Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) Empty
PostSubject: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:26 am

Valerie was bored, no classes, no homework. It was a nice sunny day so she hopped off her bed picking up her broom and head out to the Quidditch field to practice and to enjoy the nice fresh air. Pulling her hair up in a high pony tale she wonder what Jim's been up to seeing she haven't seen him in weeks, or nearly a month. Teenage boys, Bla she didn't want to have to deal with crushes or any boys until she's 37 years old. Seeing that Jim was to chicken to even tell Eva how he feels about her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:08 am

Jim had heard students saying that Quidditch tryouts were going to get started soon, now that everyone was back into the swing of things. Jim felt both excited and nervous at the same time. What with all the drama surrounding Evaine and Leroy, he had nearly forgotten about Quidditch and how he hoped he would be good enough to become the new Seeker. So, after failing to get started on his History of Magic homework, he had grabbed his broom and headed out to the field. His broom handle almost felt weird in his hand, showing just how long he had gone without using it. He felt a little guilty, as if he had neglected an old friend. As he entered the Quidditch Pitch though, he saw that he wasn't the only one there. It took him a moment to recognize the blonde head nearby, but he soon smiled when he saw who it was. "Val! Hey!" he enthusiastically greeted, waving at her.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:26 am

Val heard her name being called as he turned her head, glancing over her shoulders to see 'tried boy'. She gave a small smile turning around and ran over towards Jim punching him in the shoulder "Hey! About time I got to see your sleepy face... well less sleepy by the way you look?" she questioned seeing he was a bit different more.. happy? "What happened to you? Did your parents send you some mood pills along with something to sleep with?" she teased punching his shoulder "But anyways I haven't seen you in over like about a month now! Did the shadowy darkness kidnapped you and hold you hostage unless you told them that fluffy rainbow bunnies are coming after them." she laughed at her joke. Quickly hugging him she looked up "But really where have you been? Sweeping Eva off her feet to a mystical land filed with chocolate water falls?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:31 am

"It's nice to see you too," Jim said, smiling at her a bit. He had forgotten how happy Valerie could be. But it was nice to be with her again. "Yeah, I guess you could say I have been getting more sleep," he agreed. Of course, most of the time, he ended up sleeping beside Evaine these days, but he didn't feel the need to mention that. "Mmm...something like that," he replied in answer to her question. He wasn't sure how much detail Valerie wanted if she found out that he and Evaine had gotten seriously closer in the past month or so. Then again, she had shipped them together since day one, practically the same as Brieanne, Todd, and Emily.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:38 am

"Ha! So you have finally told her you like her." she said jumping up and down "Tell me, tell me, tell me!" Val begged wanting to know every little bit that has happened with Jim for a past month "Are you two in love? Did you ask her to go steady with her? huh?". She always had a habit of asking to many questions and people getting annoyed with her but Jim seemed so happy. Val was dieing to know.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:40 am

"Easy with the questions, Val. One at a time," Jim laughed. Her enthusiasm was endearing in his mind, even though other may see it as annoying. "Are we in love? Um...don't know. I mean, she's told me she loves me...a couple of times." His face turned pink, remembering how passionate he and Evaine had gotten in the lake and in the common room. He hoped that Todd and Brieanne had kept that a secret and it hadn't spread to every other Ravenclaw in the school. "I don't know about steady...I mean, there's still...Leroy to deal with." He sighed. "He's lost his mind, Val. I swear to God. Even though the teachers know what he's done to Evaine, he still continues to hurt her. He even used an Unforgivable Curse on her. He's in pretty hot water already, but he just...he just doesn't care." His hand curled into a fist just thinking about how much damage the boy had done to Evaine.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:48 am

"what can i say i ask a looooottt of questions." she said rocking back and forth smiling widely at Jim. Her smiled perk up more as he told her Eva said she loved him "Ooo, do you feel the same way cause I know you feel something for her." she said poking his cheek "It's written all over your face Lover boy." Val said with a small little grin on her face teasing the poor love struck teen. Val looked at Jim really seemed pissed at this Leroy person "Wow, he used that kind of spell on Eva and yet he is still standing planning on what ells he'll do to her? Sounds like you need to hit the books and find spells to make his life a living hell." she said "I'll go have a chat with this Leroy person. For you two need to go steady and get married and have ten little Jimmy/Eva jrs running around." she laughed even more seeing his face turn pink "What don't see yourself and Eva snuggling up by a hot fire holding her close in your arms?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:56 am

Jim laughed a little. "I...I guess I do. I don't...know, I mean..." He swallowed, thinking about his feelings for Perseus and Aurora. He did love Evaine, more than he had ever loved anyone in his life. And yet, both Perseus and Aurora had brought out that same spark, that same fire in his chest that made him feel so alive. Instead of blocking out his feelings for them, he always let them run rampant, muddling his mind. He was weak that way. "I care about her, and I want to protect her from him. I think that's the most important thing," he said, trying to push the matter aside. He nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, looks like we do. Evaine can't possibly match up to him, physical-wise. The only time I can is when...I get a little steamed." That was putting it lightly, of course. But he wanted to keep the incident in the Hospital Wing under wraps as long as possible. He still hadn't forgotten how angry he was, how he had hurt Leroy bad enough to make him beg for mercy. His mind still strayed to that incident, and the one near the lake, when he wasn't careful. He wondered if he would ever be able to let it go. "Val, if you're going to give him a talking-to, don't do it alone," he said sternly. "And don't do it in some obscure place where nobody will hear you scream for help. Leroy's more dangerous than you think. He's hurt Evaine bad enough to put her in the Hospital Wing. Twice."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:08 am

"You thing with Eva like Romeo and Juliet but with an abusive ex who won't let his 'girl' go." she said rolling her eyes at the thought of leroy treating a girl like it was the 1800's or something "And why can't you just say you love her. I can see how she makes you happy, even now when you was talking about her before bringing Leroy into the story your eyes lit up, you smiled." she said placing her hands on her hips "I'm not stupid I can tell. Love isn't brains." she said "it's blood and when it's real you can't just walk away or at least my mother always told me." she said biting her lip. Maybe Val was just speaking like an idiot clearly Jim will know more about love than herself. "Aren't you worried she'll be questioning you wanting to hear that three little words 'i love you?'." Val covered her mouth not wanting to cause Jim to worry over something silly "Forget what I said." she said waving her hands
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:19 am

"I don't know why I can't, I just..." Jim bit his lip, trying to find the right words to explain what he was feeling. But he was actually a little scared about what Valerie might think. Being in love with three people at once sounded more like a drama than real life. Would she think he was a player after hearing him say that? Would she think him weak for not being able to resist something as simple as a kiss? But he felt he really needed advice on the matter. He had tried asking Aurora for help and that conversation had taken a completely different turn. He sighed, feeling like he had no choice but tell her. "Before Eva and I got close, I...I met two other people that...they just..." He sighed again, frustrated that he couldn't speak coherently. Why couldn't he just get the words out? "When I'm with Eva, I feel like I have this...fire, in my chest, and it makes me feel like I'm zooming around on a Firebolt at high speed. These...two other people, they've...made me feel the same. I'm not as close to them as I am to Eva, but they still make me...feel that way. I don't know what it is, I don't know what's wrong with me. Eva is so important to me, and yet...I feel like I still have feelings for the other two, and I don't understand why."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:37 am

Val thought it was weird that Jim had feelings for two other people? Was he a player that acted sweet and innocent or just a confused teen? "Well if their something ells besides this burning fire Eva brings out?" she said trying to get her head around this "Maybe if you talk about the other two so i can see you facial expression? I can see which one makes you more happy?" Val said "I know lam what do i know about stuff like this I'm just a kid." she let out a sigh rubbing her neck "But i could try helping but it's you who needs to pick which one is worth risking everything. If you care for Eva like you said and don't wanna loose her.. Is it wise to risk it?" she questioned "I remember a month ago how you was deadly scared to loose her and if you have feelings for two other people word might get out and Eva will hear about it? She might think you been playing her all this long?" she shrugged her shoulders "But it' not like you guys done something stupid so far am i right?'
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:47 am

"What? No, I can't talk about them. I feel awkward enough as it is." The words just slipped out and Jim bit the inside of his cheek, feeling more like a douche as every second passed by. He was starting to regret bringing the subject up. Valerie was looking at him in a pretty sternly way. "I'm just a kid too, Val. And trust me, I find this as baffling as you do." He rubbed a hand against the back of his neck. "I just feel...a little scared, about it all, if that's the right word to use. I've never had any kind of romantic feelings in my life, and now I have feelings for three people at once. Add all this craziness with Leroy and my head comes pretty close to bursting." His voice started to rise a bit and he tried to keep his frustration in check. He wasn't mad at Valerie, just himself, mad that he couldn't do the right thing and just leave Perseus and Aurora alone and focus on Evaine only. But there was still that greedy part of him that longed for affection, regardless of who gave it to him. That part of him made it hard to let them go, even though he knew it was the right thing to do. "No, no, we haven't," he said, shaking his head. "We'd...never go that far, right now. Not with everything that's going on around us."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:59 am

Val bit her lip thinking she got him mad somehow asking to any questions. She was stating the face that if he keeps playing around someone's bound to tell and Jim might loose everything "I'm sorry if i got you mad with all my questioning Jim." she said frowning thinking what a loser she was. No wonder people don't wanna be her friend she asks and gets in peoples life problems thinking she can help in any way "Again I don't wanna grow up. To many problems." she said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:08 pm

"No, it's not you," Jim said, worried that he had hurt her feelings. "It's me, honest. I'm just...I'm just mad at myself for being so wishy-washy." He ran a hand over his face, hoping he hadn't gotten Valerie upset. "I know I care about Eva more than them, but I don't know how to let them go. And it's just...frustrating. I feel like such a useless weakling. I mean, do you hear other people complaining about stuff like this? They know exactly how to go after the one they love, and yet...I don't. I thought my troubles were going to be over, and now I have more than ever. And I don't know how to solve any of them."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:14 pm

He had a point people go after the ones they loved the most and here Jim was worried about letting go of the others and with every little moment he tries to avoid it. The more change it was bound to spread like a rocket "Well aren't you kinda greedy." she said looking at him "No offense Jim." Val waved her hands in front of her face, biting her lip hard. Why did she call him greedy? Sure he was acting like a solid greedy kid with what's going on. But that doesn't give her the right to call him that.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Valerie had hit the nail right on the head, and Jim wasn't sure he felt angry or relieved at hearing it said aloud. Valerie seemed to see what the problem was instantly, while it had taken Jim weeks to figure it out. Did that mean that she knew him better than he did? He wasn't sure how to feel about that. "You're right. I am." He didn't admonish her for acknowledging the truth. How could she be blamed for that? "I feel like...I've been alone for so long that...any time somebody gets me to feel for them even the tiniest bit, I just can't ignore it because I desperately want to hold onto any type of affection I can get. It's...I don't know what it is. But it makes all rational thought go out the door. One kiss from someone and I'm silly puddy in their hands. It's like...I get this craving, gnawing away at my brain and I can't ignore it, at all. My willpower is so weak and I hate myself for it." He paused for a moment, trying to swallow away the dryness in his throat. That was one of the most personal things he had ever told somebody. And he felt completely exposed by it. "I want a way to fix me, but I don't know what to do. I can't bring myself to talk about it because they'll see me for what I am just as easily as you did. And their reactions probably won't be as contained as yours."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Val didn't know what ells to say, she was a bit shocked that he told her this. He could have keep his mouth shut or tell her to shut her trap for once in her life "Well um.." she tried getting the words to speak but what was their to say. Sorry she feel this way but Greediness gets you no where in love and that one person who you clam to be the most important thing in your life will leave you once everything spills She couldn't say that to Jim he would get mad at her for speaking the truth. Eva might not be like other girls but soon she'll be waning to hear the three words 'I love you.' just to know he is their for her. Actions might speak louder than words but every girl wants to hear a guy say I love you. if she had said it twice? That really says a lot right their if she had said it twice but in what way? "I hope you get the help you need. I know what it's like craving that wanting to feel loved but... Do you really need everyone to give you that feeling?" she questioned "It's Eva not enough? You know you can tell me all the things she does to make you what you are now?" Val walked up closer to Jim "I mean like i said, your less tired, you seem happy a lot when you talk about her, your eyes light up. I don't get now you can't see that she changes you but in a good way."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Jim sighed. "The greedy part of me wants it all the time, regardless of who gives it," he replied. "The more people, the better. More sources to go to. It's not there all the time, but as soon as I get into some kind of romantic situation, bam!" He slammed his fist into his open palm. "I become as greedy as a spoiled little kid." He hated admitting that, but it was the truth. He felt he had no control over it, like his werewolf curse. He wondered if maybe this problem he had was because of the werewolf inside him. Wolves did usually live in packs, after all. And yet Jim had been alone for most of his life, something a wolf never did. Had the wolf in him been so desperate for affection, that now that Jim was within reach of it, it just took over and drank it all in, regardless of who he was with? Jim blinked for a second, feeling like he was having a little epiphany inside his head. During the full moons, the wolf in him was only after blood, but during any other time, was it after affection? It was definitively something worth looking into, although he still wished he had somebody to go to so he could ask any questions he had. Books were good and all, but it wasn't the same as actually talking to a person. It was hard, dealing with this all on his own.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:01 pm

((I'm throwing this in here if you don't want me to i can edit it. xD))

"Fine I wont tell Eva and I'll try my best to make sure she never finds out about your greediness." she said shoving her hands in her jacket. Not only will it hurt her it will give Leroy a chance to break her again and this time for food "Um hey.. I don't know if i should tell you." Val said looking down at her feet "Ive been noticing Eva's been... cutting herself. I use to see her paint her feelings but she hasn't touch a brush in weeks and has been hurting herself. Just thought I should let you know." she sighed "I don't know if me talking to her will work she might think I'm annoying like everyone ells but I'm worried she might do something to herself."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:14 pm

((Nah, it's good. Very Happy))

"Thank you. I'll try to sort this out soon, I promise. I would never intentionally hurt her, you know that, right?" Jim hoped that Valerie understood that much. He wasn't like Leroy, who hurt Evaine just for the hell of it. Jim never wanted to be the reason that she was sad, scared, lonely. With this new revelation inside his head, that maybe giving into his romantic feelings easily because of his werewolf curse, he felt he had something to go on, a problem that he could attack head-on instead of just waiting around for a solution to come to him. But he felt himself stop cold at what Valerie told him. "Wait, she's...she's been what?" This was not good, not good in the slightest. "But...but were just in the lake a few nights ago. Why didn't I see..." He paused, realizing what he had just said, and shut his mouth. His face turned red, no doubt wondering what Valerie would think if she knew exactly what he and Evaine had done while they were in the water. But it made no sense to Jim. Evaine had been wearing a bikini, he had seen almost every part of her body, and he couldn't recollect seeing any scars on them at all. It only took him a moment though, to see how she could have hid them. There were tons of spells out there that altered someone's appearance, made their skin darker or lighter, changed their hair color. Evaine could have easily did a spell that covered up her scars while she had her swimsuit on. And it probably helped that they were in the dark most of the time, making it hard to see them anyway. "Where..." Jim cleared his throat, trying to ignore the way his heart was already pounding with worry. "Where has she been...cutting herself? Her wrists?"
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Val nodded her head "I may not know Mr. Eliton that well but I know your nothing like him. You care for her to much to be playing her like that." she said rocking back and forth. She blinked when he said they was in the lake a few night ago "I think my ears are playing tricks on me." she teased not going to ask what they been doing cause a part of her did not want to know. Once she saw the look on Jim's face she looked down and back up "Yeah.. Her wrist and very deep.. I wonder if a part of her wants to die, she's been crying so much it pains me to see her so upset." she took a deep breath "It started when she got a letter from her mom and possibly because of Leroy." Val rubbed her shoulder "I don't get her as well she's confusing like you. Eva has you and great friends and teachers who like her but.. Two people causing so much pain on her." she shook her head "I guess like you being alone for so long that sadness in her has become a part of her?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:36 pm

"Oh God..." Jim felt sick just picturing it. How could Evaine be doing this? She had told him so many times how happy she was, how he made her happy. How could she be doing this? Although he did feel stupid for not seeing it earlier. How was it that he spent nearly all his time with her, and he didn't see it, yet Valerie was only an acquaintance, and yet she noticed right away? "How did you find out? I mean, did you see her...doing it somewhere?" Maybe Valerie had only seen Evaine cutting herself by chance? Jim wasn't sure. But he looked up again when Valerie mentioned something else. "A letter? From her mom?" That wasn't very good news. "Do you know what it says? She's not...coming here, is she?" Despite hating the woman with every fiber of his being, Jim was actually a little scared of her, too. A woman who caused her daughter so much harm was bound to be a little crazy. And crazy people were dangerous. "Yeah, I guess we're...alike, in that way." Maybe that was what drew him and Evaine to each other, in the beginning. They both had unbearable pain to live through, and they had finally found somebody who understood what that was like.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Val looked up at Jim seeing the pain in his eyes that someone so dear to him was hurting themselves and never bother talking to them about their problems. Eva must be really good at hiding her sadness from Jim or maybe when she's with him she doesn't want to think about the sadness and focus on the happy things. "I saw her cut herself in the common room one knight when i went to read a book." she said, her fingers brushed against the burnt letter she had quickly saved for Jim to read and try getting Eva to talk about it. Both of them always hurting and having no one to talk to about their problems, which of course they never even bothered to talk to them about their problems with each other or maybe they did? "Oh the letter." she said pulling it out of her pocket and unfold it "I saved this when she threw it in the fire.". Val quickly scroll her eyes threw the paper "She's coming.. because Eva missed her monthly check up." she said looking up at Jim "What does she mean by that is Eva sick?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Well, that explained it. Cutting herself in a place as public as the common room, somebody was bound to see her eventually. Maybe that was what Evaine intended: somebody to see her so they could stop her since she couldn't do it herself. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking on Jim's part. When Valerie told Jim what was in the letter, he felt his heart stop for a moment. He snatched the letter out of her hands as he scanned over the words, hoping they were some cruel trick. But here was the proof, right in front of him. He swallowed, his throat feeling dry again. His hands shook slightly, from anger or fear, he wasn't sure. "She's not sick," he said, his voice cold. He wondered for a brief moment whether he should spill the beans to Valerie, if Evaine would be upset later on. But he decided that if he needed Valerie's help in this, then she needed to know. If it ended up saving Evaine in the end, then he could take her anger. "Her mom takes her away from school for 'doctor's appointments.' But in reality, her mom just pumps her with drugs. Sometimes, she gets a couple of doctors to help her. Evaine's mom is a psycho. She abuses Eva in every way she can. This is just one of those ways."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Val jumped when Jim snatched the letter from out her hands, watching him as he read the letter. His hands started shaking, was Eva's mom a bad person or something, she bit her lip from now cold Jim's voice sounded. Waiting for him to say something it looked like he was struggling to tell her something he's not supposed to tell. Her eyes widen at what Eva's mother does to her "Is that even Legal? or drug your own kid like that? How is it that Eva is still standing acting like nothing's wrong with her?" she asked amazing that Eva could take that much pain "Why... Why hasn't she tried running way from her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)   Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim) Empty

Back to top Go down

Your like romeo and juliet with out the dieing part (Jim)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: