Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:54 am

Moses wasn't sure on how the matter would be settled. Of who would be chosen to go. His dark eyes scanned over to Scarlet briefly, feeling that perhaps it would be better for the Gryffindor to go. She seemed very afraid of the situation. Though perhaps all of them were scared, she seemed more rattled in the nerves. But before he could say anything, Aimee was ahead of him, smiling pleasantly at the other blonde as she motioned the girl to approach the Hippogriff. Moses watched them interact, his chest filled with a bit of worry for their travels. "Be careful si?' he asked of them before the mighty beast took off into the air.

Leaving Moses to only wave goodbye before looking at his only companion. Todd. "It is just you and me now it seems." he said, giving a soft smile. Taking out his wand, he casted a lumos to add some extra light to what little they had. "So..." Moses felt a since of awkwardness fill him, as well as worry for the girls and the rest of the group. He didn't like worry. "Know any good jokes?" he asked, wanting something to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:34 am

Todd watched them rise into the air and then out of sight. He smirked when Moses spoke to him and sat down on a fallen log; he figured they'd be here for a while. "It always seems to come back to jokes with you, hm?" he mused. "Uh...ever heard the one about the chocolate frog?" He actually couldn't remember it very well, so he wasn't sure why he'd mentioned it. He was clean out of knock-knock jokes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:54 am

Moses gave a simply shrug. What could he say? He lived for jokes and fun. For laughter in general. "I rather think of good times and be full of laughs than have a worried filled mind that can only be useless." he said with a sigh. Worrying, though natural for their situation, couldn't actually do anything. It was best to just try and keep things light and happy. Even for a little bit.

A dark eyebrow was raised at the other's questions. "Can't say that I have." he said with a smile. Of course, there were tons of jokes involving chocolate frogs, but he hadn't heard them all. It could very well be one he hadn't heard. And even if he had, a good joke was always funny. If told right anyways.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:06 am

Todd wet his lips, nodding his head slowly. "I suppose you're right. Worrying and stressing will only get us into trouble in the long run," he conceded. "I like your aattitude, Vargas."

He frowned, wishing he could remember that one joke in particular. "Uh. I think it had something to do with a pocket...?" He glanced up sheepishly, shrugging his shoulders. "Uh, I actually can't seem to recall it. Sorry, man. I'd suggest telling ghost stories, but this particular setting would be a bit too appropriate for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:20 am

Moses gave a small smile as he chuckled. "Not many do unfortunately." he said with a role of his eyes. Many never understood his lay back, laughing life style. They just didn't get it. The Italian scrunched up his nose before giving out another chuckle. "Call me Moses." he said to the other with a lop-sided grin. "We are most certainly not rivals or enemies, so I think a first name basis is good si?" he said as he decided to sit on the forest floor.

As the other admitted to not remembering the joke, Moses placed his free hand on his heart as if in pain. "Magari! (if only)" he sighed out before chuckling with a grin. "Very well then! I shall think of one." he said before pausing to think. The first one that came to mind was a joke claiming hufflepuffs were not bright. He didn't want to tell that one. Then he recalled a very simple one. "Alright here's one." he said with a grin.

"When is it unlucky to see a black cat?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:29 am

Todd smiled. "Yeah, alright. You can call me Todd, then," he said, deciding to light hos wand simply to have a bit more light.

He raised an eyebrow, cocking his head and biting his lip in thought. "Uh...always?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:42 am

Moses grinned as he was given permission to call the other by his first name as well. And when he gave his answer, Moses chuckled. "Yes and no." he said with a wink as he snickered. he waited a moment before he gave the answer. "It's when you're a mouse." He chuckled lightly as he said this, enjoying the simple joke for as it was. Simple. nothing big or majorly funny. But good for a few chuckles.

After the joke had been said, a gust of wind blew through the trees, causing a chill to run down the dark-skinned teen's spine. If there was one thing the Italian didn't like about Scotland, it was the cold. "I got a joke about a hufflepuff's intelligence if you want to hear it." Moses suggested, deciding he would tell the joke just to have the other let out a few chuckles. After all, Moses was willing to make others laugh at his own expense.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Todd chuckled at the joke, amused by the obvious nature of it. "Ha! Entertaining in its simplicity. Very nice."

He was slightly surprised at the Hufflepuff's offer to joke about his own house, but it seemed like that was just the kind of guy Moses was. "Uh, sure, man," he said, curious as to what he other boy had in store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Moses smiled along with Todd, glad that the Ravenclaw was able to enjoy the simplicity of it. As the other gave him the okay, though with a confused expression, to tell the joke, Moses gave a lop-sided grin. "Here it goes." he said, clearing his throat to make sure nothing got in the way of his telling. "A blind wizard walks into a pub. He says to the barkeep, "Want to hear a Hufflepuff joke?" The pub goes completely silent." Moses paused for breath before he continued. "The barkeep says, "Sir, I am a Hufflepuff. I'm used to handling a rough crowd alone. I have my wand drawn. The wizard to your left is an auror with his wand drawn. He too is a Hufflepuff. The witch on your right has her wand drawn. She is a dueling champion and also a Hufflepuff. Are you absolutely certain you want to tell that Hufflepuff joke?"" Moses paused, his grin increasing just a little.

Dark eyes glimmered with humor, for though the joke was on the Hufflepuffs in the end, the joke still showed they weren't some pushovers. It wasn't a bad joke all together. With a grin, he opened his mouth and spoke the punch line. "The blind wizard says, "Gods no! Not if I'm going to have to explain it three times!"' Moses let out a snicker, though not so much for the punch line. Just the joke as a whole had humor. Depending on who it was told to, he believed they could find their own humor at different parts.

(Joke not mine. Found here: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Todd laughed aloud - though surely not too loud, for attracting some kind of bloodthirsty animal would not be in their best interests. He was impressed; most students he knew would be too butthurt about the joke if it was about their own house to laugh at it, nevermind repeat it. "Mm, very nice! It's a very interesting joke. Has a couple different layers an' all. I like that." Hufflepuffs were actually usually one of the easiest houses to get along with - though, of course, that couldn't be said for all of them, just as every housemember was different, but they did seem to be particularly agreeable.
He resituated himself on the log, shivering at the frigid air. "I'm not good at jokes myself; I'm more of the real-life satire stuff or whatever; not that I'm any good at it. Probably just clasified as smart alek anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Moses watched with a bittersweet joy as Todd laughed, glad to get him up in spirits. Dark chocolate eyes gleamed in playfulness as he nodded his head. "Interesting indeed." he agreed with a chuckle. "I like the joke, for though it's supposed to be on Hufflepuffs, I see it as on the foolish blind man." he said, a mischievous smile gracing his lips. As Todd explain his own humor, or his inability for demonstrating humor as it were, Moses gave a thoughtful nod.

"Well a smart alek will find joy in his words, even if others don't quite appreciate it." he said with a wink. "As a pranskter, I can understand how that is." he said with a friendly smile. "Besides, smart alek seems right for a Ravenclaw." he added with a little smirk, though his eyes shown with nothing but good and friendly humor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:54 am

After bidding goodbye to Scarlet, Aimee had mounted Alfie once more and attempted to find the spot where she would discover the boys. it was difficult to see through the rain and the trees but she trusted the Hippogriff's sense of direction to locate them correctly, the journey back seemed longer than the way there but she was soon landing carefully, swooping down into the clearing. "Good boy Alife!" She grinned happily and patted his neck, not bothering to dismount, but simply gesturing for Moses and Todd to climb aboard. "You two ready?" She smiled looking towards them both. "To find the others?"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:27 am

Todd smirked, opening his mouth to reply to Moses when Aimee and Alfie swooped down upon them. Once again, he was impressed by the hippogriff's elegance and sheer power. He nodded mutely when Aimee asked them if they were ready. He climbed up behind Aimee, brushing his fingertips over Alfie's feathers. "I suppose traffic wasn't too bad..." he muttered under his breath, glancing up at the still stormy sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:59 am

Moses's dark eyes widened as he spotted the Hippogriff swoop down, with Aimee in tow. He wasn't used to seeing such a creature up close so it left him a bit breathless. But with seeing Aimee with it, he grew to relax a bit, his worry decreasing now that his friend was in his sights. Moses stood up, dusting the dirt off his robes before following Todd to the mighty beast. He was a bit cautious when approaching the might flying beast, for he knew how temperamental they could be if they felt need to be.

At Aimee's words, he gave a soft grin. "Yes, let us go find them." he said before climbing up after Todd. His eyes looked up to the sky, though he could not see anything he felt a few rain drops slink past the many branches of the trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:07 am

Aimee nodded as the boys joined her and with a small smile at Todd, a little sweet giggle at Moses, she could barely hear their words as they soared up into the sky. "Hold on tight!" She laughed as they swooped upwards through the trees and into the storm, their eyes peeled for any sign of the others.

[Please now post in the other: Aurora/Jason/Akasha topic, thanks. xD]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest Challenge [Moses&Aimee, Scarlet and Todd]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2