Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Alistair Darling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alistair Darling

Alistair Darling

Character Profile: Alistair Darling Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Alistair Darling   Character Profile: Alistair Darling EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:01 am

Character Profile: Alistair Darling Tumblr_lrsm0ikSHa1qfbh5io1_500

Name: Alistair Darling
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: 4th November [when first HP film premiered.]
Race: Human - prodigy
Residence: Hogwarts
Favourite Colour: Does not have one.
Desire: Straight O's, continue to be a genius.
Fear: Being outsmarted, becoming/seeming stupid, losing his colours.

Representations of your Roleplay Character:
Disney: Dmitri
Live Action: Jim Sturgess

Speciality: He excels at everything, being a genius.
Limitations: He has OCD and no people-skills. He's a dick. He doesn't know how to make friends or be nice.

Wand / Magical Items: An oak wand. The length is eleven inches long. This wand's core is salamander claw.

Personality: 'the character is a prodigy. he's a genius. but it's got to his head, so he locks himself away in the dark with his books and his resources, so he can avoid being tainted with the ignorance of others. he has ocd, and has 0 people skills. he's never experienced love, or any kind of emotional hurt - his parents were rich and spoilt him and fed him the idea that he was superior to others his age. he's lead the cushy life. he believes there is no book [good or bad] that he can't read. he thinks he pretty special. everyone else wants to hit him.' -- FROM OLD YT DESCRIPTION.

Appearance: Tall, pale and skinny. Has the body of a twelve year old. Ears and nose are slightly too big for his face. Black hair.

History: At the age of 4 he made orange bolts of electricity jump out of his hands - which was complex and strange for a 4 year old. Was confirmed that he was a prodigy, and would exceed all his classmates in school. Instead of worrying his parents, they found they were proud of this news and spoilt him rotten. This has lead to why is is the way he is.

Last edited by Alistair Darling on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Alistair Darling   Character Profile: Alistair Darling EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:39 pm

I feel as though he would drive Nat nuts but at the same time they're both school oriented so...perhaps a tentative mutual respect? Maybe? I dunno...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Alistair Darling   Character Profile: Alistair Darling EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:36 pm

You have my birthdayyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Alistair Darling   Character Profile: Alistair Darling EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:15 am

I have a thread in the library (fourth floor) open to someone who's in ravenclaw. The plan is to fight over a book.

He should go in there. it'd be the perfect little battle 8D
Back to top Go down
Alistair Darling

Alistair Darling

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Alistair Darling   Character Profile: Alistair Darling EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:07 am

EEEEEEE okay.
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Alistair Darling   Character Profile: Alistair Darling EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:41 pm

you know he and Fionn are going to get along Wink well, forced get along XD Fionn's going to be the one to ground him XD yay~!!
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Alistair Darling   Character Profile: Alistair Darling EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:03 pm

YOU and your adorable face claims.
You are trying to kill me, aren't you?
I'm keeping my eye on you Shae... xD
<3

Also. I can see Molly annoying the shit out of him.
On purpose.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Alistair Darling   Character Profile: Alistair Darling Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Alistair Darling
Page 1 of 1