Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]

Go down 
+2
Akasha Wynters
Minister of Magic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:18 pm

Molly looked over at Evie and gave her a grin. "Hey, you excited for class?" she asked rather sarcastically, in a whisper - of course, since class was in session. She had seen the wardrobe out of the corner of her eye and all the talk about the boggart worried her a little bit. She was actually quite afraid to face it, afraid to see what she'd be facing - though she did have some sort of clue.

With a smile back on her face, Molly turned back to Evie. "Thanks, I snagged it quick in the kitchens because I was running late," Molly chuckled, taking a small bite of it and chewing quietly, hoping not to get caught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:33 am

Evie tilted her head , to say are you joking as she rose her head from the desk.

"Sure, facing my fears just what I wanted to do " She replied with similar sarcasm to Molly. She then let out a sigh as she looked back at the wardrobe that was torturing her inside. Circulating her head back she giggled as Molly explained to her how she got the toast.

" You little thief, I'm reporting you" She joked quietly whilst grinning.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:54 am

Proteus gave a slight sigh at the noise of his fellow students, sitting completely silent, aside from the occasional shifting of his position or sigh escaping his lips. He adjusted his grey cloak, flipping it over his shoulder to free up his arms, casting a sideways glance to his twin at the mentioning of a boggart. The two locked eyes, and the same thought immediately crossed their minds. Hopefully they wouldn't get picked. It wasn't exactly settling to know that the creature within that wardrobe was fear incarnate, and what was more so unsettling, was that each person's fear would be displayed for all attending students to see.

Perseus shook his head, being the first to break their locked gaze, flipping his own green cloak back as well. He tapped his fingers impatiently against the desk, watching with mildly growing annoyance as the students continued to mess around, despite the teacher's attempt to get them to quiet down. He could spot one still half-asleep, one getting over some sort of crying fit, one with a stolen piece of toast, several doing who-knows-or-cares-what, and a few flirting. He sat upright, sighing as well. The teacher wasn't exactly taking control of the class...

"No," Proteus simply stated under his breath, knowing the look in his twin's eye.

Perseus rolled his eyes, retracting his hand from his wand, having been tempted to cast a spell to get everyone's attention. He may not be the best in DADA, or even be remotely interested in it, but damn it, he wanted the best grade he could get, and these students weren't helping that cause.

"I'm giving Rivera five minutes," he whispered, just loud enough for Proteus to hear.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Molly let out a small snort and nodded. She felt the same way. Honestly, why did they have to do such a lesson (again, might she add, for hadn't they had this very same lesson in their third year?); it was cruel to force the students to reveal their deepest fears to the others. Goodness knows what the boggart was going to take the forms of today and that was almost the most frightening thing in itself.

Molly batted at Evie playfully. "Oh hush, you, or I'll fabricate some story to bring you down with me," she teased, sticking her tongue out childishly .
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Akasha glanced curiously at the blonde twins sitting at a table a row over. She noticed how one of them looked around the class in annoyance, and she silently agreed. Loud chatter before class was fine, but during class? That was rude and inconsiderate to Professor Rivera.

The vampires keen ears heard their small conversation. She wondered what the twin would do in five minutes. 'Maybe a silencing charm.' She thought with a small grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:30 am

Evie giggled , trying to control it onto a lower level in order not to get noticed . Her smiled changed in to a joking shocked expression as Molly claimed to take her down with her .

"Well then what a good best friend you are !" She teased sticking her tongue out back at Molly . Which didn't last long before to began smiling once more. She was pleased to of put the wardrobe to the back of her mind with the distraction of the conversation with Molly as an aid to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:37 am

Fionn sat back, completely bored. The teacher called everyone to attention, and then let the whole thing lapse again. He watched everyone interact with a detached air. The Slytherin twins were keeping themselves to themselves, as usual, and it looked like one wanted to spell the class. Fionn rolled his eyes and picked up his chair, moving over to them. He didn’t normally do stuff like this, but he didn’t want to get jinxed, and jinxing one would result in him getting jinxed, and he’d get jinxed if he left them alone. “I know we never talk, and I know you prefer each other’s company, but hi”
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:49 am

The twins both sat back in their chairs, leaning their heads back and sighing quietly in exasperation as another minute of rude chatter rung in their ears. They sat still for several moments, before Perseus sat forward, again, prompting Proteus to do the same after opening his eyes. "This is insane," Perseus muttered, his impatience growing at the same rate as his annoyance. He could almost hear his wand calling out to him, tempting him yet again to cast a jinx upon the rude mouths all around them.

"Silencio or Petrificus Totalus?" Proteus asked in a hushed tone with a bored expression, before his eyes flickered to those of Akasha, who seemed rather interested in the two of them at the moment. Perseus shrugged with a slight chuckle, then followed Proteus' eyes. The moment he saw the Gryffindor girl, he rolled his eyes.

"I wonder what the bloodsucker finds so interesting about us," he muttered, glancing away and out the window, "hopefully she's not intending to make a two-course meal out of us."

Proteus shook his head, nudging his twin slightly as a way to tell him to shut his mouth.

When Fionn suddenly pulled up a chair next to them, the twins both looked to him with raised brows and a 'what in the world are you doing here?' type of expression on both of their faces.

"Hi," Perseus replied after a moment of silence, crossing his arms over his chest. Proteus simply watched the Gryffindor bully indifferently, his arms also crossed rather loosely. They figured their expressions and body language said it all, so the didn't bother to ask what he was doing there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:00 am

Fionn sighed and rubbed his head. “I know you two were plotting on jinxing the class, this isn’t the first time. And I saw you with your wand Proteus. It doesn’t take a Ravenclaw to figure out what you’re thinking. Since there’s a boggart in the closet, could you refrain from jinxing anyone, please? I’ve got friends in here”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:03 am

Aurora raised her eyebrow as she looked over her shoulder. She grinned as she saw the Slytherin twins, They weren't that bad looking..
And to be honest. Who did not want to date a twin? As she nodded at both Don and Jason, Before she stood up. Walking towards the two. She noticed a Gryffindor talking to them about jinxing the class. She rolled her eyes.
Laying the hand on (Fionn's) Shoulder. ''Hey don't you worry, I shall keep an eye on those two.'' She winked at the man.
Don't bother us with your friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:10 am

Fionn glared at the Slytherin girl and shook off her hand. a true snake if there ever was one. "Skrimjeour, if I didn't have a stigma on targeting girls, you'd be blasted into the nether worlds. you can't take care of a baby unicorn let alone two adult male wizards. no matter how flexible you might be" he was being rude to the mayor's daughter and he'd stepped out of line and he knew it. but he was way past caring. she made his skin crawl. and not in a scared way, in a more, you touch me again and you will regret it way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:22 am

Aurora raised her eyebrow, From the outside she was smiling but from the inside she would love to crush him. ''I am sorry?'' She asked, As her smile slightly vanished.. But she was very insulted deep inside. ''I just try to help you here.'' She said sounding honest.
''There is no need to insult me.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:25 am

"oh, sorry. where are my manners?" he gave her a thin smile. "I don't really feel like your help, love. and yea. but if you want to talk to them, be my guest. I'm just not going to move"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:30 am

Aurora grinned slightly. As he sounded more sarcastic than honest. ''As you wish.'' She kissed him in the cheek, Not really caring about anything. As she sat down on the Gryffindors lap. ''What's your name?'' She smirked lightly.
After all it did not matter if he insulted her, He could still be useful at some point.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:41 am

Proteus blinked at Fionn, before turning expectantly to Perseus, who rolled his eyes and turned to Fionn.

"Actually, I'm Perseus, not Proteus," Perseus corrected him, pointing to his green cloak. "And you may have friends in here, but if they're disrupting the class, I'm more than likely going to shut them up, if Rivera doesn't."

Proteus blinked when Aurora suddenly walked over, that usual snake-like smile about her lips, then he sighed, pursing his lips into a thin line and simply looking away, uninterested in her actions. Perseus eyed her, and fell silent as she and Fionn suddenly got into a bit of a spat. The twins exchanged glances, before Perseus cleared his throat in a rather noticeable way.

"Please take your lover's quarrel elsewhere," the green-cloaked twin stated as he and his twin grabbed their supplies, ready to move to different seats if need be, "we've got no interest in your mutual dislike for each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:46 am

Aurora looked at the twins. ''Oh you are leaving already? That's a shame..Well than I have no need to be here.'' She shrugged. As she stood up, ''I was simply keeping this boy.'' She laid her hand on Fion's shoulder again. ''Away from bothering you.''
''But I see if you no longer need my company.'' She nodded at them. ''I shall leave.'' A slight grin deep inside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:48 am

Fionn picked the girl up and sat her on the floor. "Aurora, dear, I'd love it if you stopped hitting on me, because you are really not to my taste. and I don't do 'friends with benefits' alright?" he sighed and glared at her, deliberately wiping his cheek. "great, and now you ruined my chance at talking to someone who wouldn't get me bored in three minutes and my apologies Perseus. I can usually tell twins and triplets apart, I'm having an off day" he sighed, resigning himself to the fact that he'd be talking to just Aurora soon. great. he watched as she got up as well and sighed. time to bother Molly
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:01 am

When Aurora left, the twins sighed again, placing their things back on the table.

"Thought she'd never leave," Perseus muttered, shaking his head. He looked to Fionn again. "You don't need to leave," he stated. "Well, it'd be preferred, but if you're that bored, then by all means, keep sitting here."

"We wouldn't know what to talk about, though," Proteus added, casting a sideways glance to the Gryffindor and then focusing his gaze on Akasha for a moment, and then on the front of the class. "And you're not the first to confuse us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:08 am

(OOC: Everyone just hates Aurora XDDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:11 am

Fionn smirked. they were good. "well, I feel bad. I've got twin bothers and sisters, triplets for sisters, you'd think I'd be better. guess I just need to pay more attention to the colors you wear" he shrugged. "and thanks for letting me stay here. I have no idea what would interest you two, so why don't we just start by asking questions. it might pass the time"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Molly smiled, giving a silent laugh as she did so. "The best of the best and don't you forget it," Molly added with a chuckle in the tone of her voice, albeit quiet so as not to draw attention to herself. With this all aside, though, Molly let out a small sigh and silently rapped her fingers on the table. She leaned forward and glanced at the front of the room.

"Hmn, I wonder when the class is going to start... the sooner, the better... means we can get out of here," Molly said with a slight pout of her lips, resting her cheek in her hand and glancing back at Evie. "I'm half tempted to skip out of here if it doesn't start soon." The wait was almost more killer than when the actual act of confronting the boggart would be.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:45 pm

When one of the twins caught her eye, Akasha looked away, a bit embarrased at being caught staring. Then she reprimanded herself for staring at them so blatantly. It didn't help her reputation at all...

She leaned her head against the wall against. Her eyes closed as she gave a sigh of annoyance. The noise of the constant chatter in the classroom grated her nerves and made her want to leave the class. But since that wasn't an option, nor was spelling them all silent, she decided to stick it out until the class started properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:05 am

(Ooc: sorry for the late reply. ^^)
Don watched the whole scene between Aurora, Fionn and the twins. He still wasn't in a very good mood and almost failed containing himself when Fionn had started being rude with his friend. He prefered to keep silence since he knew how it would have turn if he was coming to "help" Aurora.
He just kept looking to be able to intervene if it became necessary and make sure Aurora does not get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:09 am

Aurora had walked back to Don and Jason. Rolling her eyes, As she sighed sitting down she leaned on Don's shoulder.
''There are not enough fun students here..'' She mumbled. Looking up at Don.
With a disappointed look, She would prefer to be in her room now, Or at home.
Just not with that disrespect that was thrown upon her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:09 am

"Yes, you're right beauty." said Don as he kindly passed his arm around Aurora's shoulders. "We'll both have a better time once the lesson is over." he whispered, lightly kissing her forehead.
He pulled her a little closer to comfort her. It seemed like it wasn't the best day they ever had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next