Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]

Go down 
+2
Akasha Wynters
Minister of Magic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:23 am

Evie had been stood at the back awkwardly as the Slytherins conversed with one another , whilst she examined their actions. She signed repetitively under her breath at been alone . Molly eventually came into the classroom and Evie let out a giggle shielded by her hand as she saw the toast. Moving her way swiftly through the small crowd she pulled out a chair next to molly.

" God , I'm glad to see you" She spoke with another sigh this time for relief then leant her head on the table " Nice toast?" She mumbled letting out a giggle once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:11 am

Fionn looked at the wardrobe, shuddering slightly. he did not want to face what was in there, too bad the four houses had been separated, it seemed he and Moses were getting along for once, and they and a group of others could have been miserable together. "sorry I'm late, Proff. doesn't the boggart react to what you're afraid of most, assuming that form? if you cast a spell, you should be able to defeat it with what you find most funny. a defining characteristic is that the boggart has no form of it's own and depends on others to give it one" he didn't care if someone had already said it, he just felt like running his mouth. he looked at Don with surprise as the other had a temper tantrum. "jeez, and all that might goes to waste. you being so attatched to your precious curses and jinxes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Aurora leaned back into her seat. ''No it isn't most students can get paralyzed by their fears, And will be unable to cast the defense spell.'' She said looking at Jason. Before she heard Don come in.
She looked over her shoulder. ''Hey Don!'' She waved at him. Patting the seat next to hers. 'Are you okay?' She mouthed towards him. He seemed better, But yet he did not seem to happy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Don turned around to see Aurora and headed in her direction. When he reached the sit she was indicating him, he kindly petted her hair and whipered a "Thank you" in her ear. He still had difficulties to smile but he was grateful for what she had done to defend him.
"Let's say I'm better than earlier." he calmly answered her. He hated not to be able to smile to his friend but, for now, containing his anger against this 'Moses' guy was draining all his strengh. Hopefully, the teacher had separated the Hufflepuffs' from the Slytherins'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 am

Aurora smirked when he whispered in her ear, Giggling softly. As his breath tickled her ear. She never giggled, But him being grateful was so cute. ''I see. '' She nodded. ''Don't you worry..'' She snuggled towards him as he didn't smile at her. ''I shall break the little rat.'' She whispered. Winking at him. Why did they pick him? He hadn't bothered anyone yet. This school year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:30 am

"Glad to see you're in one piece, Don." Jason muttered out, looking forward towards the wardrobe. He wasn't all too keen for the class to know his biggest fear. He took a breath, keeping silent once more.

Jason would try to worm his way out of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Alice slipped into the back of the class, not liking how the arrangement was set up for it.

But what could she do about it?

She listened to Professor Rivera speak about the lesson.

We went over this in third year... She thought more to herself. She looked around the room and saw a few of her friends form her house and Jason. She looked up when she noticed Anna came in and sat down near the other Slytherins.

Doesn't surprise me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Anna came into the class room and quickly spotted Don, Aurora, and Jason. She sat near them, not even really glancing at Alice.

Larissa got on my case last time... not in the mood for Aurora to try anything...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 pm

Peter walked in timidly, looking around at all of the Slytherins and his house mates. He tried looking for Zuko with no luck and pouted. He sat down, waiting for instructions, biting his lip and fiddling with his tie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Zuko walked in groaning and popping his back, looking around and blowing his black hair out of his face once more with a sigh. He trudged to his seat, falling into the chair with his head slamming against the desk with a thud. He was tired, pissed off, and anti-social.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Alice looked over at the two guys who walked in and recognized them from the start of the year banquet.

She looked at the taller her one and how he slammed his head against the desk. "Is he okay?" She asked, his redheaded friend beside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Peter chuckled to Alice and blinked at Zuko, poking him with his wand, "Zuzu....." Idea then jumped on his back, "ZUZU!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Zuko made a grunting noise, falling out of his chair and tossing Peter off his back without realizing, growling under his breath "God DAMN it can't a man get like, five FUCKING seconds t-" stopping when he saw it was Peter and internally groaning ' Oh fuck me' he thought to himself, worried what would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Alice leaned back in surprise when the boy started jumping on the sleeping boys back.

She jumped back even more when the other boy started yelling.

"Hey, take it easy, he was just wanting to make sure you were awake.... though he was a bit loud and very energetic about it..." She said, softly, hoping Rivera wouldn't come over and deduct points.

{OOC: For a Firebender, he's not a morning person >.> *is shot* XD}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Peter cried out when he was tossed off, holding his arm after he fell and curled into a ball immediately. Not only did Zuko throw him off, he was cursing...but the biggest issue was not knowing it was him....even after calling him Zuzu. Tears then started to cloud his vision, whimpering and his shoulders shaking as he started to cry. All he wanted was Zuko happy, and he couldn't even do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:45 pm

(( XD No, no he is not XD ))

Zuko turned, about to snap at the young girl before hearing Peter cry out, gulping he quickly bolted over to the boys side, quickly pulling him into his arms and holding him tightly. "Petey I'm so sorry" he gulped holding the boy tightly as he ran a hand through his hair, humming to try and soothe him, looking up at Alice "Sorry, I'm in a bad mood and not a morning person." he muttered shamefully, stroking the arm Peter was holding with his thumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Peter whimpered, snuggling into Zuko, "Why are you mad?" he sniffled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Alice gasped a little when the boy started crying and clutching his arm a little. When the other boy calmed down a little, she got up and went over to them both.

"Don't worry about it. We all get that way. You all right?" She asked the last question to Peter.

"Is he your brother?" She asked, figuring the way they acted that they were family or at least very close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Zuko shook his head stroking Peter's hair softly and looked up at Alice. "No he's my best friend" resting his forehead on Peter's, whispering "I'm sorry Petey, I'm just tired and not in a good mood, I didn't realize it was my little birdy okay?" hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Peter nodded to Alice, "Y-yea....I'm alright..." and whimpered in Zuko's arms, holding onto him tightly, "A-Alright...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Alice couldn't hide her smile. "You two act like really close big brother and little brother to me, and I'm glad you're okay." She said, smiling at Peter.

"We need to get back in our seats, before Professor Rivera notices." She said, not wanting to split up the hug, but they needed to get back to their seats for the class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 pm

A little and quick smile apeared on Don's face when Aurora snuggled toward him.
"No, thank you beauty; I'm the one he had targeted, so I want to be the one who'll get revange. Beside, I don't want to cause you any trouble." said Don seriously. "But you can still help me if you want to." he added raising an eyebrow and letting a little sadistic smile reached his lips.
"Thank you Jason." answered Don at Jason's kind words. He was appreciating Jason more and more. He was not someone really funny but he seemed to be reliable and more kind than what Don thought about him before.

(Ooc: wow, I'm tired 'cause I spend all night awoke trying to fix my computer so please excuse me for posting such a creepy answer.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:04 am

(OOC: :O it's okay -huggles-)

Aurora smirked. "Oh I sure want to help you." She nodded. Looking around. Good there were only slytherin's and gryffindors. She than noticed the boy with the scar. She had seen him quite allot lately. Turning back.
She noticed something and smirked. "I am sitting between two males now I can make a wish." She joked.
"But what is there to wish for when you spent your classes with two of the most beautiful man at school?" She grinned,
Trying to lighten the mood. Trying to make both Don and Jason smile just a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 am

Don gave Aurora a light smile and rolled his eyes. "What do you mean 'two of the most beautiful men'? I definitely am the most handsome one of all this school!" he answered her, joking. She managed to make him forget a little about Moses. She was really the best friend he ever had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:26 am

She smirked. "That is true.." She whispered at him. Winking, "though you haven't shared your beauty with the world yet, well not enough that is."
Nudging him softly. It was sure fun to be with Don. And seeing him smile now made her day better.
She had at least succeeded in her attempt to make him smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]   First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Class of the Year [Gryffindors and Slytherins]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next