Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos

Go down 
+4
Penelope Baudelaire
John Smith
Todd Cross
Molly Starkey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos Empty
PostSubject: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:06 pm

I figured I'd do a big thing of all my Hogwarts AU related videos (from the very first to the latest). This is where I'm going to start putting my videos from now on~ That way I have one neat place for all of them. <3

Aww, look at my babies, they were so adorable~ <3<3<3
[Features: Penelope Baudelaire, Michael Baudelaire, Dumbledore, Lena Bennett, and Alex Atchely]

This was back when we had three reps for our characters [Disney/non, Anime, and live action], oh gosh. xD
[Features: Penelope Baudelaire and Todd Cross]

Possibly one of my favorites, I dunno.

And here's where the sadness begins... D:
[Features: Penelope Baudelaire, Michael Baudelaire, Todd Cross, Arabella Baudelaire, and Winslow Baudelaire]

Aw, Mikey, you're so adorable. <3
[Features: Michael Baudelaire, Penelope Baudelaire, John Smith, Todd Cross, Alex Atchely, and Arabella Baudelaire]

Finally, we see a John focused video. xD This just reminds me how much I love John and how cute John/Vans are~ <3
[Features: John Smith, Vanessa Corvus, Anne-Marie Grayson/Smith, Peter Smith]

This was a focus on the beautiful sibling love between Penny and Mike. <3
[Features: Penelope Baudelaire, Michael Baudelaire, Todd Cross, Alex Atchely, Arabella Baudelaire, Winslow Baudelaire, Willow Baudelaire, and Isabelle Baudelaire]

Molly's introduction video~ It's funny, because without really trying it, I've made Molly into the female version of Mikey. xD They've got very similar personalities. <3 (also, I will give you brownie points if you have figured out where Molly's last name comes from. ;3)
[Features: Molly Starkey, David Starkey, Helene Starkey, Harold Grayson, Sylvia Grayson, John Smith, and Peter Smith]

John's sad introduction. <3 Poor baby, let me love you~ /hugs (also, can I just say, I hate Derek's hair, like, a lot. xD)
[Features: John Smith, Peter Smith, Anne-Marie Grayson/Smith, and Vanessa Corvus]

Just a John/Vans video I made because they’re adorable and what’s not to love?
[Features: John Smith and Vanessa Corvus]

I was really missing Penny the one day, so I made this.
[Features: Penelope Baudelaire, Todd Cross, and Michael Baudelaire]

Hahah, I really love this video. xD Though Summer Lovin’ gets stuck in my head. >3>
[Features: John Smith, Vanessa Corvus, Jayden Andrada, Molly Starkey, Akasha Wynters, Waycca Louise, Eli Ezra]

I mean, with a couple name like Jolly, what could go wrong... xD
[Features: Molly Starkey, Jason Todd, and Jayden Andrada]

More Penny and Todd because it’s an addiction, I’m sorry. >3>

AND MANY MORE TO COME [whenever I get inspiration >____>]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Oh, the nostalgia. And that last Podd video is just wehtlakwht;gnweu
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:23 pm

I know. I was re-watching them all and thought how much I loved the good old days~ (and let there be many more to come. :3)

^///^ Thanks, haha. I was listening to Pandora and it came on... and that part... made me think of them... so I had to! <3
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:23 pm

SHAE THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU.
BECAUSE I LOVE VANESSA.
BUT JOHN LOVES HER MORE.

[ watch in HD please, otherwise it looks crappy. D: ]
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:07 pm

>_____> So, uhm, yeah.
I was looking for a song for a video about Gwyneira's past...
and I found this, and this happened.
It's an addiction, always has been. <3

A few things you should know:
1) I like blurry grayscale for the past, especially for Penny since she can't remember it. Sorry, I know it can be annoying.
2) There is A LOT of text... again, sorry. There's just a lot of emotional stuff being said! <3
3) Please watch in HD or else it looks even worse than it really is... >3>
4) Is that a thumbnail win I see? OwO

In case you can't read the text:

In case you weren't able to read them:
(Fanfiction)
-"Crush the bean..." she muttered...
-There was a sickening crack as the back of Penny's head made contact with the cold stone wall behind her.
-Playing wizards chest with Michael
-Meeting Todd. Kissing Todd. Todd...
and then the world went dark and so did her memories.
-"Book Girl," "You're alright. Oh Merlin, I was afraid... Why did you have to work on that potion alone? I would have helped you!"
-"Uhm... who're you and who's Penelope?"
-"I'm Todd... I'm your... I'm your boyfriend."
-"She doesn't remember! There's something wrong with her, fix her!"
"Oi, there's nothing wrong with me!"
-"Can't you bring her memory back Madame Pomfrey?"
"I'm sorry, honey, but no magic can do that... her memory has to come back on its own..."

(So Far Gone})
-"It's like... it's like trying to find something in the mist. Everything is obscure. I can't see anything clearly and that's just seeing. I don't know how to feel towards people. Who am I close to? Who do I hate? Am I supposed to be..."
Am I supposed to be in love with this person?
-"See, you told me that everything would be okay if we were together."

(As We Dream by the Fire)
-"Because it's just us. Together. Nothing bad can happen..."

So, uhm, yeah. I love Podd as much as I love John/Vans.
And Penny's my baby. She was my first character on HAU when it first opened! O3O Can you believe that! That was a while ago, holy crap. <3 I'm glad to have her back, though, and cannot wait to start role playing next week. <3

NOW, time for me to go to sleep. I've got a cold and I have work tomorrow. Yuck. xoxo
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:26 am

-crumples to ground from heavy bouts of feels- Oh lawd. This is so beautiful and you got, like, every single moment of their relationship wowza. Spectacular job dear! Stop being sick immediately!
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:35 am

So many feels! I cannot contain them all!
Thank you~ I tried to get just about everything, even if it wasn't in quotes. Like the A Day by the Lake, Restless in Ravenclaw, there were even some of their first meeting if you could see them, I dunno, they're harder to make out than the others. But yeah, I tried to get everything~ <3
Aww, I'll try. Just took some DayQuil and now I'm heading off to work! So, I'll be back in like five hours. :3
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 pm

After some angst, you need some fun. xD

So, I was bored. And waiting for my OUAT episodes to convert to WMV. So I, uh, made this... e3e for the "upperclassmen."

Love you guys, you know who you are. ;3

Other than that, there really is no point to this video. Just love, abuse, fun, cheering up, and complete nonesense. xP
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:43 am

Annnnd. Another video. >3>
This one is about Gwyneira's past.

Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:18 pm

For the fanfiction I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} about the Alexander's Christmas. Same warnings apply. <3
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:46 pm

THE ORIGINAL

*whistles and walks away*

No, I did not watch this movie and immediately think of Podd.
No, I did not write the fanfiction "The Letter" because of this movie.
No, the idea for this was not revived when Khay mentioned making a Hunger Games Trailer
Nope, none of these above are true whatsoever.
I don't know what you're talking about.
e3e

-lesigh- Sorrry. this should be my last video for a while anyway, I may not have time... but, yeah, such an overload of role play videos. Idek.

Now, I'm off to bed. I have work in the morning. Bleh.
Also, classes are starting up soon. Do not expect me to be overly active on Monday... my schedule looks something like this:

9 - 11: French and Psych
/getparkingpassandlasttwobooksanddropoffpaper/
12:30 - 9: Film, Philosophy, and English.

SHOOT ME NOW. PLEASE.
But then I have off all Tuesday, so everything should be good.

EDIT//
Did I really get the same thumbnail as my last Podd video? :O WIN!
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Obviously, inspired by Angel's crack video.
Obviously, this is not as good or as funny,
but I enjoyed making it. :3
I've actually had most of these in my head already,
it was just putting them all together and making this
that was the real thing. :3 Enjoy~

The Hunger Games} Alliss, Angela, Jasper
Jasper will understand this one. xD

I can do anything better than you} Fionn and Molly
I thought of this when they were hanging upside down on the quidditch pitch and then Molly said something about not being able to cook for shit.

Repo! Brother and Sister / What the fuck} Fionn, Molly, and Akasha
Because, as I recall, toward the beginning I think it was Khay who really loved the Fionn and Molly as a couple thing... and how Fionn and Molly have a brother/sister or old married couple type of relationship.

Uptown, Downstairs Abbey}
Jasper - because he's so evil~

Jayden and Eric - I think I caught wind of a new version Eric (Erik) possibly coming back. So, I, uh, couldn't resist. xD

Asyra (and John because it was convenient) - I just had to, haha.

I just had sex} Aladdin and Aquata
I think this one is pretty self explanitory. xD

Horton Hears a Who "Poop Butterflies"} Jane
Omg. I love this clip. I thought Jane would probably say something so incredibly cute and hilarious at the same time. xD

Old Spice / Balls} Derek and Aladdin
Because of the poll. I couldn't help myself.

Lady Marmalade} Luciana and Derek
Pretty self explanatory.

The Hammer is my penis / Torpedoed again? / What the fuck } Jasper, Kris, Angela
idek. made me laugh.

Beatles Interviews} Akasha, Molly, and Waycca
Because these three are very sarcastic and they would do something like this.

IF I EVER BROUGHT MICHAEL BACK (which I won't because I can't have Michael without Alex, sadness) SOKKA WOULD BE HIM. yes.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:29 am

Ehem. Yeah, uhm, a preview for a video I'm working on. Not sure how long it will take me to make, what with classes and all, but I'll get to it... eventually. xD

Anyway, I was listening to a playlist and this song came on and I couldn't help but think how it kind of fit with these three. So yes, it's a Jaspris+Angela (and featuring Brian, her imaginary friend/pest).

Still working on the effects. May change. Most of my clips look like shit anyway (1. because Vegas refuses to let me work with AVI and freezes and shuts down every single time I do now, it's a pain in the ass really. And 2. My So Called Life is a wonderful 90s show... great quality did not really come with it... so trying to make it look pretty and somewhat vivid is hard. <3)
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:00 am

Alix's not so subtle way to say that Molly is lonely.

;3;

Molly's got loads of friends and the occasional enemy, but no lover. No one loves Molly~ /sobssilenlyinmycorner

[notevenlookingforlongtermrelationshipsguys.flingsarefuntoo]
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:57 am

lawl XD if you want, when I get teh points for Gregor, they can have a fling :3 because a real relationship is out of the question, because he's engaged :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:08 am

You could have a fling with Dick?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:15 am

@Fionn. That could be interesting~

@Kris. alksdj a Dick is the most adorable thing ever. We could always throw them together and see how they fair out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 am

All of my characters are apparently adorable xDD

We should <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:17 am

Molly D'8
bewithme. pffft. Knoxisapparentlyforeveralone.
. . . ERMAGOD.
We're officially part of the Ginger Forever Alone club!~
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:44 am

Knox, baby, come to me.
Come to mommy. /cuddles
We'll find you a nice young muggle girl.
It'll be okay.

{seriously, are all the children in Hufflepuff. like omg. O3O}
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Molly's Quidditch Tryouts video. The fic will come later when I have more time to actually think and write it up.
Oh. btw. this is depressing. just as a warning. so. yeah. .3.

Watch in HD~
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Just a Peter and Vanessa video I made. >3>
Oh yeah, and guess who's computer is working again? Very Happy THIS GIRL~
So yes, enjoy the cuteness overload. Seriously. They're freaking adorable.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:27 pm

And here's a Molly video, featuring John.
Because John comforting Molly is also freaking adorable.
Ugh.
I love this family.
>3>
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:05 am

So I was watching Grimm and this scene happened... and I couldn't help but think, omg, I could do that for Podd! And so... I did... and I think I'm getting better at my lipsyncing. Yeah?

So, I didn't just want to use the scene, but made it into a video. Funny thing about this song is I have tried for ages to make a video to this, but the world just didn't seem to want me to. Either I would find another song, lose inspiration, my computer would crash, or I'd simply lose the video because of my computer. NOW I have finally used it! And I like it. xD I used quotes from The Vow and Grimm because I felt like they fit. :3 I hope you like it! (some of this stuff is to happen in the future, actually, so, stay tuned. ;3)

[btw. the other guy that she has fallen in love with is... wait for it... wait for it... Todd. xD Because irony is fun.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos   All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos Empty

Back to top Go down

All of Alix's Hogwarts AU Related Videos
Page 1 of 1