Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

"But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 am

Sinbad got more aroused as she whispered his name into his ear. It gave him more please as he let his hand slid down pinching her clitoris. He couldn't hold much longer. Afraid he would come inside her.. But she wasn't fully statisfied yet. He groaned loud. Lowering his head to her breast as he sucked on her nipple. He groane din pleasure. Going out of her slowly before he jammed himself hard into her. Hitting her g-spot. He than quickly pulled out catching his cum in his hand. He leaned his head on her shoulder. "I-I don't want you pregnant yet..." He breathed. As he couldn't move. Still trying to catch his breath first.
Back to top Go down

"But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:59 am

She orgasmed when he rammed himself in. She almost slipped off the sinks, catching herself in time. She was panting hard. She slipped off the sinks, letting her feet touch the ground. She ran her hand through his hair, laughing softly. "Yet?" She turned her head slightly feeling his head on her shoulder and kissed his neck. "You planning on knocking me up anytime soon?" She asked teasingly, holding him close to her. She enjoyed the closeness of his body. She closed her eyes, taking in his manly scent. He sure was sweet to think of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Sinbad smirked when she teased him. "No.. Not really. But it would be mean to say I don't want you pregnant at all." He grinned. As he held her close with one hand. After some time he pulled away. To wash his hand. He grabbed his underwear and his jeans. Putting them on. As he grabbed Maggie by her waist to him. A smirk played on his lips as he kissed her passionated. Pulling away to whisper in her ear. "That was really nice..." He whispered kissing her earlobe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Maggie almost laughed at his compliment. It was a weird complimnt, but somehow it flattered her. She returned the kiss, pulling away smiling. "No, that was amazing." She kissed his cheek and patted it before going to her clothes to put them on. They were a bit uncofotable to put on against her sweatty skin. She pulled her skirt on, fastening it before turning around to face Sinbad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Sinbad grinned when she corrected him. She wasn't afraid to speak what she wanted to say. He liked her personality. It was cute with a hint of fiercefullness. He eyed her up and down when she walked to her clothes. Grinning softly.When she put back on her skirt he smiled stepping towards her. "But pull me to the ground again and it won't end up this amazing." He joked kissing her forehead. He grabbed his shirt. Putting it back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:46 pm

She took her shirt and started to put it back on her. Smirking when she heard him. "Oh you want me to pile up pillows next time before I do that?" She asked teasingly. She oulled her shirt down, walking to him as she wrapped her arm around his neck. "You can you honestly say you didn't enjoy it?" She planted a soft kiss on his lips. Almost playing with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:14 pm

Sinbad laughed. He kissed her back biting on her lower lip softly. "Stop playing with me." He grinned. As he lifted her up throwing her over his shoulder. He softly slapped her butt. "Otherwise I'll have to spank you." He joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:34 pm

She shrieked when he threw her over his shoulder, smacking her butt. She laughed. "Oh you love it admit it!" She said almost laughing, supporting herself up on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:54 pm

(OOC: pretend I'm aurora <.< >.> XDD)

Sinbad laughed. "I will never admit that." He answered. He threw her up. But making sure she didn't fall. He smacked her butt again. "I think I shoudl teach you a lesson." He joked. As he threw her up again. Before he put her down on the floor again. "Now be a good little girl." He said as he took her chin in one hand. Smirking wickedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:02 pm

She shrieked when he threw her up. It didn't scare her, actually it felt kinda fun. She trusted him enough not to drop her. When her feet touched the ground she looked up at him, feeling his hand under her chin. "I can't promise that." She said returning the smirk. She took a step back, going to pick up her bag, she threw it on her shoulder, going to the door. She placed her hand on the door handle, unlocking the door before she looked back over her shoulder at him. "Try to behave yourself." She said tohim nefore slipping through the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Sinbad laughed. When she said he should behave. Cute.. He walked out of the bathroom when she seemd to be gone. Casually walking through the hall. What was she now? Just an often visit? Maybe sometimes some sexual contact.. He shrugged. Well whatever. He put his hands into his pockets. Walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: