Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:07 pm

"Of course it's not legal," Jim snapped. "Why would it be?" He realized how he was speaking though, and he took a deep breath, trying to relax. "I'm sorry," he said, his voice a little calmer. "It's just...this is...this is bad. This is really, really bad. She's told the teachers what her mom does to her, so if we can just let them know that her mom is coming, everything will be okay. It'll all be fine. It had to be." Jim was talking more to himself at this point, trying to assure himself that everything was going work out alright. But he had a bad feeling that something was going to go wrong, that things weren't going to be fine. And it made him frightened. "She doesn't want to leave. She's worried that if child services or something takes her away, then she'll just end up alone. She says she doesn't have anywhere else to go. I've tried offering my place to her, but she won't have it. She says she doesn't want to intrude." He sighed. "I don't know what else to do, Val."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Val jumped again a bit frighten of Jim with his anger, she knew he didn't mean to as he was scared for evaine. Could her mother just come like that and take her away with out asking if it was alright? Plus how long will she keep Evaine, a week, two, a threw months or never even bother bringing her back. "I't okay i know she didn't mean it your just.. scared." she said. Watching Jim as he was speaking to himself, his hands shaking like a leaf, Val reached out and held his hand "I'll help if i can and if we have to kidnap her from her house to drag her to yours then we'll do that." she said, giving him a small smile. "I guess she just doesn't want to be more of a bother to you, she possibly thinks she's already a bother with Leroy and her mother. Plus with whatever problems you got she might think you already have enough to deal with and would you parents be cool if you asked them to let her stay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Jim looked up as Valerie's hand wrapped around his for a moment. He was used to something like that being romantic, it took him a second to realize that it was gesture of friendship. "Thanks. I know it all seems crazy, but bad luck follows Eva around like a magnet. Even with me, Brie, and Todd keeping an eye on her, Leroy still managed to hurt her. It feels like no matter what I do, somebody always manages to hurt her. It's driving me crazy." Jim could feel his temper sliding up and down like an elevator and he fought to keep it steady. He couldn't afford to lose it now, not when he needed to come up with some kind of plan. "Trust me, when my parents hear what Eva's mom has done to her, they'll want to do all they can to protect her," he said. "I might have a million problems, but my parents aren't one of them. They're good people, even if they don't know how to deal with me most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:32 pm

"Guess that's why she doesn't want to bother you with her problems, she doesn't want you to get hurt. But what do i know.' she said looking back down at the letter "The only thing is she never put down when she'll be coming to get her..." Val sighed wondering that's why Eva's been hurting herself. "Calm down Jim, i would say no need blowing up over this but I would throw i temper if someone I cared for might be taken away from me for good.' she said "If her mom's that crazy like you say, who knows where she'll take Evaine.". Trying to think of a brighter side to this but how was their a bright side "Well write a letter to your parents, we can head up to the common room so we can start finding paper and let your parents have a head's notice."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:45 pm

"Maybe we shouldn't dance around the subject," Jim said. "Maybe we should just show her the stupid letter and tell her that we're going to stop her mom from taking her away, whether she wants us to or not." Jim was starting to get anxious, his hands curling and uncurling into fists. He was tired of all the secrets and hiding things from each other. Jim had told Evaine many times before that he was going to protect her, no matter what. It was time he started living up to his promise. And he still felt a little sickened by the irony of it all. He thought Evaine trusted him, loved him entirely. Yet she cut herself behind his back and didn't even tell him that her mother was coming. But he felt he shouldn't be mad at her because that would be hypocritical in every sense. He had kept secrets from Evaine. Heck, he still was. How could he get onto her for hiding things from him when he did the exact same thing? But that still didn't stop him from wanting to demand answers from her, make her tell him why she had done all this. "Dear God, I have such a headache," he moaned, burying his face in his hands, feeling like there was a drumbeat inside his brain.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Val nodded her head wondering if they should go now or wait until Jim wasn't so emotional, he might snap at Eva for keeping something like this and cutting herself from him "We'll go find her fight after you calm down Jim, your to angry right now to start asking her questions. You might snap at her and start a argument.:" she said rubbing his back as he was rubbing his temples from his head hurting him
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Jim felt like his head was going in circles as he pulled his hands away from his face. He felt angry and sad and useless and scared and who knows what else. He felt like everything was just slowly slipping away. How could he have let this happen? How could he have let Evaine do this to herself and not even notice? How could she keep this from him? Did she not trust him? He shut his eyes and took deep breaths, trying to calm down. But he still felt useless, a failure. If he was really making Evaine happy, she wouldn't be cutting herself. She wouldn't be keeping things from him. He must have failed her somehow, done something to make her not trust him anymore. He had failed her, again. He felt a lump in his throat and he fought to keep himself in check. Evaine had already seem him cry, twice, the last thing he wanted was for Valerie to see him too. But he still couldn't help but ask "Val, what did I do wrong? Why doesn't she trust me? How did I fail her?"
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Vel rubbed his back wondering if he was going into a mental break down if he was flipping out over Evaine doing this how would she take it hearing that he loves two other people? Then again it might be different between loving two people and taking your own life. "You would have to ask her, i don't know what to say to keep you calm. Everyone keeps secrets even from the ones they love. Your keeping a secret from her but i guess your is kinda harmless. Her's.. she's trying to take her own life by hurting herself."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:20 pm

There was a bit of truth to Valerie's words. Everyone had secrets. Nobody really told people everything about them. But Jim thought that something as big as cutting yourself would be important enough to tell. He did start to feel a little better, though. He felt like his brain wasn't going to blow up anytime soon. Reassurance was usually all Jim needed when he was panicking or getting frustrated. "I guess so. I just feel so useless half the time, you know? There's only so much I can do to help her, but the rest she has to do herself, and...I'm worried that she might not be able to, no matter how much help I give her."

((I'm off to bed. Good night!))
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:32 pm

((Good night Very Happy))

"Look how about we go find her and talk to her. I don't know if she's ok being alone right now, seeing she's hurting herself." Val was worried they might walk threw the door and find her on the ground, hand cut to deep she bleed out to death. Then again she might just worry over nothing "I don't know what might go threw her head, maybe Leroy got to her, she was doing fine. Happy and full of life.. Now she's plan not sure if life's worth leaving." She looked up at the Ravenclaw tower "Maybe i should fly up their just to see if i can spot her and if so. I can signal you in she's about to hurt herself" she said looking back at Jim.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:58 am

"You don't think she's cutting herself now, do you? In broad daylight..." Jim's voice trailed off. He felt like he was getting nowhere. How was he supposed to help Evaine when she didn't want it? She had always let him help her before. Why block him out now? Maybe Valerie was right. Maybe Evaine just couldn't resist Leroy anymore and he had finally broken her. She was pretty tight-lipped about what he had done to her in the dungeon. He had assumed that he had beat her up the usual way, but maybe he had done a little more this time. "Yeah, fly up, I guess. See if she's there." Any plan was better than no plan at this point.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:44 am

Val felt bad for Jim was this going to cause a problem for them? "Everything going to be alright." She said trying to make him see a different side to this "just... try talking to her later. I doubt know surprise her or something." Val got on her broom and flue up to the window of the Ravenclaw tower. Looking threw the window of the common room she spot Eva sitting by the fire alone. From wha she saw Eva looked ok, no knife in her hands or cuts on her arms. She flew back down and hopped off her broom "no knife or cuts she's just sitting their. Wanna go talk to her?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:13 am

Jim gave a little sigh of relief. It seemed like Evaine was safe for now. He hoped she would still be there by the time he got back. The common room was the safest place for her right now and he didn't want her going anywhere by herself. "I don't know, I'm still...I'm still trying to wrap my head around all this. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by it all right now."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:57 am

((I'm to lazy to get on Val's account lol))

Val sat next to Jim "is this going to effect how you feel about her? Knowing she keep this from you?" She said hoping he doesn't blame her to much about this after all he is keeping something from her after all.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:44 am

"I...I don't know," Jim said, feeling like his brain couldn't comprehend what Evaine was asking. "I don't...I mean, I still want to help her. I want to help her stop cutting herself. I want to protect her from her mom. I want to keep her safe from Leroy. I still care about her, a lot. And I know I'm being a hypocrite about all this, but that doesn't make my feelings change." He sighed, feeling like he wasn't making any sense. "I'm not going to leave her. Ever. This...this doesn't change things. I may be all pissed off right now, but I'm not going to abandon her."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:52 am

Val sighed rubbing Jim's shoulder "I understand... kinda.." she said looking at him "I should I known how much you care for her that you won't leave her over one stupid mistake she has made. Cause then I would call you an ass." She said then punch his shoulder playfully "you wanna race a thew laps to calm you down before going to see Eva."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Jim chuckled a little. "Well, I'm glad you think I'm not one," he said. "I've been, trying not to be, even though I've acted like a jerk in the past." Jim was still surprised that he even had friends at all at this point. What with his moodiness and the werewolf part of him messing up his head, he thought his friends would leave him a long time ago. And yet, amazingly enough, they were still here. "Do you think we should leave her alone?" he asked. "I don't want to turn my back and then have her start cutting herself..." His voice trailed off. He still felt a little unsure about what to do at this point.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:17 pm

"We'll Romeo." She comment "if your that worried about leaving her alone let's head up their. I need to get something anyways and wanna check to seeIf she is alright and maybe try helping you to getc her to say yes about living with you." She said rocking herself with a smilely grin on her face. Val jumped up pointing her finger towards the sky "shall we go captain jimmy!" She shout then held her hand out towards him
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:23 pm

"Alright, alright, might as well get it over with," Jim grumbled. He felt like no matter how he dealt with this, it was going to end up in disaster. He was bound to lose his temper eventually during the conversation. Hopefully, Valerie would keep him from doing anything stupid. He laughed again. "Sure, but, can we walk? We'd probably give Evaine a heart attack if we suddenly popped up at the window on our broomsticks."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 pm

"Awe your a fun killer jimmy!" Val cried that he didn't want to fly up to the window to get their quicker "it would be funny but I guess Eva would have a panic attack if we tried scaring her so yeah lets walk." She nodded her head and picked up her broom. "Now dont start yelling at her or I'll smack you with my hair!" She said pointing her finger at him and gave Jim a look "be a good lover boy."

((Could you start the topic??))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:33 pm

"Trust me, we don't want to get her all riled up before we even start talking to her," Jim said. At least Valerie was still in a chipper mood. Jim was still feeling apprehensive and scared and mad about all this. "I'll try to be," he said as they headed back to the castle.

((Sure. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2