Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So tell me more about that world (dean)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

So tell me more about that world (dean) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:26 pm

"Listen, the headmaster only has your best interests at heart and I'm sure he will make sure you're somewhere you feel safe. And if he doesn't I will."

It didn't sit right with him, a person who was genetically designed to love and protect her offspring was hurting her child. It wasn't healthy, not for the teenager in front of him and it probably meant that her mother was slightly unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:49 pm

"you will?" she blinked, a teacher helping her find a nice family that would even take her in as their own?

Was that even possible?
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Dean nodded, "You should be growing up in a safe environment, not one where you feel your life is in danger."

Dean knew that he wasn't the best when it came to dealing with kids, but he wasn't going to let them suffer if he could do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Evaine gave Dean a warm friendly smile "Oh Um.. if you ever pear us up with Slytherin there is a guy named Leroy Eliton.. my um.. ex.. he all so beats me up.."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:29 pm

"I'll make a note of that," Dean nodded, "I'll also make sure you two are on opposite sides of the room if you're ever in my class together."

((lame, sorry I'm getting a little sleepy))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:32 pm

((that's alright, get some sleep D: ))

Evaine nodded "Thank you." she said cupping her hands together "But he may start a fight in class, just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:13 am

Dean smirked, "Don't worry, a rowdy teenager is nothing I can't handle."

"Now, is there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:29 am

Evaine giggled, "Alright,"

she bit her lip thinking "No not that i can think about, Um thanks for lessening.." she bowed before walking out of the class room "See you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:33 am

"No problem," he waved, once she was gone he sighed and closed his eyes, leaning back in his chair. He really wasn't cut out for teaching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So tell me more about that world (dean)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2