Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogwarts:AU [RE-OPENING]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

Hogwarts:AU [RE-OPENING]  Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts:AU [RE-OPENING]    Hogwarts:AU [RE-OPENING]  EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:16 am

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to announce that August 23rd is the official date when all the students will return after the Christmas Holidays. They will unfortunately find some dead, as more mysterious deaths have occurred at the hands of Voldemort. (The inactive ones who were deleted, are all dead, accept the Sanders sisters who moved to Beuxbatons Academy.)

Make sure you have signed up for all new characters before that date, but do not roleplay as them until after that date. Thank you.
Any video auditions for new characters will not be accepted after this date, unless you have permission from myself. (AngelsHaven767 and Shaestel who I can recall.)

Please expect the points system to be rebooted where points can be spent on things such as; pets, animagus forms, parseltongue / metamorphagus abilities which will be limited, magical items and other things.
These points can be earnt through competitions and fulfilling challenges. I have a few forum-based and video-based ideas that should all keep you entertained. To get you excited, I'll tell you some of which I have in mind: Imperius curse being placed on students to attack fellow students and wreak havoc, student exchange schemes between Hogwarts and Beuxbatons/Durmstrang, Quidditch Try-Outs and much more.

I hope you're all as excited as I am!
See you on the 23rd August.

Minister for Magic
Admin
SailorChessie
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net

Hogwarts:AU [RE-OPENING]
Page 1 of 1