Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) Empty
PostSubject: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:40 pm

As they was careful not to get caught by anyone as they made their way up towards the common room. Eva slightly giggled at Jim when he called her stubborn about things "like your not stubborn jimmy?" She said, smirking at him then opened the door to the common room. Running over towards the warm fire she sat by it holding her hands our towards it "warmth." Eva said feeling her body starting to warm up and get its color back. She looked up at him patting right next to her wanting to cuddle with him by the fire. If only they had hot coco this would be wonderful. "Don't take this the wrong way but I envy you. Your not even freezing," she said then mumbled how she wish she was a wolf under her breath for Jim not to hear
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:13 pm

"I'm less stubborn than you," Jim argued, smiling at her. "But I like that about you. If you weren't stubborn, you probably would have given up on me a long time ago." If Evaine hadn't stubbornly believed that Jim was a good person, despite being a werewolf, they probably wouldn't be together right now. He sat beside her, keeping an arm around her. Hopefully, she would warm up faster that way. He gave a little shrug. "I guess that's a perk of being a werewolf. You don't get cold as easily. I don't think it affects me too much, though. Like, I'm still not gonna last long in a blizzard or something."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:22 pm

"See my stubbornness is a good thing and a bad thing. The only bad part is when it comes to my health and not wanting to see doctors." She smiled back at Jim "and we all know what the good thing is." She said stroking his cheek quickly kissing him for a moment. Pulling away she snuggled up to him to get warm. Thanks to Jim and the fire she started to feel much better. "I wish we had hot coco. I could go for something sweet besides you." She looked up at Jim and kissed his nose
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:34 pm

"Well, you've had a good excuse, thanks to your mother," Jim reminded her. "Plus, I'm not trusting the Hospital Wing anymore until they get better security. Leroy can't be allowed to just waltz in there again." He had brought that up several times, but Jim knew that the incident was going to eat away at him for a long time. He kissed her back, his hand stroking her cheek for a quick moment before she pulled away. "Maybe we can go down to the kitchens tomorrow, get some and stash it so we can have it for moments like this," Jim suggested, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Eva had frowned thinking about her mother and Leroy, how her mother made her scared to trust doctors or even be around them. And Leroy how he abuses her putting her in the hospital weeks at a time in the pasted just for fun. She wanted to kiss Jim a bit longer but didn't want brie or Todd to come in on them. But then again they where cuddling by the fire, wet and they already might know about that they been doing. Evaine laid her head on his shoulder "sounds good seeing we're wanting to do this more often." She smirked up at Jim
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Jim nodded. "Mm-hmm. Do normal couples...do stuff like this, though? Sneak out and stuff, make out when people aren't looking? I mean, not that I want to snog you when Todd and Brie are in the room. Just...I wonder if we're doing any of this right or if we're just blowing all the rules out of the water. I think we've come together under...sort of odd, circumstances. And we do have to deal with some problems that most couples don't have to worry about. Does that make us stronger, or does it just mean that we have to fight harder to stay together?" He leaned back, staring at the ceiling, talking to himself more than Evaine at this point.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Where was all this coming from? Couldnt be just be happy they was together or was he starting to regret the things they been doing "I don't know." Tests all Eva could say cause she didn't know what couples do or don't do. Sure they half to deal with stuff normal people don't deal with but like Jim said they wasn't like other people. "What are you getting at Jim. Are you starting to regret? I don't know what couples do or don't do but we're happy. Isn't that enough how much we love spending time together, how we make each other happy." She said "yeah we have to deal with your wolf problems and Leroy but it hasent effected how we feel for each other. Am I right or am I wrong? Cause I'm not giving up on you."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:08 pm

"The only thing I regret is if I'm doing this right for you," Jim confessed, turning his head to look at her. "I know...well, a typical romance, that's what most girls want. I know you're not like most girls, of course, and I know you're not shallow enough to worry about something like that. I just...wonder if it will hit you, later down the road, if we've been together long. People like looking back on their early days, when they first got together. I just wonder if our early days will be something worth remembering. We're happy together, but...there's so much...going on around us, I wonder if it...shuts everything else out." True, he cherished these days with Evaine. But the looming full moon, Evaine's mother, Leroy, they were all like some dark fog that clouded up the light that Jim and Evaine's relationship gave off. And it bothered him.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 pm

She still wonder what brought this up, sighing Eva crawled in Jim's lap kissing his lips. Stroking his cheek with the back of her hand, she continued to kiss him for a frew more minutes. Pulling away she opened her brown eyes "you over worry things. I believe we're strong enough to not let anything push us away." But did he feel the same, seeing as Leroy got to Evaine once and tried pushing Jim away. Could that happen again and not be able to pull her back and Leroy had a habit to bring the animal in Jim. Scaring Eva but it didn't stop her thanks to her being so stubborn. Then their was the fullmon and her mother. She could handle his wolf side, even if he can't see it for himself. As for her mom that will be a problem, Jim never even meet the woman face to face and wanted to hurt her for causing Eva so much pain. "I treasure every moment with you and keep it with me." She said "again you worthy to much. I'm starting to see gray hair." She teased

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Jim kissed Evaine back, even though his mind was still brooding over things. He had always been like that: thinking and worrying about things until he drove the people around him crazy. His parents had always said that he worried more than the both of them combined. But Jim had always argued that he had good reason. Being a werewolf had made him permanently anxious. He was always worrying if somebody had found out his secret, if he had attacked anyone during the full moon. He had felt the feeling so much that it eventually became a part of him, something permanent. "Sorry. You know how I am. My brain's like a philosopher's sometimes." He leaned his cheek against the top of Evaine's head, her hair brushing against his face. "I don't doubt the strength of our relationship. It's just something I worry about sometimes: if I'm good enough for you, if I'm the person you've dreamed of finding. I know you've said how I'm better than anyone you could have dreamed up, but my brain worries about it anyway. It's fickle like that."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:42 pm

"Well I never saw myself falling for a werewolf but stranger things could have happen." She said closing her eyes lessening to his heart beating "Jim your wonderful, genuas, kind hearted, and fun to be around with once you get passed your doom and gloom look." She said "your perfect for me and I couldn't ask for anything better." Eva played threw his hair "I see a gray hour.. no wawait two, three, six. Now your hair is snow white." She smiled hearing Jim chuckled "ha! See even with you all gloom I can manage to put a smile on your face."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Jim laughed. "Doom and gloom, that sums me up pretty nicely," he said. He still felt his heart swell up a little bit at Evaine's words though. It was like part of him constantly needed reassurance that she loved him, that she thought he was an amazing person. Not many people had said that about him in his life, and hearing the words still made him feel a lot happier than it probably should have. He chuckled at Evaine's comments about his hair. "I thought I was known for having bags under my eyes, not gray hairs," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:54 pm

"Oh no, no I do see a little gray in your hair Jim. You it's caused by stress Mr. Hawkins?" She teased more having fun "I think I have something for someone like you." Evaine tackled him down, his back hitting the floor. Sitting on his stomach she leaned down kissing his lips softly not caring if someone comes in and see them. Her school rode slid off her shoulders showing part of her red swimsuit top. Stroking her hands threw his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:01 pm

"Oh, you're a medical expert now?" Jim teased, nudging her lightly with his elbow. He gave a yelp of surprise when she suddenly pushed him against the floor, the ceiling suddenly spinning into his view. Before he could even say anything, her lips were on his, and he became lost in them, as he always did. His eyes drifted shut as his arms wrapped around her, resting on the lower part of her back.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Moving her mouth slowly against his her hands snaked down to his shoulders. Gently rubbing them to put him at ease. They rubbed up send down from his shoulders up to his neck and back down his shoulders. Sorta like giving him a massaged to loosen up the kinks in his shoulders. Helping in anyway she can to make him feel better, to make him less worried if that was even possible but she had to try.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Jim could feel his muscles loosening a bit, not feeling as tight as before. Evaine's hands had to be pretty talented if they could get him relaxed. It wasn't exactly an easy feat. But Evaine was special like that. She always seemed to know exactly how to relax him, how to put him at ease. His hand cradled her head, his fingers getting tangled in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Evaine could feel Jim's hands tangling in her long black hair. Her hands continued to rub his shoulders until he was fully relaxed. She brushed her tongue against his lips, her legs brushing against the fabric of his jeans. She took her sweet time to pour her heart out, to put Jim at ease. But doesn't some couples do this and end up having sex? Well Eva and Jim knew where their stoping point was.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Jim could feel things getting heated up again, and while he would have been glad to continue, he knew that he and Evaine were in a pretty public place. If any Ravenclaw decided to come down, things would get really awkward, really fast. He pulled back a bit, trying to speak in between kisses. "Um, Eva, I don't know...if this is the place...to be doing this..."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Eva could feel Jim pull away slightly trying to speak between kisses "umm... everyone's asleep... where could we go.. anyways Jim" she managed to say back between kiss. Her hand snaked down resting on his chest. She had a point where could they go to be alone and everybody should be In bed by now.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:44 pm

"You'd be surprised," Jim said, chuckling a little. "Restless minds at one in the morning, it's not uncommon. And when people can't sleep, they come down here. And frankly, with me on top of you right now, I'm not exactly in the most flattering light at the moment." He gave a small smile. "Just looking out for our future, love," he said, reaching out to brush a strand of her hair back.

((I'm off to bed. Good night!))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:51 pm

"Awe you called me love." She slighty teased him before kissing his lips again for a moment. "Ok you have a point don't want anyone seeing us like thisand get the wrong idea." She said rubbing his naked chest. "I can't help myself sometimes I get lost every time we kiss." Eva careless his cheek, gazing into his eyes

((Grid night ; D))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:42 am

Jim made a noise that seemed like a cross between a moan of pleasure and a groan of exasperation. He tried to swallow the sound down, but he could feel that fire in his heart creeping back up again. Evaine was tempting him again, but he knew that they were in a place that was a lot more public than the lake. Her hands on his chest seemed to make his nerves sizzle. "Damn it, you're so...irresistible." He could feel himself melting a little under her eyes, those big brown eyes that he loved so much.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:52 am

Evaine's lips pressed against his cheek slowly kissing down towards his jawline. It was hard for her not to stop seeing Jim was very tempting but they was in a very public place. "I could say the same thing about you Jim." she said not taking her eyes off him for even a moment, his blue eyes that made her melt every time. She leaned up kissing his nose, Eva snuggled up closer against him resting her head under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 am

Jim knew he should probably tell her to stop, find someplace more private to do this. But he couldn't bring himself to say it. He could feel desire burning inside him, a rare feeling in itself since he usually acted instantly on it instead of letting it fester for a while. Her lips were so close, as if they were inviting him in, telling him to let go. And eventually, he did just that. He pulled Evaine close to him and pressed his lips against hers, his hands cupping her cheeks again. Jim was terrible when it came to resisting desire, and this was proof of that.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:19 am

Evaine was about comfy in his arms till she felt his lips against hers, his hands pulled her close to him before cupping her cheeks. She flickered her eyes shut, pressing her lips against his, returning the kiss. They seemed to have a bad habit to cave in to their desire for each other, knowing what might happen, and who might see them. Eva made a noise that escaped from the back of her throat sounding a moan of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)   warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim) Empty

Back to top Go down

warmth, wish there was hot coco (jim)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: