Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting Potterverse thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interesting Potterverse thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Potterverse thoughts   Interesting Potterverse thoughts EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:21 am

Interesting Potterverse thoughts Tumblr_ldc298cufY1qzmht3o1_400

would have been a VERY interesting turn of events if it really had been a time lord, don't you think? XD anyway, this is just going to be a space where I post weird and random stuff potter related. ^^" that ok?
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Potterverse thoughts   Interesting Potterverse thoughts EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:00 am

Dude, Riley and John would totally be the Time Lords! xD [They were originally based off of David Tennant and Matt Smith when we had live action and disney representations]

Haha, but yeah, I love those kinds of pictures, so definitely keep posting. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Potterverse thoughts   Interesting Potterverse thoughts EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:01 am

thanks XD yes! they totally would be! Very Happy and yes, I will ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Potterverse thoughts   Interesting Potterverse thoughts EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:16 am

Lol nice Very Happy
So looking forward to other random Harry Potter stuff D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Potterverse thoughts   Interesting Potterverse thoughts EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:54 am

Interesting Potterverse thoughts Img_9179_harry-potter-edited-screenshots

you know, considering Voldie's personality, this message makes quite a bit more sense...curse you movie censorships! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Potterverse thoughts   Interesting Potterverse thoughts EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:56 am

Interesting Potterverse thoughts 68880+-+The_Great_And_Powerful_Trixie+Trixie+artist+snapai+crossover+filly+harry_potter+sorting_hat

...this is so funny....to bad it'll neva happen....-cries- XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Potterverse thoughts   Interesting Potterverse thoughts EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:00 am

Interesting Potterverse thoughts Funny-celebrity-pictures-sylvester-stallone-and-the-goblet-of-fire

there is absolutely nothing more to say...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Potterverse thoughts   Interesting Potterverse thoughts EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:04 am

Interesting Potterverse thoughts Hp+funny

LEGIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Potterverse thoughts   Interesting Potterverse thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting Potterverse thoughts
Page 1 of 1