Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:03 am

"How freaking adorable is that?" Todd said, coming around to sit on the sofa and smirk down at them. Though, really, what they were doing seemed to go way past 'adorable' and stampeded into something else entirely. He thought he caught a flash of purple and was curious about Evaine's bruises, but if Jim was with her, he'd probably taken care of it. Especially if it was Leroy again. Besides, they could always be hickeys, right?

He shook his head, letting a few more laughs escape. He knew they probably didn't want to talk about it, but he'd drag it out for a bit longer. It was just too entertaining. "Alright, buddies, has someone gone and stolen your clothes? How terrible! Although, I see you've made the best of the situation, hm? Would you like some privacy to...finish your little face-sucking session?" Of course, their lack of clothes was obviously their own doing, and he had to wonder how long they'd been up here.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 am

Face-sucking? That was an...interesting way to put it. "Um...sure. Let's...go with that," Jim said, not really paying attention to what Todd was saying. He just wanted to find his shirt before things got anymore awkward. Luckily, it happened to be laying nearby and he quickly put it on. His jeans were fairy dry by now, despite swimming in the lake with them on, but Jim wondered if Todd would notice something particular like that. "No, no, um, we were...just about, um...done." Jim bit his lip, hating that he was so tongue-tied right now. Especially since Todd seemed to be getting such a kick out of it. What else were friends for?
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:01 am

Jim was lucky he had a shirt to put on, Evaine just had her swimsuit on and a robe to cover herself with. Eva gave a slight giggle at Todd's comment."yeah let's go with that." She said before pushing herself to stand on her feet. She felt her face turned red that Todd had saw them making out, had barely any cloths on and seemed to be enjoying himself with this. Eva looked over at Tom then at Todd "yeah I think it's time for um.. bed." She said rubbing her sides as her ribs started to hurt. Wishing she was back in the lake it seemed to ease the pain for her. "Need help Jim?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:01 am

Todd was honestly relieved Brie had told him about them beforehand, otherwise he'd probably have been a tad more surprised. "Whatever you say, you crazy kids," he snickered. "Am I going to have to chaperon you two now? I will make both of you walk with your hands above your had to prevent anymore tomfoolery." He nodded to himself and stood, grin still full-blown. "In all honesty, guys, I'm glad you adorables have been brought together in such an...intimate way." Oh, he really had to stop or he'd be cracking up.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:36 am

"No, I'm fine," Jim replied, gathering his school robes in his arms. Truthfully, he just hoped that Evaine would be okay after their little make-out session. He hoped he hadn't slowed down her recovery after getting..."intense" with her. "Yeah, sleep sounds...good, right now." He cleared his throat, trying not to embarrass himself any further. Although Todd still seemed to be cracking up at seeing them together. "Don't let him near Emily or they'll start a Jim and Evaine fan-girl club," he said to Evaine, smiling a little. "They'll start mushing our names together and come up with shipping names, like...Javaine or...or Evim. Something like that."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:55 am

Evaine's jaw dropped slightly glaring at Todd as he was having fun picking on them. She wanted to say something back but turned her head looking back at Jim, slightly gave a small laugh. "I know right, but i think Brie might be head of that club." she gave a small smile back at Jim. After all Brie had told Eva that she would see her and Jim getting married and having wolfie-human babies. She could feel her cheeks heating up even thinking about that fare into the future. Clearing her throat, her hand brushed against Jim's by accident, she wanted to hold his hand but that would give Todd even more of a reason to pick on them. Evaine giggled once again "Mushing our names together, thinking of what our future children will be named."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Todd smiled, shaking his head in amusement. "Way ahead of you guys. I was just gonna leave it at Hawkblood or Moonkins - hey! Moonkins! That is so adorable!" he exclaimed, having much more fun mushing their last names together than their first. Your couple name is now Moonkins, decreed by Mr. Todd Bruce Cross. It is not up for debate. Your kids will probably be named something like 'Lionheart' or 'Snowbreeze'."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:27 pm

"Moonkins, oh God..." Jim face-palmed, feeling like the name was a little too appropriate. He knew the "moon" part came from Evaine's last name, but his mind had instantly thought of a full moon whenever he heard it. And Todd didn't even know that he was a werewolf. At least, as far as Jim knew. Maybe Todd had figured it out on his own, like Brieanne had. "If we're going to pick something, can we go with Hawkblood?" he asked. "Sounds a bit more cooler, like a codename for a spy or something."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:55 pm

"Moonkins.." Eva said, thinking it was cute at first but knew moon would remind Jim about full moons. Surprised her fast name didn't all so do the trick seeing its moonblood. "Sounds like you name one of your carebears." She said helping out Jim. Maybe that's why he never really calls her Moonie, only Eva. "I don't want bullies having to pick on Jim.". Eva face Palmed herself at that he picked for the kids "oh my.. your having fun arnt you Todd."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:25 am

"You guys are carebears," Todd muttered, rather liking the Moonkins name. Though, of course, he didn't see any irony in it other than it being adorable. He seemed to be the only one still ignorant of Jim's little 'condition'."Fine. Fine! If you wanna have a badass couple name like Hawkblood, go right ahead! I for one need to sleep off a particularly nasty hangover."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 am

"Last I checked, we didn't shoot radioactive rainbows out of our chests," Jim said, giving Todd a look. He smiled at Evaine. "Looks like Hawkblood is our shipping name now," he laughed. No doubt somebody would get wind of it eventually and wonder if Jim and Evaine were actually dating each other, but for now, Jim was content with it. "Hangover?" Jim asked, raising an eyebrow. "Sounds like you had an interesting night."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:11 am

"Now do i look cute and cuddly?" she said raising her eyebrow at Todd "Wait don't comment, I know what you might be thinking Todd.". Knowing very well Todd would be saying something about both of them being cute, and remembering how Jim called her cute moments ago before they went swimming. Eva giggled at Jim's comment "If you start shooting rainbows out of your chest I'm going to send you to the doctors to make sure your right in the head Jimmy." she laughed. "Thank you Toddy-kins." Eva said cupping her hands together, turning her head she looked at Jim nodding her head. But does that mean they are dating? Are they really now a couple? Eva might be asking Jim that in a few days once the hole embarrassment with Todd passes by. "Todd went out drinking? With Whom?"

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:03 am

At the mention of radioactive rainbows, Todd's grin widened. "Yeah, but wouldn't that be awesome?" when the conversation turned to last night's drinking escapade, he instantly regretted mentioning his hangover. "Ah, just a few swigs of firewhiskey with our friend Miss Devereaux at The Sticks. Not too eventful."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:44 am

"We can shoot all kinds of stuff out of our wands," Jim reminded Todd. "I don't think we need our stomachs to do the same." Although now that he thought about it, it would be an interesting defense mechanism if his wand was ever out of his reach or something. But Jim tossed the thought away as soon as it entered his mind. He really needed to stop thinking about dumb things late at night. It didn't do his brain any good. "Oh, you were with Brie?" Seemed like the two had gotten a bit busy while Jim and Evaine were alone together. Jim wanted to ask if anything happened, although he wasn't sure if drunken stories were the best things to talk about. He remembered Brieanne having a particular fondness for alcohol, especially at her birthday party.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 am

Evaine smile at Todd "so you and brie been hanging out a lot." She said. She remember how brie told her that she had a crush on Todd and had though they would be cute together. "Well I'm heading up to bed seeing it's late." Eva walked up to Todd hugging him "night tipsy." She looked at Jim tackling him in a hug "night jimmy-kins." She rubbed her cheek against his before pulling away
She walked up the stairs heading towards the dorms

((If you guys feel like making a topic so the four of us can talk I'm ok with that lol))
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:07 am

((I'm cool with whatever.))

Todd smirked and nodded to Eva. "Not tipsy anymore," he muttered. Maybe he'd tell them about last night when he got it all pieced together in his head. When she'd left he glanced at Jim, giving him a light punch on the arm. "Alright, Hawkins, I'm gonna go up to our dorm. Gotta promise you won't try to make out with me, though." Then he headed up the stairs, snickering at his own joke all the way.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:20 am

Jim laughed as Evaine tackle-hugged him, although he had to remember not to be too affectionate in front of Todd. The last thing he wanted to do was make his friend puke from all the PDA. That, and avoid any further teasing. "See you tomorrow, Eva," he said, trying not to stare at her too much as she headed upstairs. He rolled his eyes at Todd's comment, but he still smiled. "Don't give me any ideas," he joked, laughing as he followed Todd up the stairs.

((Ditto. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: