Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Merit Ahmura

Merit Ahmura

A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana] Empty
PostSubject: A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana]   A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:28 am

It was late when they arrived. The forest was quiet, and shadowy. The tallest of the three raised her wand, and sent a small light bursting from the tip of her wand. It encompassed the three of them and stretched out into the trees, blocking anything from attacking them. Again, the witch gave her wand a firm jerk, and a slight spark burst from it, but it flickered out of sight almost instantaneously, and similarly, the trio themselves disappeared. The tallest lowered her wand and lowered her hood, glancing around despite the protective enchantments she had put in place. She was in her late twenties, Arabic, with a prominent chin and large lips. She was tall, and remarkably slender, with only slight hips and a small chest and she carried herself with a regal grace in her stride, a calm confidence which challenged others to oppose her. Following her, the other two lowered their own hoods. They first considered the forest around them, and then, once they deemed it quite safe, they resumed watching the taller of the three.

The first, Merit, reached to her breast and raised from it a golden chain to her eye, and she examined it tenderly. The tiny golden hourglass attached to it swung momentarily, before the witch cupped it within her free hand, preventing it from sending her further back. "2012," she said, to the others, gently running one finger over the smooth grooves in the golden necklace, her finger brushing against the thin glass of the hourglass. "Let me remind the two of you that time must be meddled with gently. You could destroy the future otherwise." She warned, before letting the necklace fall back into its original place. "We're here to find the Undesirable #1 - Esma Rivera, that is all. Regardless of how tempting it may be, you must not tamper with anything else. With any luck, nothing shall be changed when we return home." She said, watching the two carefully. "And most importantly of all, you two must be very careful, and very, very brave."
Back to top Go down
Ana Ahmura

Ana Ahmura

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana]   A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:45 am

(Posting order: Merit, Ana, Isis.)

Ana lowered her hood cautiously after raising her wand. She didn't want to mess up on her first mission, so she was constantly reciting the practical information that must always be followed when time travelling. Following the step-by-step guidelines she knew off by heart, she waited for confirmation from Merit that they were safe before heading off and beginning the search. When her older sister began to speak, she nodded carefully and nervously observed her surroundings simultaneously.

The year was 2012.

Ana must remember that detail, though her mind was still foggy from the emotional goodbye herself and Ambrose had shared. She hadn't cried, but she had felt in the most pain she had experienced since leaving Egypt and hearing of her parents' death. Shaking her head softly, she tried to focus. You will be no use to Ambrose if you are dead, she quickly reasserted her practical attitude with a few deep breaths.

"Understood," Ana confirmed her acknowledgement of Merit's orders and wishes which she would attempt to follow as much as possible. She hoped she wouldn't mess up, it would be just her luck to fall flat on her face when Esma was only a few yards away. Her forehead creased as she began to fret slightly, anxious at what was laying ahead in this time.
Back to top Go down
Isis Ahmura

Isis Ahmura

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana]   A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:48 am

Isis lowered her hood as she looked around. Her dark brown eyes gazing at the forest. She wondered what type of people where in this time, and if there were any she could have fun with. She wanted to have some fun before she had to get married to her fiancee. Not that she didn't dislike him, hell she loved him! Isis just wanted a little bit of fun with other men before she would get married.

Yet her thoughts were interrupted when her older sister, Merit suddenly spoke.

So it is two thousand and twelve.. She thought to herself.

Isis nodded to her sister as she understood the rules.

"Understood, sister. Though, I have a question. Where do you think Esma would have gone?" She asked as she tilted her head while crossing her arms. God she was already bored, she just wanted to explore this time.

[[OOC Don't expect me to reply right away. I'm only on when my grandmother let's me on. So when I feel like I need to reply, I'll get on again.]]
Back to top Go down
Merit Ahmura

Merit Ahmura

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana]   A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:10 am

Merit glanced at her youngest sister, nodding silently in acknowledgement. The girl was meeker than she and Isis, and she suspected that she was perhaps more anxious than she and Isis. Initially, Merit had refused to take them alongside her, but they were determined and they had every right and she didn't like to think of splitting up the family. They had lost so much already, that she refused to be the one to cause them to lose each other as well.

She turned to face Isis, considering the girls question. "She'll want to find her father, but she will not know where he is yet. We should try to locate him." Merit said, watching the other carefully. "If we get to him first, we can simply wait for her to come to us." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ana Ahmura

Ana Ahmura

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana]   A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana] EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:53 am

Ana returned Merit's even nod with a smile, she appreciated the small sign of encouragement from her older sibling and it helped to calm her nerves somewhat. Breathing in a more steady fashion, she tried to think where they could gather information from on the father's whereabouts.

"From the b-background information in the case file," Ana coughed, trying to maintain a certain degree of dignity and not let her nerves give way. "The Undesireable's father was a Hogwarts Charms Professor, would it not be an i-idea to check with Albus for any recent updates on his possible location?"

Ana's feet shuffled beneath her uncertainly as she began to realise that was most likely a very novice idea, it was too early for her to be making suggestions and she would have been better keeping quiet. She had probably just embarassed herself on her very first mission, though it had been bound to happen sooner or later. Her cheeks flushed and she looked rather confused for a moment before pulling a strand of hair loose from her fringe in frustration and allowing it to hang between her blue eyes.

Pull yourself together, Ana.
Back to top Go down
Isis Ahmura

Isis Ahmura

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana]   A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana] EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:32 am

Isis listened to her sister's words, finding it logical that would be where she would go. She nodded as she agreed that they should try to locate them.

"Noted, and if I may ask once again. Where did he work?" She asked, trying to remembered what subject he taught.

She wondered how far Esma would go to find her father.. Would she try to do anything to find him? Like change the future in order to see him? This made her narrow her eyes as she thought.

"Do you think Esma will go to any length to find her father?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana]   A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit From The Future [@Isis/Ana]
Page 1 of 1