "Well, no mater. I'll help you catch up in charms. It is one of my better subjects after all." she said with a smile. Normally she didn't do such things unless there was something in it for her. But for Jason... well she'd do a lot of things. And in a way, there was something in it for her. She would get time with the boy she... liked very much... as well as get in slightly better favor with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:56 am

"I had noticed an absence in a few classes. Were you ill?"

Jason shook his head, shrugging.

"No, something happened to a few students... but I'm unsure if I'm allowed to discuss it but it was not a great time to be had." The time spent in the forest had honestly sucked, completely. Everyone hated him even though he tried to be a good guy, the guy that people would follow. He almost sighed through his nose, people really sucked if they thought they were better than others. Hypocrite.

"That's a relief, I was afraid I'd have to use some sort of begging to need to get make up work, but I'm sure the professors will understand." He concluded, holding his hands out to take her books.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:27 am

Now she grew even more curious. However, if it was something not allowed to be discussed, then there was nothing to be done. Aileen knew well that there were some things that could not be said. And she did not wish for Jason to get into trouble. Besides... he didn't appear to really want to talk about it. If the mood she was sensing was anything to go by. It's amazing how open others really are when you're looking for the right things. she thought briefly.

When his hands moved towards her, she gave a bright smile before handing some of her books over to the other. Though she kept two for herself. AS much as she'd love for him to carry all her books, she didn't want to overload the other either. "Well we wouldn't want that now would we?" she asked with a light giggle. "Begging is a bit beneath people like us wouldn't you say?" she asked as she began to walk towards the way out of the aisle and towards her table.

At least, what was what she had been taught. "Mother and Father always told me that Purebloods should never beg. Only those beneath us, such as the mudbloods and blood traitors, should ever beg."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:44 am

Jason had been taught the same thing but in more... vulgar words. Not exactly vulgar though, maybe a bit more politically incorrect might be the better choice? He was unsure but followed Aileen.

"Exactly. Beneath us." He said, just reiterating what she said, he... he was starting not to believe it though, he was doubting the teachers long taught to his family. He shook his head, more or less only in his mind to clear such trivial thoughts.

"So, what happened in class while I was gone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:15 am

Aileen grew quiet as she watched Jason carefully out of the corner of her eye. His words sounded as if it was just a repeated sentence, sort of like a parrot. Of course she made no plans on questioning it. But it left a curious wonder inside her mind. I wonder if I sound anything like that. she thought briefly. In all honesty, she didn't know if she believed he parents' teachings, didn't even care if it was what she believed. Her parents told her that was how it was, and so she did not question it. If only because it kept her in good favor with them and gave her what she wanted. For that reason alone, she would be her parents' puppet and treat those people as dirt beneath her. Yes, a puppet. That sounds about right. sh thought to herself as she clung to the couple books she still had with her. They speak and do whatever the puppeteer tells them to, uncaring of what it is they are doing. Because that is their purpose in life, and they have no right to question it.

Such thoughts were interrupted when Jason asked of the goings on in class.With a smile, she turned her head towards him. "Not much, just the typical first day nonsense with lectures of how we mustn't fool around and study hard, mainly directed to the fifth years with their O.W.L.S. and us seventh years with our N.E.W.T.S. Followed by revising on what we learned last year to refresh our minds. Ending with an essay assigned. Ah- but that can be something for the professor to discuss with you." she said teasingly with a wink.

Making it to her table, she placed her book down and sat in her chair. She patted the seat next to her before reaching for her bag and looking through it to find her notes. Once found she took them out. "Here we are. My charms notes you can look over. You can even copy them down. Aren't I nice?" she said jokingly, chuckling as she handed them over. "I do hope they meet to your satisfaction."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:24 am

"Ugh, N.E.W.T.S. How I detest thee." Jason drawled out, flashing an appreciative smile as he looked over her notes. Raising an eyebrow he nodded in approval.

"You have particularly neat and lovely hand writing. And wow, we really didn't do all that much, thankfully." Jason sighed in complete relief. Less studying for him than he thought. That was always a good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:03 pm

A light chuckle left her mouth at his reaction to their end of their year tests that decided their fate in the job field. "Hm yes, I agree. If it was anything like O.W.L.S. I want nothing to do with it!" she sighed dramatically, placing the back of her hand on on her forehead. Upon his compliment on her hand writing, she felt a light blush fill her cheeks, before willing it away. Giving the other a smile, she brushed a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Why thank you. Mother was always stern about my hand writing to be neat and elegant when I was young. I am glad she was though for it has given m your approval." she said, giving a playful smile at the end to make it seem she was joking about the last bit. In truth she was serious, but to have Jason know that was too dangerous. She could not have her true feelings made known, not until she was sure h felt for her as well. Otherwise it left room to be hurt. To be rejected.

And even still, such a relationship might be unwise with her parents looking for a pureblood for her to marry. There might be a chance that they would go to Jason's mother, but then they might seek else where and tie her to to some person she didn't even know. She would be lucky enough to get someone close to her own age. There was a chance of someone much older if they seemed interested and offered better gain to her family. Merlin help me if I am to marry some geezer. she thought, forcing herself to not shiver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:46 pm

"It's not like my approval means anything." Jason chuckled out, shaking his head. Honestly, he knew it was a joke but he thought just for a moment there was something there. He shook those thoughts from his mind in a moment, trivial at the best they were.

"So, where do you plan on going after Hogwarts? Have any... ideas or what not?" Jason asked, might as well make small talk. It was better than letting a weird, awkward silence fill the room or at least the space they occupied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:36 pm

On the contrary. She thought to herself. Your approval means so much. But all Aileen did was simply chuckle and smile at the other. The raven-haired girl then opened one of her books and began to look about for information needed. She didn't get far when Jason spoke again.

At his words, she felt herself stiffen before she looked at him with a smile she most certainly did not feel like giving. "It's not really what I plan. But what my parents plan." she said, giving a carefree smile as she glanced at the book. "They're the ones who decide on that matter." she explained, turning the page, though she wasn't really reading the words.

"I might be married off to a wealthy pureblood family that offer profitable connections for my family as soon as I'm out of school. Maybe the marriage won't take place for a couple years or they don't decide on my betrothal so soon and I am given permission to work. In which case, it'll be a job in the ministry as expected. No doubt involving politics or an equally powerful job to create connections. If I am married right away, or even after a couple years, I will the the typical pureblood wife. Accompanying my husband at galas and social functions, hosting a few myself and be the prefect hostess. Bare him an heir and raise the child in the proper way of purebloods. When the child goes to Hogwarts my husband might allow me to work. In which case it will be as follows in the ministry for it will be what is expected of me."

Aileen paused in her 'reading' having long since giving up on even pretending to read the book. Instead she simply closed it. "And I will be... content." she finished, looking back at Jason as she smiled. Like most of the smiles she had ever given in her life, it was perfect and fake. But no one ever noticed, because it was a perfected mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:42 pm

"Your parents as well? At least I don't feel completely alone in the 'my parents will pick everything for me' boat... though, I sincerely hope you don't get stuck with someone like me. Would be the worst mistake your parents would make..." Jason paused before quickly fixing his statement.

"Aak, I'm sorry, that came out a bit rude, uh..." Jason tried to articulate his words. He wasn't used to actually talking to people. Usually they were too afraid to even try anything like talking.

"What I meant was, someone that isn't a failure. I mean, I guess I wouldn't exactly mind if it was me... wait, that's still not right, agh." Jason ran a hand through his hair trying not to look like a complete idiot.

"How about I just shut up and we forget I started to speak?" Jason offered, biting his cheek from saying anything that would completely mortify him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Aileen started to chuckle at Jason's words, finding a bit of reassurance that other pureblood parents controlled their children. Though it did seem to make sense. It just seemed like such a pureblood thing to do. But the chuckles soon came to an end when the raven-haired boy suggested that her marrying anyone like him would be a mistake.

A small frown formed on her face as her brows creased in confusion. What did he mean by that? Before she could ask, it seemed he was trying to clarify it. Keyword was try. It was sort of cute. Though she certainly didn't agree with the failure bit.

"I mean, I guess I wouldn't exactly mind if it was me..."

Wait what? Aileen looked at Jason with wide eyes, a light blush filling her pale cheeks. The thudding of her heart increased as she stared at the other in disbelief and a little bit of hope. A little bit of hope that she couldn't squash down. Even more so, it caused a small but oh so real smile to form onto her face.

Looking down at the closed book in her hands, she brushed some of her hair behind her ear. "I don't believe you're a failure." she commented after a moment of silence. Opening the book again, she peeked at Jason from the corner of her eye. "And I wouldn't be opposed to marrying you either." she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Jason couldn't stop the small bit a embarrassment that fluttered to his cheeks.

Wait, she didn't exactly mind?

"Seriously?" Jason said, a bit confused but slightly intrigued by the statement. An eyebrow rose in a silent question.

"Why's that?" Jason almost felt like Molly, asking all of these questions but his interest was peeked... and he wouldn't stop until he got an answer from the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Aileen felt herself stiffen upon his curious words. Oh dear, she had awoken the evils of curiosity. Thinking quick, she gave a coy smile. "Curiosity killed the cat you know." she said, her tone teasing. Setting the book on the table, she folded her hands together onto the table, her coy smile growing a little.

"Why so interested?" she counted, titling her head to the side. She knew she really couldn't push it off, but she was stalling as she tried to think of a way to answer without really spilling her feelings. She couldn't make herself too vulnerable in case she got hurt in the end.

"Perhaps you simply wish to have your ego stroked?" she hummed out with a lifted eyebrow. "Ah no, that isn't really you is it Jason?" she asked with a softer smile. "Well for the more simple aspects, you're my age as well as not bad to look at." she gave a playful wink as she chuckled before it slowly died on her lips. "And you're not the worst man in the world." she added in a softer voice. Her blue eyes stared off into space while her hand rubbed her cloth covered arm, rubbing over the scar she had gotten form her days of dating Sinbad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:38 am

"And I'm a tiger, your point?" Jason, God, he teased back like a normal person. Not like the emotionally stinted man he came out to being to other people.

"Is is honestly bad to be interested in why, in the span of a day, two people find me not to be a failure while I've been one my whole life? Seems like a natural curiousness, to be perfectly honest." Jason replied with, leaning back on his chair a bit. He placed the notes on the table and watched Aileen hide behind a book as she continued to talk.

"What ego?" He teased, he honestly didn't have one. There wasn't an ego if you truly were better than most in academical situations.

"Yeah, being betrothed to a man twice your age would suck... and I guess you're right. It might happen, who knows. My parents are... unorthodox, so I'm unsure if that would even come up. It would be... weird. But, we're not at each other's throat trying to kill each other. so if it did happen... I'm sure we could go through with it with minimal scars."

(( I started to ramble. savemeee))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Aileen let out a genuine laugh, a little bit surprised that Jason actually teased back. It was something that she didn't think she could recall of ever happening. At least, not around her. It was nice. He even teased a second time with her! Turning her head towards him, she watched his every expression. This time not to just know what role to take.

When he began to see her point of why their marriage would be fine, she gave a bitter-sweet smile. "Yes... minimal scars..." Unconsciously, she rubbed her arm again and moved her should in means to get rid of the itch on the scar on her back. It was only for a moment before she blinked her eyes and returned to reality. Giving Jason a carefree smile she returned to her book.

"Let us change subjects." she suggested, turning the page in her book. "What are your plans for after Hogwarts?" she asked, turning the tables onto him. It was only fair, he asked her that question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:02 pm

"Again, same boat as you. I'll be told what to do with my life." Jason shrugged, enjoying the carefree smile he was giving. She should smile more often. Should he tell her that..? No, it didn't seem appropriate, at least not for this conversation.

"Though... if I were a Muggle I'd... gosh, this is going to sound quite stupid coming from me, someone of pureblood and high standing in Wizarding society, of all people. But I'd like to be a Zoologist. Magical creatures care never did anything for me... but working at a Muggle zoo would be fun. Maybe, I guess, since I've seen it through the animals' eyes I would want to fix it. Those places... aren't friendly to animals. And... uh... yeah. That sounds... oddly weird, I know, and I've never told that to anyone before." Jason blinked, almost surprised at himself. He had never once told his secret passion for muggle born animals, afraid of making his parents even more upset with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Aileen gave a thoughtful nod as he explained of how he was in the same boat. Perhaps there wasn't much difference between being the heir and being just a girl in the family. Or perhaps it was just depended on the family. Her younger brother certainly seemed to get special treatment whenever she was at home for the holiday.

Blue eyes widened however when Jason brought the subject to what he wished he could do. And it involved muggle. To say she was shocked was an understatement. He- he wanted to be a zoologist. It took a moment for her to even recall what that was from previous years of Muggle Studies, of which sh e paid little mind to. It was like being a Magizoologist, only just muggle animals.

Well that isn't... horrible. It's not as if the wizarding world doesn't attend to muggle animals. she thought as she listened with a strange sense of curiosity and awe. She would never had thought the other had such dreams. Such desires. And he was revealing them to her.

"and I've never told that to anyone before."

Aileen felt more shock fill her body as a light color filled her cheeks. It took a minute for her to banish the heat in her face before she could even think to get out of her shock trance. Blue eyes blinked before she looked away, turning her head out the window. Her mind began to think back to the book she had spotted earlier, that had tempted her so to be plucked form the shelves. But she had not dared to do so at the time.

Without thinking, she opened her mouth so speak. "I- If I was allowed to choose my own path... I would like to be a Curse Breaker." she admitted, her eyes still looking out the window as she watched a bird fly by it. Finally, gathering her wits back, she turned towards Jason and gave a conflicted smile. "Of course, such a thing is uncalled for. A young lady of my birth and status, working for goblins. It would be utter nonsense." A hollow chuckle left her throat before she closed her book yet again and set it on the table. She feared she would not be getting much work down now.

"Though, as silly as it may be, I would be quite qualified you know. Charms and Arithmacy are what I excel at. And I get high marks in all my other subjects. Outside of Muggle Studies that is. I dare say I'd make a decent Curse Breaker." She wasn't even sure why she felt so drawn to the profession. But there was something about it that made her long to such a job be hers. "And I've also, never told anyone that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)   Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Not Foolish Thoughts Take Root (TAG Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next