Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))

Go down 
+5
Miranda Melgrove
Emily Castle
Belle Mallery
Dean McCoppin
Sitka Pelekai
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

[Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:48 pm

((I'll play both Sitka and Lilo here.. Razz but feel free to join! The more the merrier! XD ))

Lilo walked in the infirmary.. if she would be in a different situation, that would be a normal thing.. looking for her brother to have some fun.. but today it was different: she was looking for her brother but not exactly for some fun.. at least not her fun..
She looked around.. as usual there were already some with problems but she didn't care.. not in that moment.. she had a mission and needed to complete it! Her eyes open when she saw his brother coming out from his office.. she stopped and waited him from her position..
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Sitka come out from his study reading the Daily Prophet.. he sighed.. there was nothing really interesting like the thing he saw raising his look from the newspaper..
He saw his little sister right in front of him she seemed strange.. maybe she was ill or something.. he walked quickly in her direction making a big smile.. "Hey! What happened?" he asked coming closer to her..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:03 am

Dean strode into the Hospital Wing, the new orders ringing in his head. He pulled the pistol from his belt and double checked the barrel, three shots, that would be more than enough. 

When he arrived at the hospital wing there was already someone confronting his target. 

"Who started the party without me?" he drawled. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:11 am

((I guess that in this way can works! XD Sorry if I didn't reply at your message before.. ^^'' I read it only now.. Razz ))

"I need your help!" Lilo shouted with a voice so high-pitched.. really different from the other days.. "Out from the school! Down at the lake!" she had a clear target and nothing would have ruined her work..
Still talking to Sitka and gesticulating a lot just to pretend to be scared she was convincing Sitka to leave with her.. to go out and take him away from his patient.. And when a man entered in the room she didn't even notice him.. keep doing what she had to do..

Sitka jumped when he heard Lilo shout at him.. her voice was pitched than usual but he didn't really care.. she needed his help and he had to help her!
"Lilo! Please calm down! What happened?!" he asked at her trying to understand what she was shouting in the whole infirmary.. when a man entered in the room.. Sitka raised his look from Lilo and watched him.. he was a professor.. McCoppin.. he thought that was his name.. but when he spoke Sitka didn't know what to thinking.. Was he ok? Or what?! "Professor McCoppin.. what?!" he asked keeping Lilo behind him as he noticed the pistol in his belt.. What was he doing here?!
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 am

Deean lifted the gun and pointed it at Sitka, he used the weapon to gesture to the left.

"Out of the way Doctor, You're not on my list."
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 am

((Is it okay if I join? If not, I can just delete this post.))

Belle had just come from the library, a big book on South American plants in her arms. She had decided to try and look for Evaine and check up on her. She hadn't spoken with her since before Christmas break and she was eager to hear how her vacation was with Jim. No doubt the two little lovebirds had had fun together. But on her way to the Ravenclaw Common Room, she thought she heard raised voices in the Hospital Wing. She raised an eyebrow. Was Sitka having a rowdy patient? She figured she might as well drop in and see if she could help. She didn't know Sitka as well as Miranda did, but she still considered him a nice guy and a good friend. But when she entered the Hospital Wing, a rather different scene greeted her. Dean was holding a gun, aimed right at Sitka. Lilo was in the room too, and it looked like she was anxious to get Sitka somewhere. But the gun worried Belle a lot more at the moment. "Dean, what are you doing?" she yelled, her book falling from her hands and thumping onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:39 am

((it's fine by me Very Happy))

Dean turned and gave Belle a wicked grin, "Oh look, a party-crasher," He cocked the gun, all he had to do now was pull the trigger.

"I have three bullets, that's enough for all of you, I don't mind sharing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:44 am

"List?" Sitka asked taking his wand from his pocket.. "What do you mean?" he asked raising it in front of Dean and hiding Lilo behind him.. What the heck was he talking about? He couldn't attack a teacher.. it would be so wrong.. but how could he allow to imperil Lilo?!
He moved his look from Dean when Belle popped in the room.. Now the situation was really going bad..

Lilo was still watching the scene behind her brother.. That professor was destroying her mission.. How could she continue her job with that guy around?!
"Get out from here!" she shouted with an impassible voice jumping in front of the two men.. that words came out from her mouth like someone else was speaking from her.. but she didn't noticed that as she kept move her look from Dean to Sitka..

((Sure! Smile You're welcome! ^^))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:50 am

Dean grinned, "Thank you for coming forward, you just made my job so much easier." 

He aimed the weapon at the small girl and pulled the trigger, propelling a bullet forward towards her forehead. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:11 am

Lilo was stading in front of him without moving a muscle.. that bullet would probably kill her anyway.. even if she would have jumped to save herself.. it would have been useless.. As the bullet hit her forehead she just fell on the floor.. blood that fell on her dress and a strange sensation on her.. of a new awareness.. What was she doing here? Why was she here? ..she dind't have enough time to aswer at those questions 'cause as she hit the floor she just close her eyes and all she hear was nothing.. She was dead..

(( Shocked It's finish.. Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 am

((agh! I feel so bad)) 

Dean blinked, feeling like the world was coming back into focus after being asleep for a long time. He could feel the weight of the pistol in his hand and he could see the impossibly still body of a child. 

"What happened?" he mumbled dropping the weapon, his head ached and his throat felt raw.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:24 am

"Dean, just...put the gun down. Just put it down," Belle said, her voice shaking. She had never seen Dean behave like this before. What the hell was going on? "Lilo, don't, stay behind Sitka!" she shouted, her heart tightening in panic. What was Lilo doing? But then, Dean pulled the trigger. Actually pulled it. He fired a bullet. And it went straight for Lilo. Belle had uttered screaming before the little girl even hit the ground. Did Dean seriously just...no, no, he couldn't have. He couldn't have just killed a little girl in cold blood. She looked at him, her face white. Did Dean, her best friend, just...kill somebody? She couldn't even think of anything to say, anything to do. She felt rooted to the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 am

(( I feel a little bad for killing her at the first shoot! Razz But it's better in this way! X) ))

Sitka tried to stop her from jumping in front of them but he couldn't move his wand from Dean.. "Lilo! Come here!"
Trying to take her away he complacented taking away his look from the gun.. and without he could do anything the professor shot at Lilo..
Sitka's face become pale as he saw his little sister fell on the floor without sense.. he bended towards her trying to awake her up.. but there was nothing to do.. that shot was enough to kill her..
He sat down near her body.. with his face in his hands.. Why was it happened to Lilo?! It wasn't right!
He raised his look on Dean.. How could he ask what happened?! Didn't he just shoot at Lilo?! Now a big rage was growing in him.. all he needed was revenge!
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 am

Dean's eyes darted between Sitka and Belle, the former looked fit to kill and Belle was looking at him like he had kicked a chihuahua across an American football field.

"Stop looking at me like that," he snapped at Belle, "Tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 am

((Oh God, the chihuhahua bit killed me. I'm dying of laughter. XDDDDD))

Dean's question seemed to finally snap Belle out of her "frozen like a statue" bit. But it still took her a moment to find her voice. "I don't know, you just...I heard yelling and I came in here and...I don't know what was happening, I didn't see how it started but...oh God..." She took in a shaky breath, wondering if there was any gentle way to break this. "You just...shot her. You said you were gonna...shoot all of us and you just...went for Lilo first. You had the gun pointed at her and you...pulled the trigger and..." She couldn't continue. She just felt so confused and afraid. Why the heck was Dean so concerned now when he couldn't care less two seconds ago? Why did he have the gun with him in the first place? How had this all happened?
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:47 am

What happened?! Sitka eyes ignited.. seemed like he would be able to kill Dean only watching him.. He woke up from the floor and come closer to Dean ignoring Belle talk.. with his hand close tight Sitka punched him on the face twice as he anfer grew up in him.. "You bastard!" he shouted at him.. Yes.. he could use his wand but the taste of beat Dean himself was too good and he didn't want to use magic since he killed her using a muggle gun..

((Last post fro tonight! Smile See you tomorrow! ^^))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 pm

"I did what?" Dean muttered seconds before Sitka's punch connected with his chin. His head whipped around and he stumbled to the ground. He gingerly touched his split lip, staring at nothing in particular as shock over took his system.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Despite what Dean had done, Belle still gasped in horror as Sitka punched him right in the face, sending him to the floor. "Sitka, wait, stop!" she shouted as she ran over. She couldn't stand seeing anymore violence, not now. She put herself between the two men, trying to think clearly through the panic that was flooding through her system. "This isn't going to help things right now. We need to.." Belle swallowed, trying to speak firmly. "We need to get administrators down here. Dumbledore, Alliss, handling this kind of thing is their job, not ours. Just...we need to..." Belle's words shook as a sob built in her throat. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. She couldn't trust herself to say anything else, not when she felt caught between Sitka's angry eyes, Dean's confused face, and Lilo's dead body.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:55 am

Sitka was ready to punch Dean again when Belle putted herself between them.. he stopped and watched her.. yes.. she was right.. that kind of action wouldn't help to understand what happened and couldn't help Lilo.. but he couldn't help but the anger he felt inside was too big for keep it inside..
He crossed his arms as Belle sobbed.. he didn't know what to do.. he wanted to punch Dean again.. and again.. and again.. but that wasn't the right moment..
He stayed in silence for a few minutes before speak.. "You're right.. we need administrators here.." he said in a low tone..
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:00 am

Dean sat up a little straighter and rubbed his temples, his head was throbbing, and not because of Sitka's blow. The last think he remembered was that letter, and the shrieking shack.

"Son of a bitch," he muttered, divulging through the pockets of his jeans and pulled out the piece of parchment, he scanned it quickly, "That son of a bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:13 am

Belle sighed in relief, glad that Sitka had calmed down a bit. Hopefully she could keep things calm between him and Dean before they could go get help. She swallowed, trying to get her emotions under control. But her thoughts were interrupted with Dean's cussing behind her. "What?" She turned around to look at him and saw that there was a piece of paper in his hands. "Dean, what is that?" she asked, pointing at it.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:23 pm

[Lilo!!!Nooooooooooooooooo.... I really wanted to rp more with her... Crying or Very sad ]
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:05 am

Dean handed the letter to Belle, he still wasn't sure what had happened after he had left to go to the Shrieking Shack. Apparently, something bad, bad enough to send the normally docile doctor into a rage. He glanced at the tiny body, growing colder as they spoke, with a bullet hole through her head.

"Oh God, Please, tell me I didn't do that."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:45 am

[Do you guys mind if a panicked miranda comes looking for Sitka? To bring a few of the affected people together?]
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:52 am

(Or mind of Aileen comes in to start cursing you professors? *blinks innocently*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))   [Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN)) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Event #1] Need you out from here! ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: