Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plots with Jason Todd

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Plots with Jason Todd Empty
PostSubject: Plots with Jason Todd   Plots with Jason Todd EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 am

I swore to myself I wouldn't post one of these because it's too mainstream, but here I go...

Plots with Jason?
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Jason Todd   Plots with Jason Todd EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:13 am

*puts Jim out as a bullying victim* XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Jason Todd   Plots with Jason Todd EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:33 pm

I don't bully;-;
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Jason Todd   Plots with Jason Todd EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:53 am

Hm, he doesn't? Wasn't he one of the Slytherins that didn't like muggle-born wizards? Or am I thinking of somebody else? *facepalm* Ugh, so many characters! I can't keep track of them all! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Jason Todd   Plots with Jason Todd EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:38 am

No I don't like muggle-born, but I turn a blind eye to them. I treat them almost like they don't exist. xD
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Jason Todd   Plots with Jason Todd EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:40 am

Ah, gotcha. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Jason Todd   Plots with Jason Todd EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:03 am

but, we can have an altercation while you're all wolfie. >u>

since, Jason tends to take out his rage in his tiger form in the Forbidden Forest occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Jason Todd   Plots with Jason Todd EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:08 am

Hmm, I can see that happening. Jim tends to go to the Shrieking Shack for his transformations, but students have wandered in that area before and seen him as a wolf (Alice Sanders being one of them). Once the full moon gets closer, I'll be asking if anyone wants to run into Jim as a werewolf. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Jason Todd   Plots with Jason Todd EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:20 am

'Kay 8u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Jason Todd   Plots with Jason Todd EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:33 am

I'm really hoping after the Forest thread, not everyone freaking hates me.

._______."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Jason Todd   Plots with Jason Todd EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Moses might be mad for a while, but he'll probably blame the whole seen on the tension of being in the forest. Tension always brings bad crap.
Besides, he's a hufflepuff. They can't possibly stay mad for long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Jason Todd   Plots with Jason Todd Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots with Jason Todd
Page 1 of 1