Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

reasting after a long day (jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:44 am

Jim gave Piper a look when he came bounding back. "Do I need to tape you up in a box or something?" he asked. Piper just meowed. Jim sighed. "I don't think we can do any making out tonight as long as he wants attention," he said. "Maybe we can save it for tonight, when he's asleep." Piper definitely liked to sleep long and hard at night, which was always a good opportunity for Jim and Evaine to catch up on any cuddling that they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:51 am

"Awe now be nice Jim he just wants to play." she said picking up the small little kitten "But no sweets got it. You not allowed to get fat just yet." Evaine got off Jim to let him fix his shirt as she placed the small kitten neck to him and sat down on the floor lifting up a strand of her hair for piper to smack at. "Yeah seems like that's the only way we can cuddle and make out." she said, blinking after taking that in for a moment "wow... Is it sad we're almost kinda like parents?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:57 am

"We've been playing with him all day though," Jim pointed out. "He's practically been all over Hogsmeade at this point. I think that's more than an enough reward." Although he couldn't help but smile whenever Piper pawed at Evaine's hair. Maybe Evaine was right and he was a big softy after all, even though he tried to act stern most of the time. "At least he won't grow as slowly as a human kid," he said. "Soon he'll be an adult cat and he'll know a bit better."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:02 pm

"Hmm I wonder if their is a spell to slow how his aging i want him to stay a kitten a little bit longer." she said pulling her hair away slightly making piper reach out "come up reach.' she teased. Pulling away again she laughed when he jumped falling on the floor "Awe," she picked him up and sat next to Jim "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean for you to fall." Evaine kissed his head letting him go. She leaned over and peeked Jim on the cheek
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:07 pm

"I say we not fiddle with something like that," Jim said. "Who knows what we might end up doing." They were only fifth year wizards, after all. And Jim wasn't especially good at spell-casting. He was more likely to turn Piper into a pair of boots for life instead of making him stay younger for a bit longer. He leaned against Evaine's shoulder, happy to just watch her and Piper play with each other.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:12 pm

"turning him into a stuff kitty for life." she replied looking at him then down at piper not wanting him to grow up to fast. She felt him leaned against her shoulder, smiling up at him she held up her hair in the air again "Piper." she whistled to get his attention. "wait i better not. you have a rat tale he might play with that when your sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 pm

"Yeah, let's have him sticking with playing with just your hair, please," Jim said. "Of course, you can play with my hair whenever you want." He smiled at Evaine before kissing her cheek. He scratched under Piper's chin, making him purr contentedly. Piper was always better behaved when he was getting attention of some sort. He was a drama queen in that sense.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 pm

"Well I'm allowed to play with your hair.' she said reaching for his rat tale twirling it between her fingers "If you can run your hands threw my hair i can play with yours." Eva poked her tongue out at Jim. Watching as piper was being a good boy "Oh sure annoy us to get attention and act like your best friend." she smirked making her head. Evaine was just glad piper wasn't with her when Leroy tried raping her again, he could have gotten hurt "So Um Jim.. Have you thought about.. us getting married and having kids?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Jim glanced up at Evaine's question. He bit his lip, not sure how to respond. There was still a lot of doubt in his mind about how successful his relationship with Evaine could be, given his werewolf nature and how that could affect their potential children. He could pass down the curse to them, or just get them infected on his own. Plus, there was always the shame werewolves carried in the wizarding world. Who knew how any kids of Jim would be treated if anyone knew of their lineage. "I don't know, I still...need to find some stuff out," he replied. "I'd love to, in the future, but...I want to be sure of things before we take that step."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Evaine sighed trying not to frown as he still had doubt about their relationship in any way unlike her who thinks they would be happy. Sure he was a werewolf, and wizards was cruel towards them but they needed to learn to treat them right. They are human too and have feelings "Jim..' she sighed, holding his hand he said he loved to but that wasn't enough "Just don't think negative, I want you know how you feel." trying her best not to sound sad or anything to upset him and start blaming himself for her sadness "No books, no thinking but my werewolf curse. Just how you feel." Eva bit her lip "And this might just be me thinking crazy but wizards might have changed, if Brie is ok with what you are and maybe Todd will ok if you tell him.. Emily.. Maggie.. I'm not saying all wizards but." she just sighed not knowing what to say she just keep speaking gibber
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:42 pm

"I'm not, I'm just...trying to think realistically, a little bit," Jim replied. "I mean, if we have kids, I want to make sure they grow up safe. I don't want them to...be afraid of me or hate me because of what I am." His hand curled and uncurled into a fist on top of his knee. "Well, most of you guys got to know me beforehand," Jim said. "You came to like me before you knew what I was. If you had found out I was a werewolf before you got to know me...I'm not sure you would think so positively of me."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 pm

She looked at him, why can't he aware something with out going on and on about things. "Yeah but i.." she closed her mouth pouting wishing their was a way to see whats waiting for them "I guess until that day comes well know... Until then we should focus on us right now." she curled her hands tightly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:50 pm

"Trust me, there will be plenty of time for us to start a family and have kids," Jim assured her. "We just need to figure it all out first. We're only fifteen, Eva. There's no rush for us." He smiled at her, hoping to put her at ease a little bit. He always felt like he disappointed her when they had talks like this. He always wanted to put things like this off, find out more information. And he knew Evaine wanted to take the next step in their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:57 pm

She nodded her head "I know.." maybe it was just her to thought they would be together, married with children and happy with the way they both love each other "I just.. Can see us ten years from now happy and married." Yet their was Jim who knew what he can see ten years from now. Placing her hand over the top of his she brushed her thumb against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:59 pm

"I know you can," Jim replied. "That's just 'cause you...think more optimistically than I do. You can always see the good that can come out of any situation." He sighed, leaning his head back against the couch. "I've been through too much to think that way. Seeing the bright side of things is...hard for me."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:06 pm

Placing the sleeping kitten on the pillow she crawled over Jim frowning as her big brown eyes looked teary "I know it's just...". It's just that she wished he could see the bright side just once in anything, Evaine never knew she could can after all the shit her mother and ex put her threw. Brie is pregnant and is like Jim seeing the down side, how was it they are like that yet she's cheerful. Shaking her head she leaned down kissing his soft lips, pulling away resting her lips against his skin she spoke "did you find anything that would help. besides what you had told me last time"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Jim shook his head. "Not too much. Not since Audrey and I looked in the library." True, they had found some information in books, but Jim still wanted to get Alliss's opinion first. She was an Auror after all. She would probably know about these things a lot better than any book.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Eva rest her chin on his check blowing at his face, giggling slightly she hugged him tightly wanting to stay like this. "Hmm poo, looks like you really need to talk with Alliss."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 am

"It'll happen, don't worry," Jim assured her. The last thing he wanted was to feel like he was bothering Alliss in some way. She probably had a lot on her plate right now ever since everyone had been put under the Imperius Curse and stuff. That was probably her priority right now.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:37 am

"Ok but until them I'm laying right here." she said with a slight smile, not wanting to get off Jim. She tilt her head to the side sliding her fingers up and down his sides, hearing him laugh she just grinned "Oh right.. Tickle?" Eva sat up pushing his hands down and placed her knees over them. Leaning down she kissed him on the lips before she started tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:59 pm

"Wait, no, no, not the tickling." But it seemed like Evaine wasn't going to listen to him just yet, and Jim was soon laughing as she started tickling her. "Eva, no, stop, I'm gonna fall," he gasped in between giggles, slowly losing his balance. Sure enough, he soon fell off the couch with a yelp, pulling Evaine down with him so they both ended up crashing onto the floor. "Ow," he muttered. He glanced up. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Evaine laughed along with Jim "What did you say more , well right." she grinned tickling him even more, not even hearing him saying he was going to fall. Soon enough Jim fell off the couch dragging her down with him "ahh!" she let out a small cry. Her head hit against his "owwee.." she said rubbing her forehead groaning in pain, Eva opened one eye seeing the look on Jim's face "I'm alright." she said "But i won the fight."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Jim rolled his eyes, but he still smiled. "Lesson learned: No tickling on small spaces," he said. Of course, his bed was big enough for that, but the couch in the common room was a bit narrow, to say the least. "Thank God nobody was around to see that," he said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:12 pm

"Pip-" Eve turned around forgetting the kitten was asleep "Yeah no one saw so i can do it again!" she cheered throwing her hands in the air smiling happily "and you can't do nothing about it.". Of course Jim was stronger than her and could just grab her hands, flipping her over for him to on top for a change but he was to much of a sweet heart to spoil her fun. Leaning back down she took his shirt off, kissing softly against his jawline Evaine tickled him once more.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:17 pm

"Eva, no, no..." Anything else Jim said was drowned out by his laughter. He squirmed under Evaine's grasp, trying to get away from her fingers. "Eva, I can't breathe!" he gasped while laughing at the same time. He managed to grasp her hands in his, wrapping his fingers around her wrists before leaning up to kiss her. He didn't know if it was a very effective tactic, but it was the only thing he could think of that might bring a halt to all the tickling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

reasting after a long day (jim)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next