Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss} Empty
PostSubject: Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss}   Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss} EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 am

Alliss wasn't doing much really. Sorting out her office, tidying papers, the usual.

Something had been preying on her mind recently though, the fact that Derek Stiles had also been employed at Hogwarts. It could only mean one thing; the Minister's faith in her judgment was fading. Derek was here to check up on her.
Could the Minister have picked a worse candidate? Alliss and Derek had never got on, he set her teeth on edge and made her question herself and who she was. Slamming the papers down, she rested against her desk and pondered her next move.

Alliss wasn't going to be intimidated by the likes of Derek, but she needed to be smart so she didn't get removed from Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss}   Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss} EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:42 am

After being hired by Hogwarts as a loan from the Ministry of Magic to investigate the broken Tracer charms around nine students affected by the Imperious Curse. Of course, he knew who has cause the mayhem. He was here to help cover up Jasper's mistakes. Piteously, Jasper would still be alive if he had passed Voldemort's test with any degree of success.

Now, this brought him to his current situation. Here he was at the damned school of his childhood rivalry. Not to mention Kristopher was actually here. This would make for an interesting year here keeping Death Eater business from making headlines and other undesirables from leaking from the Enchanted School of Witchcraft.

Derek swaggered into the room, an aura of self worth and pompousness radiated off of his form. His hair was slightly disheveled as was the rest of his appearance. Blue eyes that promised severe amounts of punishment (in the sexual persuasion) gazed on to the female figure sitting at the desk in front of him. With his infamous smirk, the man felt quite at home in the quaint little office.

"My, my, Alliss. Seems like we meet again."
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss}   Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss} EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:55 am

"We just keep bumping into each other, don't we?" Alliss responded, her voice thick with sarcasm. He clearly wanted something, just to irritate her most likely, since he had sought her out in her office. He was probably just bored and had decided to come and wind her up. Just what she wanted.

Alliss' own eyes didn't waver from their steady glare as he seemed to stare at her like an object he could toy with however he pleased. He always did know which buttons to press to irk her, and any romantic advances would certainly irk her, to say the least, at this present moment. Her thoughts were with Riley and she didn't need a pompous male teasing and smirking his way into her office. She frowned and her eyes darkened.

"What do you want from me today Derek?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss}   Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss} EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:31 pm

"I guess, maybe it's fate?" Derek winked, leaning a bit palm flat on the desk top. He leaned forward just smirking with his devilish smug look. Alliss stared back, eyes unwavering. She was already a hard head trying to go against him was like trying to go against the current of an ocean. She'd sleep with him, eventually. Especially without her stupid little fan boy following around him.

"Oh?" The animagus wiggled his eyebrows, being a bit suggestive with his movements.

"Come, come now, Alliss. Don't be so rough, we're on the same side. Both on the side of justice. No need to vote me off the island out." Voice like a smooth liquor that flew threw the room. Completely intoxicating and dripping with suggestions. He'd hope to get on and under her skin with remarks.
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss}   Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:55 am

"Well I suppose that's one word for it," Alliss rolled her eyes as a small smile crept across her face. He really was persistant. Not that she would ever give in to such a man. The smile faded back into a stern gaze as he drew closer; their faces inches apart. Swiftly, she turned away and rose from her chair, resting her side against the desk to give her some more space from him.

It was strange how he played with her, luckilly, she was persistant too and wouldn't give in as easilly as his usual girl types.

"I don't know if you can call what you do, justice. Bad actions for the sake of good, are still bad." Alliss' voice turned slightly cold as she recollected how he was not always as innocent as he portrayed. She knew him, he was like a snake, he would slither under your skin and then take you from the inside.

[Lololthatlastlineisnotsupposedtobesexrelated]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss}   Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:45 am

"Oh, come now. You adore it." Derek smoothyl spoke, drumming his fingers on her desk with his smug face. She turned, clearly giving him her back as his nose twitched in severe annoyance. One didn't just turn their backs to Derek Stiles. He didn't approve.

At all.

"Whatever you believe, 'Liss. I don't care what happens as long as the end result is protecting innocents." the man pushed himself off of the desk, sneering at her back. If she turned back to him, his face would morph back into his smirking, addicting breath taking glittering eyes that promised only the greatest of pleasures.

[[ Crap on my end but I need more to work with in the future. <3 ]]
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss}   Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:25 am

[I didn't think it was that bad Em, if Im honest. xD I tried to reply to everything I was given~ I think it was the first time in this thread that I replied to you and didn't give you enough, I think that is where I went wrong. But ah well. <3]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

"You just don't give up, do you?" Alliss swung around as a smirk crossed over her lips. She could find him fairly amusing, at a push, on the odd occassion. She walked around Derek's side of the desk before resting her back against it once more, this time though, she was facing him, on quite close quarters. His face was handsome and chiseled, yet as long as he wore the fake smile he did, she would never sleep with him. There was a constant, alluring mask on his face, and until she managed to break through it, there would be a constant underlying rivalry between them.

"Have you ever thought, I keep rejecting you, so why not take a different approach? I am not so easilly won over as most of the younger girls you run after," Alliss rolled her eyes, but it was more of a playful teasing than a snide remark. She coughed slightly, scared she was being too forthcoming. She was starting to relax into his presence a little, and right about this time, she usually made a sharp exit.

"I do believe you actually, I do..." Alliss hesitantly looked up at Derek with her startling green eyes. It was true. Somewhere deep inside him, she knew he actually cared about the people he fought for. The problem was, the methods he used to achieve those ends, the methods Alliss could be tempted easilly into. She was a risk-taker, and therefore she could see herself dabbling in the darker magic if it meant protecting an innocent, it scared her. That was part of the reason she avoided Derek so, she could be tempted into his ways, she knew she could, and she wouldn't let herself.

"I just..." Alliss took a deep breath, perhaps she should try a spot of honest with Derek for once. Just because she didn't trust him, doesn't mean, he shouldn't trust her. She just couldn't let him get to close, close enough to get to her.

"I know what you are capable of, and I..." Alliss' words came fragmented as she frowned slightly. She was currently undergoing an inner battle, which resulted in a hefty sigh. She couldn't continue, she was making herself too voulnerable and she didn't like it. She didn't find it easy to let down her guard, especially not with Derek.

"I just can't seem to trust you." Alliss finally heaved out. She mildly hoped he would be able to persuade her that she could, that there was a way for her to be able to work with him without hating him. The chances were somewhat slim. It wasn't that Alliss and Derek couldn't get along, it was more they just found it difficult to. Most likely, it was mostly Alliss' fault. She just couldn't bring herself to open up to him. No matter whether she wanted to or not.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss}   Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss} EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:05 am

“Giving up implies I don’t have a chance of winning, Ms. Rivera.” Derek purred out, corner of his mouth curling to give him a bit of a devilishly smug look about his face. The feline animagus turned, leaning the side of his hip against the edge of the desk, the wood dug into his leg but he honestly didn’t care. Not with Alliss coming closer to him. She said she wasn’t coming on to him? Tsk, tsk, did she even know her coming near him was her coming on to him? She’d need to learn.

“Aw, darling, you’re not that old. I’m not some sort of… whatever the male version of a cougar is.” The dark haired man spoke out, his tone was a bit taken back but he’d keep up his image. Suave, dark, and mysterious. It was hard not to want him. A certain blond in the faculty could attest to that.

Alliss seemed almost heartbroken to deny the fact he could do good with his less than light aimed magic. He was a dark person, a dark wizard. If he wanted to be a Light wizard he’d just go be Kristopher Bell. The annoying goodie two shoed man that honestly just needed to grow up. The world was dark; no light was bright enough to cure the world of disease. That’s why he adored dark arts, you couldn’t cure the dark with light but you could control the dark with more darkness. A brilliant mix of what the man loved most.

Power and ability.

“I bet if you put your pretty little head to it, you could find it within yourself to open up to me…” In more ways than one. It was a petty, stupid after thought but he was only a man. He couldn’t blame himself for wanting to slip himself into those probably amazing pants of hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss}   Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss} Empty

Back to top Go down

Do I have to remind you how much I don't like you? {Derek&Alliss}
Page 1 of 1