Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

reasting after a long day (jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Eva just smiled ticking him she couldn't understand what ells he was saying "Someone's every ticklish." she sang tilting her head to the side tickling him some more. Soon enough she gasped when he manage to grasp her hands, placing his fingers around her waist before leaning up and kissing her on her lips. Pouting on the inside for killing her fun of tickling him to death she returned the kiss, her tongue dancing around his lips. Eva smiled against his lips, slightly picking up speed
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Jim could feel Evaine's tongue against his, her wanting to take things up a notch. And part of him did want to do that, but another part of him remembered what happened the last time they got carried away on the common room floor. "Easy there, love," he said softly, brushing her hair back. "Not too much, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Evaine pouted "awe tease," she mumbled, pulling away she crossed her arms grabbing the bottom of her shirt pulling it over her head. She pulled him in kissing him gently on the lips for a moment, "I know you said no but can't we fool around.." she peeked him on the lips "Please Jim..." she bagged. Eva wasn't the one to beg but deep down she wanted this, not sex just them to take something a step further.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:35 pm

"Let's save it for tonight," Jim suggested. "Remember what happened last time we started to make out on the floor? Todd probably saw things that were borderline rated R." The whole incident still made him blush from embarrassment. The last thing he needed was for his friends to see him acting like some love-drunk fool.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:41 pm

"But that's in one hundred hours." Sure she was being a little dramatic about the sun going down and waiting until they could make out. "Piper's a sleep no telling if he'll go back and no knows where Brie and Todd is." Eva rest her chin on his chest "Please.. i never ask that much from you and I'm not the type to beg." she said "But you know how stubborn I can get." with that she smirked. Jim knew how stubborn she can get "You can carry me to your room so we can have alone time, if that makes you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:13 am

Jim laughed. "Come on Eva, it's not too bad," he teased, playing with a strand of her hair. "We can always talk, you know. That's sorta what couples do when they're not going on dates or making out."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:16 am

"Yes it is your mean." she teased, hiding her face as she pretended to cry, feeling him play with a stand of her hair. "So does this day count as our first date?" Eva asked lifting up her head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:00 am

Jim just laughed again. "Oh, you little drama queen," he teased, kissing her forehead. He smiled at her when she looked up at him. "I think so. Going out shopping usually counts as dates for other people, even though we had Piper along with us."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:12 am

"I am not a drama queen. Your the drama king." She said smiling when he kissed her forehead, peeking him on the lips she smirked. "Well next date can we go to that place couples go to?" Forgetting what it was called, Eva put her shirt back on and put her hair up "their shirt on and hair up. You can play with my hair tonight."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 am

"Maybe you're thinking of Madam Pudifoots?" Jim suggested. "I've seen couples go there and share milkshakes and stuff. Although it may be a bit cold for that." It was still a bit chilly outside. He gave a little laugh. "The only reason I don't play with your hair often is because you always complain that you'll fall asleep."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:30 pm

""Well we can go for hot coco? Oh and warm cinnamon buns." she said licking her lips slightly just thinking about it. "I can;t help it that you have a gentle touch that puts me right to sleep. No one other than my father could do that." She gave him a small smile "Besides I love it when you do that makes me feel safe."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:56 pm

"Hot cocoa sounds good to me," Jim said, leaning over to kiss her nose. His fingers started idly playing with her hair again, one strand getting wrapped around his pointer finger. "I guess me and your dad have more things in common than I thought," he said thoughtfully. Evaine's dad sounded like a great guy, after all. Jim just wished he could have met him.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Eva licked her lips again wanting hot coco now "Now i want some." she laughed feeling his fingers play with her hair again, she pulled it out of the ponytail. "Well thank goodness my father was';t a jerk." Eva laughed, thinking about him and missing all the things she can't do with her father. Like father daughter dances, being at her wedding, all the things a girl just needs her father for "I wished you would have met him.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:08 pm

"Hmm, well, we have chocolate balls," Jim reminded her. "That's gotta be pretty close, right?" Both had chocolate in them, after all. He saw Evaine's voice get a little sad at the mention of her father. "Me too," he said quietly, wondering if he should change the subject. The last thing he wanted to do was make Evaine upset.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Evaine frowned not thinking how much he will miss, but her thoughts fade away from he talked about the chocolate balls. "but it's not the same, it'a not melted for me to drink and have tiny little marshmallows." she said, rubbing her nose against his "And you told me to slow down on eating the chocolate not wanting me to get sick remember?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 pm

"You can try melting them with your wand, if you like," Jim suggested, laughing. "I wouldn't try it myself though. I'd probably just make them explode or something. Or make them come to life and hop down the stairs." Of course, that would be amusing to see, but Jim didn't want to try that just now.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:17 pm

"I don't have a cup to melt them and Piper might wake up when I'm melting the chocolate." she rolled her eyes not wanting the kitten to try making her cup away from her. Laughing at what Jim said she got up and grabbed the chocolates "Come on Jim try for me please." Eva asked and of course she batted her big brown eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:21 pm

"Hmm, good point." No doubt Piper would try to get involved if Evaine started to melt chocolate. And then the situation would probably go from relatively calm to totally disastrous in a matter of seconds. Piper had the tendency to do that. "No, I'm not melting them. You know how rubbish I am at spells," he replied, sitting up. "The only reason I remember half of what Professor Rivera says is because she cuts me some slack from time to time." That much was true. Since finding out about his curse, Alliss had been very understanding and had made accommodations for him so he wouldn't fall behind in class.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:32 pm

She sighed, yes Jim wasn't great when it came to remembering spells cause of his curse but that doesn't mean he can't try for once. "Come on please Jimmy for me." she said trying to push him to try proving himself wrong. "Please." she asked one more time getting on him lap "Pretty please baby." not liking she had to beg him to try for her and didn't want to try making him feel guilty just to make him try
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Jim sighed. She was making those Bambi eyes again. "Eva, no. I don't exactly want my parents to get a letter, saying that I blew up the common room because I tried to melt some chocolate. That would kinda dampen my school career at this point."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:47 pm

"But I.." she sighed taking his hand "You say you can't do this but I feel like you can.." her voice trailing off, clearing her throat she got off his lap. Pulling her wand out, Eva melt some of the chocolate sighing slightly she popped the chocolate in her mouth, turning her head Eva pushed the other piece in his mouth smiling at him =.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:30 am

"You don't need to feed me," Jim muttered, although he swallowed the chocolate anyway. It did taste good, after all. "See? You can melt chocolate perfectly fine on your own. You're the better spellcaster here. The only thing I'm talented in is flying on a broomstick. And you know that."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:28 am

"Yeah but I least want you to try." she peeked him on the lips "Just a simple spell outside of the castle." Eva picked up piper placing him on Jim's chest and leaned back against the couch.

((sorry if my replies are suckish. My head hurts xDD))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 am

"Maybe another time, not right now," Jim replied. "Besides, I'm awfully comfy right here." He smiled at her as he reached out to pet Piper.

((Wanna bring this thread to a close? It's been going on for a while.))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:28 pm

((sure thing Smile ))

Evaine just nodded before leaning down to lay on Jim with Piper next to her face "Hmm night." she smiled, closing her eyes she started drifting off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reasting after a long day (jim)   reasting after a long day (jim) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

reasting after a long day (jim)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next