Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

"But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" Empty
PostSubject: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:47 am

Maggie smirked when she felt his manhood against her butt. His breath was tickeling her ear. She took his hand, leading him away.

They climbed up to the second floor. She looked around, seeing no one around she pushed him into the girls bathroom, she knew it was usually empty because everyone said it was haunted or something. She locked the door behind them, turning to look at him as she smirked seductively, dropping her bag to the floor.

OOC: <.< *cough* we are so not Kepner and Avery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:02 am

Sinbad was surprised when she pushed him into the girls bathroom. He raised his eyebrow. But that was soon replaced by a smirk. He stepped forward. Not hesitating as he slipping his hand under her skirt. Rubbing her through her panties as he let his other hand unbotton the skirt. He dropped the skirt to the ground. Slipping his hand into her panties. Rubbing her clit. Letting his other hand slip under her shirt. Bringing their lips together. He could feel himself getting excited. Ofcourse it was so much more fun when she was willingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:20 am

She smirked when he moved forward. She pressed herself against the door, pulling him closer to her. She moaned softly under his touch. She kissed him back, letting her right hand tangle into his hair, while the left went down to his crotch. She began rubbing him through his pants, smirking into the kiss when she felt him harden. She spread her legs slightly to give him access.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am

Sinbad smirked when she touched him. cute... he turned her around pushing her front against the door. He took her panties off. As he slid two fingers inside her, moving them inside her hard. As he kissed her neck. Letting his other hand undo her bra. He pulled the shirt over her headm so he could remove her bra. Pumping his fingers faster and deeper into her. As her moans were music to him. Sweet music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:38 am

She was surprised when he turned her around. She looked over her shoulder at what he was doing. She moaned, finding his roughness was getting her even wetter. She bit her lip as she clenched her hands tight into fists as she used them to support herself on the door. She moaned harder, moving her hips to his rythm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:44 am

Sinbad smirked when she moaned louder. "You like that...?" He whispered in her ear. Letting his other hand squeeze her breast lightly. Moving his finger deeper into her. He had gotten even harder hearing her moans. It excited him so much. Kissing her neck. He softly bit down on it. Careful not to open his other bite mark.. A slight evil smirk on his lips. She wouldn't have to know..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 am

"mhm..." She said nodding her head, suddenly gasping when he went deeper. She closed her eyes, feeling his kisses on her neck. She enjoyed the light kisses, letting out a surprised yelp when he bit her neck. For some reason it didn't feel good, and made her good feeling go away and something not so nice took it's place. She quickly brought her hand to the back of her neck, turning to look at him with fear in her eyes. "D-don't do that... I-I don't like it..." She couldn't explain this feeling and it scared her. She trusted him, but why did this little bite scare her so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:11 am

He saw the fear in her eyes. And her words said enough to him. "Ssh..." He said softly turning his head too kiss her . "I won't do that if you don't like it..." He ensured her. Kissing her hand that she held her neck with. "I promise.." He whispered. As he slid his fingers back into her. Picking up the pace again. As he moved his fingers even deeper into her. Joining a third finger. He twirled her nipple with his finger. As he kissed her neck softly. He hoped to get that good feeling back to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:22 am

She calmed down slightly at his soft words. "I promise.. She nodded. "Okay..." She said quietly and removed her hand. She moaned, feeling his fingers in her again. She bit her lip, trying to push the incident out of her mind. She gasped when he entered a third finger in her. Letting out shaky moans at his touches and kisses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:30 am

Sinbad moved his finger the deepest into her. Going fast and hard into her. Wanting her to scream his name. He softly pulled his fingers out to push them back into her hard. He burried his face into her hair. God she smelled good. Her moans gave him shivers. As he let his other hand pinch her clit also hard. He pushed his body against hers. So she was basically stuck between him and the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:38 am

She moaned loud. A electrifying chill running through her spine. She arched her head back, moaning his name loud, begging him to give her more. She felt his bodys warmt on her back and the coldnes of the door on her front, sending shivers on her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:53 am

Her moaning his name and begging for more sent a evil smirk on his lips. He was sure if he joined a fourth finger it would hurt her. But he could do much else.. He jammed his fingers into her hitting her g-spot repeatedly. As he suddenly joined a last and fourth finger. Yes it would hurt her. But it would give her pleasure too. He brought his fourrth finger into her jamming harder. Hitting her g-spot. She sure liked this. And it seemed she only wanted more and more everytime he gave her pleasure. As he heard the moans of her it gave him statisfaction but also made him want more. He led one hand to unbuttoned his own jeans. Time to get some pleasure himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:05 am

She was now screaming her moans. It hurt, alot, but it also felt good. She orgasmed loudly, shaking when she was coming down her high. She looked at him over her shoulder smiling. She turned around, placing her hands on either side of his face and pulling him into a passionate kiss. She led them to the sinks, hopping gracefully on them. She pulled Sinbad closer from his shirt, kissing his lips more passionately as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, seeking support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:21 am

Sinbad smirked wide as he heard her scream. When she came he pulled his fingers out of her. "Good girl.." He whispered. When she pulled him to the sink he raised his eyebrow. Kissing her back. Before he pulled away. "What I get no fun time..?" He said raising his eyebrow. He went to her ear. "I know you can work your mouth.." He whispered. Hoping she would get the message. He took off his underwear and his shirt. He took her legs off his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:31 am

She smirked, hopping off. She twirled him around, pushing him hard against the sinks, grasping his penis, looking into his eyes challenging before she slowly went to her knees. She rubbed him couple of times before taking him in her mouth. She twirled her tongue around him. She glanced up at him, sucking on him hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:43 am

Sinbad smirked when she got the message. He winced slightly as the sink hit his back. But it was okay he could take it. He groaned when he felt her mouth on his manhood. He groaned as she did indeed know how to move her mouth taking hold off her head. He strangled his hands into her hair. It took some time before he started to move himself in and out her mouth. He moaned her name. Softly pulling her hair but not hurting her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:51 am

She tried to relax her throath, not wanting to gag. She kept sucking harder, letting her theeth gently scrape against him. When he moaned her name, she felt happy, rewarding him with twirling her tongue around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:01 am

Sinbad moaned louder, he clenched his teeth. If she would continue this he would surely come into her mouth. And he didn't want that. "M-Maggie.. I cannot hold that long..." He warned her. As he felt her tongue twirl around his manhood. Which caused him to groan loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:14 am

She took him out of her mouth, standing up as she leaned to kiss him, stroking him faster. She felt the warm cum on her hand and broke away from the kiss. "Good boy." She said pulling away from him to wash her hand. She then turned around grabbing him by the arm, psuhing him down on the floor. She strateled him, leaning to kiss him as she moved her hips against his dick to get it to harden again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:49 am

Sinbad grinned as she called him good boy. He was surprised when she pushed him down. He didn't feel the need to fight back. It was cute. He laughed lightly. Moaning against her lips as he felt her rub him. Kissing her back more passionated. He sat up. As he felt he was hard enough. Bringing his hands under he legs to support her as he waited for her to move on him. Kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:28 am

She smirked, lowering herself on him. Moaning as she felt his member inside her. It felt so good. She started to move on him, rotating her hips. She kissed his lips, sucking on his lips as her hand went through his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:39 am

(OOC: pretend I'm sinbad =.= xDDDD)

Sinbad groaned as she moved on him. Soon he picked her up. And carried her too the sink. Placing her there. Feeling her legs around him he moved deeper into her. She did feel good. He kissed her back enjoying the way she kissed him. He let his hands caress her breast while his other held her. So she wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:07 am

She gasped when he lifted her up, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as she looked over her shoulder at where they were going. She smirked, feeling the cold porceline against her naked hot skin. She kept one arm around his shoulder and used the other to support herself up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her. Moaning at how he caressed her breast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:17 am

Sinbad groaned. He moaned her name. As he moved deeper and harder into her. Her inside felt so good. He held her close. Taking in her scent. She smelt so good. He kissed her neck. Her pinched her nipple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:40 am

She heard her name, burrying her face to his ear, whispering his name into his ear breathlesly. She didn't think she could hold on for long. Her muscels starting to shake from the pleasure. She moaned his name louder when he kept hitting her g-spot, digging her nails into his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"   "But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck" Empty

Back to top Go down

"But then I pulled up that skirt" "Yeah, but then I kissed your neck"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: