Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It Was Not Your Fault, But Mine...{Tag: Molly & anyone that wants to visit her)

Go down 
+2
Akasha Wynters
Jayden Andrada
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

It Was Not Your Fault, But Mine...{Tag: Molly & anyone that wants to visit her) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Was Not Your Fault, But Mine...{Tag: Molly & anyone that wants to visit her)   It Was Not Your Fault, But Mine...{Tag: Molly & anyone that wants to visit her) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:16 am

Miranda giggled as Sitka wrapped an arm around her. .
"You have no choice but to loves us unconditionally." She said with a sly smile. "But as both of your patients appear to be just fine, I think I'm going to turn in for the night. It was great catching up with you, Sitka. We'll have to do it again soon."
She smiled and hugged her dear friend.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

It Was Not Your Fault, But Mine...{Tag: Molly & anyone that wants to visit her) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Was Not Your Fault, But Mine...{Tag: Molly & anyone that wants to visit her)   It Was Not Your Fault, But Mine...{Tag: Molly & anyone that wants to visit her) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:37 am

Sitka sighed smiling.. "How can't I love you two?!" he laughed softly and left Miranda go.. "Sure!" he chuckled.. "So I can avenge your little joke!" he chuckled waving his hand..

Nani smiled waving at Miranda too and left Sitka's grip.. "I've to go too!" she chuckled waving her hand.. "When Molly'll wake up greet her from me.." she chuckled watching her friend in the bed and walked towards the door.. "And thanks for the ointment!" she winced at Sitka..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

It Was Not Your Fault, But Mine...{Tag: Molly & anyone that wants to visit her)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: