Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Aurora ran downstairs. She wasn't sure where she was going. When she found herself being unable to go any further down she ran into the dungeons. It was cold it was dark. It was perfect. She slid down. Bringing her knees towards her. She let out all the tears she kept inside. She couldn't remember ever crying this loud. She normally was quiet when she cried.

Here she could die. Nobody would find her. Nobody would even bother to care for her. She just told Rose she loved her.
What did that bring her? Pain. Just pain. Where are you now Aurora? Nowhere..She doesn't love you. She doesn't care..Just give up.

Why did it hurt so much? she had never experienced real love. And now that she did she just saw it slip away from her. Crying even louder when she realized what she had done. It was horrible. She had never been this weak before others. But..She couldn't keep it in. It had to be said. But it just made Aurora see that love didn't mean anything. She had noone anymore. No friends. Nothing. Her whole life had been a lie. Her father murdered her own grandfather. The man who pretended to be her father. To make use of her, Abuse her. And she allowed it all..She allowed the pain. Allowing the pain and emotions to fill her head. More and More. Until she exploded.

All of her pieces laid on the floor right before everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 am

This night sure was a topsey-turvey one. That didn't necessarily mean all of it was bad though. Jim had had a pretty fun time with Evaine. But then Brieanne had become totally upset. And her life as a Death Eater wasn't even the biggest factor in it. She was mainly heartbroken over Todd. Jim hoped the two of them could work something out. He, Evaine, Brieanne, and Todd were practically like a foursome, for lack of a better word. They were a tightly-knit group and Jim hated to think that the tension between Brieanne and Todd could break them apart. He had left the common room earlier, trying to think things through a bit. He hated the thought of just sitting and doing nothing while Brieanne suffered. If somebody he liked was in trouble, he wanted to help them. And speaking of somebody in trouble, Jim's thoughts were interrupted when he heard somebody crying. He looked up, realizing that his feet had led him to the dungeons. He rounded a corner to see that the crying belonged to Aurora, of all people. And she wasn't just crying. She was sobbing like her heart had been shattered to pieces, like something dark was eating her from the inside out. Jim hadn't spoken to Aurora since they had kissed each other, but he couldn't bear to leave her like this. He quietly approached her, not sure if he should say anything. He still thought he wasn't a very eloquent speaker. He just settled for putting his hand on Aurora's shoulder, just letting her know that he was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:37 am

Aurora was surprised when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She shot her glance up. Seeing it was Jim she quickly wiped away her tears. Standing up quickly. ''H-Hey..'' She said quickly forcing a smile on her face. ''How are you..I haven't seen you since our little special time.'' She tried to sound like her old self. Or well..how she was when she wasn't upset.

She swallowed lightly. Trying to get her make-up back to normal. Her hair perfect. Didn't he have somewhere else to go? Like his girlfriend maybe? They were together right? She couldn't really follow their relationship much but she thought they were.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:54 am

"I'm...fine," Jim said, surprised at how quickly Aurora picked herself up. Or, at least, pretended to. She may be making casual conversation, but her eyes still held a large amount of pain. "Just fine. But...you don't look like you're alright." Jim found himself a little hesitant, wondering if Aurora would even accept his help if he offered it. She wasn't exactly somebody who liked to show her true feelings. But, Jim thought it better to plow ahead rather than just let the matter go. If Aurora had been crying that hard, than something was definitely wrong. "What's wrong? What has you upset?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am

Aurora smiled weakly when he said he was fine. But than her fake smile quickly replaced by a frown. ''I'm fine..'' She tried to cover up. but he had already seen her cry. She sighed. Leaning against the wall. Brushing through her hair. ''I..was just...'' Should she tell him? Like..They had not much of a bond or anything. She had been flirting with him. They had kissed later.. But there wasn't much about them.. Aurora sighed again.

''It was nothing..'' Aurora shook her head. She rubbed her forehead. He didn't have to know. She felt bad about just everything. Would he even understand?
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:12 am

"Didn't sound like nothing to me," Jim argued. "People don't cry like that over things that are nothing." He felt a little guilty for pressing Aurora for info, but he knew first hand much it hurt to keep things bottled up inside. Evaine, Valerie, everyone he had gotten close to had shown him that it was better to say what was on your mind rather than hide it. Even if you told just one person, it was a huge relief off your shoulders. And even though Jim didn't know Aurora that well, he couldn't bring himself to just leave her if she was in pain over something. "You can tell me. I wouldn't tell anyone. You can be sure of that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:38 am

Aurora sighed again. He wouldn't tell..But how did she know? Well it couldn't hurt to tell him. If he talked it around she would just leave the school. She didn't feel much at home here in the first place.

''Well...What do you do when you love someone..Kiss them and they ignore you..And than right before you flirt with someone else..?'' She asked it wasn't in much detail. She just couldn't find the strength...Jim didn't know her 'friends' and She didn't know them all too well either. Sliding down again she sat down. Sighing deeply. That was it. Now Jim could just leave her alone. It wasn't important. Not to him. It shouldn't be a bother to him that she was .. is upset.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:45 am

Ah, love issues. Sure, Jim had had his share of them, but that was mainly because he had been so weak-minded when it came to things like kissing and seducing. He hadn't experienced anything like what Aurora was talking about: Loving somebody who didn't love you back. Jim wasn't sure to say, or how he could help. Hell, what help could he possibly give Aurora anyway? He hardly knew her or understood her. His hands jammed into his pockets as he leaned against the wall, looking down at her. She still looked so sad, so dejected. "Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate," he said. "This person that...doesn't love you back, have you known them long?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:55 am

''Long.'' She said just staring straight ahead. It felt like she was just this kid and she had done something wrong..Well she did.Sighing deeply. ''And this is a concern to you why?'' She asked as she looked up raising her eyebrow. ''Isn't Evaine waiting for you? Why not spend time with your girlfriend..? I'm sure she''s much more fun than me..''Looking back to the stone wall straight ahead.
It wasn't a concern to him that she was upset. It wasn't his business. Not that she didn't want his concern. It felt nice to be a concern to someone. Someone who took just interest in her.. But that was also selfish..And should she always feel bad to get concern from others? That wasn't actually her plan..
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:03 am

"Oh." That was all Jim said. He wondered if that made it hurt even more, loving someone who you had known for a really long time. But he kept that thought to himself. "She went to bed. We had a friend tell us some...rather shocking news. I wanted to walk around to think it over, Eva preferred to sleep it off." Jim wished he could do that, just put troublesome thoughts out of his head so he could sleep. But if something was on his mind, it buzzed inside his head for hours on end, sometimes keeping him up all night. "Besides, I didn't want to leave you when you were upset. I may not know you well, but...I can try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:28 am

Aurora listened carefully to what he said. She understood. He had his bagage and she had hers. She slid her hand off her knee patting the place next to hers. " Than let's have a little conversation.. We seem to be both in trouble.. Pulling her knees to herself she laid her head on it. The silence was filling the room.she didn't know where to start she just kept looking up and kept patting the spot next to her.

(OOV: gonna go now ^^ goodnight ^^ <333!)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:43 am

Jim glanced down at her again. Was this her way of asking him to tell her his secrets, what he was keeping from her? He wasn't sure if that was a good idea. He still hadn't told some of his friends about him being a werewolf. Could he really give that information to Aurora, whom he barely knew? Then again, he was asking her to tell him about her problems. It wouldn't be fair to have her spill her secrets, and yet keep his. He sighed before he sat down next to her, wondering where this conversation was going to take him.

((Good night! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Aurora sighed."Mind telling me what's bothering you?" Looking at him."If you don't want to you don't have too.." She added, after all it wasn't much of a problem to her that Jim had troubles. Brushing one hand through her hair. But he seemed to want to comfort her. So who was she to say no if he wanted to talk? Aurora laid her head on her knees. Still feeling the urge to cry. Just the thought..
Shaking it off as fast as she could. No. She would listen to Jim now, no room for self pity. When she was alone again she could always cry. But not now. Not infront of Jim again.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Jim sighed. This was it. Do or die. Say it all or let it go. "Well, the thing bothering me is..." His words got caught in his throat. He swallowed, trying again. "That part of me, that I was telling you about, the one that might hurt people, it's actually..." He stopped again. He just couldn't get the words out. He gritted his teeth, getting frustrated with himself. Just say it, Jim. Just say it. "I'm a...a...I'm a...werewolf." He paused for a moment, forcing himself to explain. "I got bitten when I was a kid. It's why I disappear around full moons, why I'm moody half the time, why it's hard for me to make friends. Some of my friends know, but only because they found out themselves or happened to guess right. It's just...hard to trust people, because I'm worried that I might hurt them somehow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Aurora listened carefully she was surprised by what he said. A werewolf? Jim? She felt bad for the kid. "I'm so sorry.." She said honestly. As she looked at him. "I was already confused when you told me about you being dangerous.." It must be very hard..:e had to be careful at all time. Carefull with everything. Aurora brushed through her hair. Ofcourse she wasn't much of a help right now.. "Isn't there a .. A cure?" She asked looking back at him.
"Erh...you want a hug?" She was bad at comforting.
And she didn't know Jim all to well.. It was strange but she couldn't help but feeling bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 am

"Yeah, it's kinda hard to drop hints without actually saying what I am," Jim said. "I never really had to worry about it until this year. I never had friends before, so I didn't have to keep it a secret as much. But now I have people close to me, people who I would be devastated if I ended up hurting them somehow. I feel like it's become harder, yet...easier at the same time. Once some of them found out, it was sort of...a relief, not to hide it from them anymore. They knew what I was and accepted me anyway. I've never known that kind of loyalty before. It's...kind of head-spinning, every time I think about it." He shook his head. "No cure. Believe me, if there was, I would have found it by now. The only thing I can do is head over to the Shrieking Shack every full moon and hope that nobody decides to investigate that night. It's a pretty secluded place, so I'm safe from hurting anyone. People wander over there every now and then, but I don't think I've...seriously hurt anyone. Or bitten them, for that matter." And Jim hoped it would stay that way. He felt guilty enough just thinking about the injury he had given Evaine earlier that year. He didn't know what he'd do if he actually spread the werewolf curse to somebody. "Um, sure, if you want. You don't have to, though." It looked like hugs weren't Aurora's specialty. Then again, Jim felt kind of rubbish when it came to comforting, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:39 am

Aurora sighed. ''It's not your fault you're a werewolf..'' Looking at him. She moved towards him and hugged him. ''I don't know if it makes you feel better.'' She said. ''But I'm trying..'' She laughed lightly. As she got out of the hug. Kissing his cheek. She was really bad at comforting. Like..What was she suppose to do? What would make him feel better? Sitting back again. ''So...Did you enjoy our last time togethere?'' She joked lightly. Trying to lighten the mood somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:54 am

"Well, the thought is what counts," Jim said, smiling at her. At least Aurora didn't think he was a freak or something. Or worse, someone she should avoid at all costs. He was a little put off by her next question. "Well, um...yeah, I guess so. But...Eva's the only one for me, Aurora. It's taken me a while to realize that, but I have, and now, I wouldn't have it any other way." He hadn't realized that Aurora had been joking and he was taking the whole thing pretty seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:30 am

Aurora laughed. ''I wasn't serious dear..'' She grinned. ''I'm not aiming on you don't worry..You have your girlfriend.'' She bit her lower lip. Would be nice to have a girlfriend..What did she do wrong..Rose..Told her she loved her. Aurora tried to paint back that somewhat fake smile but she didn't succeed. Brushing through her hair. ''How is that like?'' She asked maybe a bit stupid to ask. But she wondered how that was..What if Rose and she had something now..What would that be like. The more she thought about Rose the more she became sad again.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:26 am

"Oh. Sorry." Jim bit his lip, feeling embarrassed. Why did he have to take things so seriously all the time? "It's amazing," he said in answer to Aurora's question. "It's like, whenever I'm in trouble or have something on my mind, I can go to her. She knows all my quirks, my likes, my dislikes, just, everything about me. And that means that she understands me, better than anyone. I can't live without her and I'd do anything for her, and I know she'd do anything for me." He paused for a moment, feeling like he was rambling. "Okay, I'm talking about myself too much. What about you? What's going on with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:39 am

"It's like, whenever I'm in trouble or have something on my mind, I can go to her. She knows all my quirks, my likes, my dislikes, just, everything about me. And that means that she understands me, better than anyone. I can't live without her and I'd do anything for her, and I know she'd do anything for me."

Aurora listened in horror. Her eyes had filled with tears again. Her breath had been short and fast and her hands were shaking. She had burried her face into her hands. Crying as hard as she did before she couldn't keep it in. SHe was hurt, Really hurt. She had told Rose she loved her. Rose loved her too! Right?! Than why?!! She shook her head when he asked something.
''I-If I asked you to kill me...would you?'' She asked out of nowhere. She had been thinking about it. Killing herself. Why?
Her whole life was just a lie. She was betrayed by everybody close to her. She just didn't want to be there anymore. She didn't want to pretend she was calm. She didn't want to pretend she had no feelings for Rose. And when dead. She wouldn't have to. She wouldn't be in the way of anything. Rose could just pretend that she wasn't there and she would be fine. Better off without her.
Everybody was better off without her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:41 am

(OOC: Sorry wrong account -.-)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:01 am

Aurora was crying again, just like before, and Jim wondered if he had said something wrong. Maybe he shouldn't have gone into so much detail when Aurora was going through so much heartache. He bit his lip again, feeling guilty. Why couldn't he keep his mouth shut for once? When Aurora asked him if he would kill her if she asked him to, his eyes widened. "What? No! I would never kill you! Aurora, you're not a bad person. Just because you've made some mistakes and act a certain way doesn't mean that you're bad on the inside. You've gotta see that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Aurora bit her lip keeping her face in her hands. She wasn't a bad person? Was he seriously ? She wanted to say something but was rather unsure if she should say something. Wasn't she a bad person? But everyone was better off without her. Aurora looked at Jim from the corner of her eye.
"Are you sure.. I don't think so.." She looked down. "Isn't everyone better off without me?" She asked jim. It didn't matter what he would think ogg hrt. She felt upset and he was the only person wanting to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:18 am

"Trust me, you're practically a saint compared to some of the other creeps I've had to deal with," Jim assured her. "Some people here do bad things just because they like seeing pain, but that's not you. You've got this...pain, inside you, and it's making you block people out. You've got to let somebody in if you want that pain to go away. And it doesn't have to be me. It can be anyone else you feel close to. I know first-hand how hard it is to hide pain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)   Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reality continues to ruin my life. (Tag: Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: