Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back from the forest!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Back from the forest! Empty
PostSubject: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:00 am

Scarlet got off of the Hippogriff and said goodbye to Aimee, telling her she was going to get help. She quickly ran off, running off to find Daniel. She was happy she was out of the forest, but she was receiving looks from some of the students. She did indeed look like a mess. Her hair was tangled and had some leaves in it, while her robe was ripped up due to being caught on twigs and such.

Scarlet ran into the Charms classroom, "Mr. Willix!!" She gasped as she ran into the room, her eyes showing horror, "T-there was a p-portkey in the trophy room, and it teleported me and some others into the forbidden forest! A-and then a boy who turned into a tiger attacked me and another student! A-and then a tree collapsed, and then Aimee had a hippogriff that flew both her and I back!" Scarlet was talking fast due to she was freaking out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:25 am

"Scarlet?" he asked in disbelief as he turned around to face her. She hardly looked like herself anymore.
Many times he had told her to call him Daniel, he still despiced the use of his surname, but somehow he could not correct her this time, as much more important issues seemed to have been raised. He quickly walked to her, and past her, into the hall where he looked around to confirm no one was around before he stepped back into the classroom, shutting the door behind them. He was quite annoyed she had bursted in like this. He had not thought he needed to tell her something as trivial and clear as the rule she had just broken.
Their relationship was nothing but physical, and though he did save his favorite spot for this one lady he would give her no exceptions to his first rule when it came to his affairs. The mere thought of her being here at this point, looking like she did, was enough to scare him.
"Do you realize what you could have done?!" he all but yelled at her, knowing very well if someone had seen her running into his classroom it would make it quite clear he was more than just her teacher. A panicked girl always ran to those she thought closest to her, and though he was flattered, this was far from appropriate, and he silently hoped that no one had heard her yell his name or seen her run to his classroom.
"Calm down," he said as he closed his eyes to calm himself down as well. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:32 am

Scarlet jumped as he yelled at her, making her realize what she had done..Her eyes softened as she looked down, "I-I'm sorry..." She said softly, "I...I wasn't thinking..." She said as she felt the tears well up in her eyes.

"What happened?"

"Mr. Filch..brought me and some other students to the trophy room..and there was a port key there..Me and a couple of other students touched it and we suddenly teleported into the forbidden forest..Where one of the classmates, male..got mad and attacked me and another student..And then a tree was strucked by lightning and fell over..the only way I got out is because one of the students, Aimee..had a hippogriff who trusted her.." She explained softly, and it was clearly seen she felt horrible about how she just barged into his classroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:30 am

"Mr. Filch?" he asked, confused, not remembering the name. If he was a teacher at their school this would cause great consequences for the man, and even if not, Daniel would make sure the man got what he deserved. In his mind the man should go to Azkaban for exposing such young students to such grave danger. And for what reason? For what purpose? Was it simply to hurt them?
An anger welled up in him thinking about what evils mankind was sometimes capable of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:04 am

"The caretaker.." She said, before she looked down and started to cry. She fell to her knees as she could finally cry, her blonde, tangled curls fell in front of her face. Scarlet could still not believe why that had happened, and why did she and the others had to go through that. And even worse, she was so scared she ran into Daniel's classroom without even thinking..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:44 am

Daniel looked hurriedly from the unlocked door and back to Scarlet, before he once again eyed the door with uncertainty.
Quickly he grabbed his wand from the desk and pointed it towards the door. Normally he would never do this, but he felt it necessary.
"Colloportus," he exclaimed, magically locking the door. He knew if a person were to find the door locked, this would lead to suspicion, but that was nothing to the suspicions it would rise if anyone saw them together like this. Only when he was satisfied the door was locked did he run to Scarlet, pulling her close to his chest to quieten her sobs. If anyone heard her, it would only lead to something bad for them both.
"Stop crying," he told her, looking at her with a serious look, hoping she understood why he was telling her this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:50 am

Scarlet hugged him softly when he pulled her close to him. She then closed her eyes as she calmed herself down, "I'm sorry..." She whispered softly. Though she was becoming frustrated with herself..she was so scared she wasn't thinking about the consquences if anyone saw them like this. Which made her quiet herself even more, not wanting to get caught..And have him get kicked out of the school..She couldn't let that happen..

She just couldn't!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:44 am

"It's fine, you're safe now," he said as much to comfort her as to get her to calm down, which he really needed her to.
When she finally did he was more than relieved, and only then did he hold her out on an arm's length to look at her, removing some leaves from her hair, looking her over to check that she was alright and unharmed. Though he was not in love with her, he obviously was still concerned for her safety, like a teacher ought to be. "Are you alright?" he asked her softly once she had stopped crying. He could not see any wounds on her body, but he could never know without asking her, so he was making sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:33 am

Scarlet looked up at him, feeling him take some of the leaves out of her hair. She then nodded, "I'm better...then I was..I'm just so glad to be out of there.." She said, before hugging him, "I don't want to ever go back there.." Scarlet said as she buried her face into his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 am

"You shouldn't, it's forbidden," he smiled as he let go of her, walking back to his desk and sitting down on it.
"Scarlet, you..." he sighed, not sure if his following words would hurt her. "You're aware of our agreement... is there no one closer to you that you could have run to?" he asked as he leaned back against his desk, eyeing her. She already knew this, he had told her before many times.
"I can not be there for you always."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:26 am

Scarlet froze when he asked her that question..She looked down, looking at the floor, "Other than you..? Only Evie..and Larissa.." She whispered now, feeling horrible she just barged, "I know...I wasn't thinking...before I even thought about it...I was already in here.." She said as she kept her head down, "I'm..sorry.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 am

"It's alright," he sighed, not really wanting her apologies, before he looked towards the locked door. Might as well make the best of the situation. After all, it had been quite a while since he had seen her, and it would be a while longer until he had the opportunity again.
"Are you sure there's not a reason why you came to me and not them..?" he smirked as he pulled her closer, making her sit on his lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:43 am

Scarlet's eyes widened a little when he pulled her onto his lap, and asked his question. She looked at him as she suddenly blushed, "I..I wanted to be comforted by you..the most..." She confessed as she did want to be comforted by him..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:45 am

He had already known this, but it was not the answer he was looking for, so he tried again as he pulled her close, kissing her lips softly, almost teasingly before he let his lips part with hers to smily slyly down on her. Surely she must have realized by now what he wanted.
"No.. other reason..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:51 am

Scarlet blushed more as she kissed him back, looking at him when he pulled back. Her eyes looking into his, knowing what he meant now. She smiled as she nodded, "Just...one..." She said softly, but there was no hint of sexy in her voice..It was just her soft voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:01 am

He let his eyes run over her body which had obviously grown since the last time he had seen it. She felt like an entirely different person, and yet she felt exactly the same as she always had. She was a woman now, a fullblown woman, and it didn't go unnoticed.
Slowly he let his hand rest on her hip before he slipped it underneath her top to feel the bare skin of her waist, searching her face to see how she would react to his touch. She had never minded before, and had always given him a look of pure delight, and yet he felt it better to make sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:14 am

Scarlet smiled when she felt the way he touched her. Before shuddering a little when he touched her bare skin. Though, it wasn't a bad shudder, it meant that pleased her. She had missed his touch, and her facial expression showed it. Her smile was soft as she looked relaxed, and her eyes were showing she was happy with his touch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:22 am

He put his head down, kissing her where her shoulder met her neck, letting his soft breath tickle her exposed skin.
"You're more beautiful than I remember," he moaned softly between kisses, letting his hand slide up to cup her breast, massaging it gently in his hand, letting his thumb slide across her nipple. Though her clothing was still covering her up, he could already imagine her naked body as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:25 am

Scarlet's eyes closed as he kissed her neck, letting out soft moans. Her arms slowly wrapped around him as he pleasured her. She then moaned once again when she felt him massage her breast. Her cheeks had also brightened at his touch. And..oh how she missed the way he kissed, and touched her. It was enough to make her shudder a little in excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:48 am

He quickly removed his own top and cape, revealing his hard, naked chest, as he let go of her.
He turned around towards his desk, quickly clearing away whatever was on it, and turned around to her once again, swirling her around and laying her on top of the desk with a seducing smile, knowing how much she wanted him. He could feel her heartbeat every time he touched her chest.
"You are allowed to touch me, you know," he said softly as he laid himself over her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:58 am

Scarlet's eyes looked immediately at Daniel's chest..He was still handsome underneath his clothes. She then gasped when he picked her up, and laid her on the desk. Her eyes looked up at him as her blush went even redder. And she could feel her heat beating against her chest.

"You are allowed to touch me, you know."

She looked up at him and nodded as she smiled, her hands running to his chest, rubbing it. Though she was a little nervous at touching him, since the summer made her forget what he liked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:03 am

"Always the shy one," he laughed softly as he took her hands in his own, leading them down to the lining of his pants.
He leaned over her and kissed her passionatly, letting his tounge play with hers as his hands were playing underneath her clothing, feeling her body under his fingertips. She was a completely different person from the child he had seen last year, and yet she acted exactly the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:08 am

Scarlet blushed more when he teased her a little. She then let him lead her hands to his pants. Her eyes looked down, before they looked up when she saw his face move towards her. She kissed him back, closing her eyes as she moaned softly at the way he touched her. Her hands then unbuckled his belt, before she let her hand go down into his pants and rubbed him softly. Though she instantly remembered how big his member was when she touched it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:00 am

He moaned softly, though careful not to be to loud, as she touched him, instantly growing hard under her hand.
"Let yourself go," he pleaded, not liking her nervousness around him after everything they had done together.
He pulled off her top, impatient to see her naked breasts, and quickly let his lips close around her nipple, sucking gently on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:09 am

"Let yourself go."

Scarlet started to calm herself down, knowing she shouldn't be so nervous around him. She then gasped when he took off her top, before she moaned softly when he sucked on her nipple. Though it was clear she was calmer now by the way she was moaning now. Her back lifted off the desk a little as well.

And while he was pleasuring her, her hand was still rubbing him in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the forest!   Back from the forest! Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from the forest!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next