Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:27 am

Aurora looked at him with a confused expression. Let people in? She had let people in. "But I did let people in. Look where it got me. Nowhere. I've got nobody who I could possibly let in." He tears had turned to anger. Anger towards herself. Anger towards everybody else.
She couldn't explain it. And yes she had pain. But why would she have to let people in when it only hurt her?

(OOC: short post is short. I'm sorry)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:42 am

Ugh, it looked like that had been the wrong thing to say. Aurora was more broken than Jim had thought. She had been hurt pretty bad by people close to her. No wonder she tried to hide everything all the time. "Well, there's always me," he said, hoping that would comfort her a bit. "You know I wouldn't hurt you intentionally. Some people I would, like that jerk Leroy, but not you. You're nothing like him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:55 am

Aurora looked at him. "Well.. It's just this whole Slytherin against everybody is just.. Stupid.. I can't keep pretending that everybody who isn't Slytherin is garbage. To be honest you are the most kind male I've ever talked to." She said as she looked down again. "And Leroy was.. Okay.. He was just like those others. Only wanting sex nothing else than that." She pulled her legs towards her. "I'm sorry am I rambling?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:56 am

"Well, that's something we both agree on," Jim said. He had always thought it was dumb how Slytherins isolated themselves from everybody else, how they thought all the other Houses were dumb, not worthy of their company, etc. "Really? Wow, that's saying something." Sure, Jim was nice, but he didn't think he was the nicest guy ever. He still lost his temper at times, felt like smashing somebody's head against the wall. He was a little surprised Aurora thought that of him. Then again, she hadn't seen the angry side of him, not like Evaine, Valerie, and Todd had. "Nah, you're fine," he said, smiling at her. "You should hear me when I'm rambling. I'm surprised I don't put people to sleep half the time when I talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:07 am

"Well that's just because you are one of the few who actually take time to talk.." She said brushing through her hair. "Than I'll just keep rambling.. I just don't know what to do you know? I lost my calm way of dealing with things. I shouted I cursed. Normally I'm supose to be calm.." Sighing deeply. "I just wished that what someone said was true." but the love wasn't that deep from her part.. aurora felt tears coming again. Trying to hold them in. Biting her lower lip. "You are one lucky person." Saying that to Jim. It was true. Jim was lucky with evaine..
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:25 am

"Well, you can't be expected to be calm all the time," Jim said. "Anyone who tried to do that would end up exploding eventually." Jim knew first-hand how difficult it could be to hold something like sadness or anger back because if you let it loose, who knew what might happen. He didn't know what would happen if Aurora got seriously pissed off at somebody. No doubt she could be very deadly when she was angry. Jim saw tears in her eyes though and he put a hand on her shoulder. "I know it's hard to trust people. But there are people out there that will be true to you. If you haven't found them yet, you just gotta keep looking. Took me five years of being in this place to find my true friends. You're sure to find yours eventually." When Aurora describe him as lucky though, he turned that over in his mind for a moment. Lucky, him? Maybe he was, in a way. Sure, he was a werewolf and had Leroy after his skin. But he had Evaine to love him, friends that accepted him, parents that supported them. Not many people had those things. "Yeah. I guess I am. I just wish you could get lucky, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Aurora listened to his words. Sighing deeply. "Thank you." She said giving him a slight smile. "Thank you.." He tried to comfort her and that she was thank full of. She took hold of his hand that he had on her shoulder. Though the tears still stung her eyes. She tried to hold them in. His words did make sense and they were comforting.. But she couldn't help the pain still being there. "I hope the things you are saying are true.." Sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 am

It looked like Jim's words were finally getting to Aurora. She knew that she had a friend in him, even though their first few meetings had been...scandalous, to say the least. But amidst all that, for some reason, Jim had gotten a glimpse of the broken person that Aurora was and wanted to help put her back together. Maybe he could help her that way. "Give them some time and they may come true," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:16 am

They 'may' come true... Which means he wasn't even sure if they would. Sighing deeply. Well atleast he was trying to help. "Well if you say so." He was trying to help her. And that was already something she was grateful of. "Just don't tell anybody kay?" It had to stay a secret. She already exposed too much in her earlier break. So it was already going around.. That was what she expected.. Aurora stood up. Wiping away the tears. "I don't want anybody to know that I cried like a baby.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:23 am

"Oh, yeah, no problem," Jim said as he stood up as well. At least Aurora trusted him enough to keep her secret. "If you could do the same about my little...werewolf problem, I'd appreciate that, too." If Jim wanted anyone else to know about what he was, he would tell them in his own time, when he wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:32 am

Aurora nodded. "I won't tell anybody." She assured him. She wasn't planning on talking to anyone anytime soon. She extended her arms to hug him. "I won't tell anybody rhat you are a big bad wolf." She tried to joke.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:21 am

Jim laughed with her. It seemed like he was getting used to people joking about his condition more often these days. He had taken it so seriously for so long, it was hard to imagine it being funny in the slightest. But, among the many things his friends had taught him, he had leaned to loosen up, relax a bit. He hugged Aurora. "Take care of yourself, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Aurora nodded. "I will. " Hugging him softly. Before pulling away. She smiled ever so softly. She was planning on staying out of sight of many people. After her outburst. It wasn't the best plan to stay in the spotlight now. Might as well take a step backwards for now.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Ah, that's what he was looking for. A little smile. It looked like Jim was better at this comforting thing than he had originally thought. Maybe Eva was right about that, he thought. "I'll, see you later then." He gave her one more smile and a wave before heading out. He would be sure to keep an eye on her, make sure she was doing okay. After all, that was what friends did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Aurora waved when Jim left she waited a couple of minutes before leaving as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2