Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom   Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:07 am

[OOC: OH MY GAH, A SLYTHERIN CHARACTERS. YES. Time for my awesomesauce evil side to awaken ;D *maniac laugh* WELL, I NEED PLOTTAGE, SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, you can feel free to PM me (: I also play Brieanne Devereaux if you want to check her out.]

Name: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom [nickname: Vivi]
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: December 17th
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
House: Slytherin
Residence: In her father's mansion on the snobby, richer part of London.
Desire: To be omnipresent and be the ultimate beacon of power for the richer of the Wizarding World
Fear: Losing her father to other people (ex. women, his job, etc) and not having a place in the world
Patronus: Peacock

Representation of your Roleplay Character:
Jane from 'Tarzan'

Specialities:

Courses - Charms && Potions. She's often an over achiever when it comes to those two classes, and gets her work done especially early.

Traits - Can be over confident at times as well as vengeful and vain. She is fully aware of the fact, and she wants everyone else to know that as well. Her way of speaking is very tactful and tantalizing, and she whispers sometimes to emphasize the importance of what she's saying, whether it be a lie or not.

After all, she DOES say that people are bound to believe anything if it's whispered. ;D

Spells - Legilimens && Serpensortia. She only uses Legilimens in extremely drastic situations because her 'torturing' methods shouldn't be known by everyone. With Serpensortia, however, she often uses the conjured snake to compliment her outfits, and lets it rest on her shoulders during the day when she feels like it.

Limitations: Muggle Studies and Arithmancy. To be bluntly put, she hates anything that requires her to learn about non-magical creatures and math. When it comes to spells, she is somewhat weaker at anything that deals with defense, strangely. She does often get praised by her father at how well her curses are executed.

Wand / Magical Items: Vivienne's wand is made of blackthorn, is 10 1/2 inches, and boasts a peacock feather core. Symbolizes vanity, pride, and a sense of omnipresence. Blackthorn is most attributed to being within the Dark Arts, although this is in only some cases. Best suited to a warrior of some sort. Vivienne's ruby ring, which was given to her by her father when she entered Hogwarts, has a latch under the gemstone and can store an entire cauldron of any potion she deems necessary inside it. In addition to that, she keeps one of the two-way mirrors herself and her father have to establish contact with him whenever she wants.

Personality: Vivi demands that anyone who's not close to her or within Slytherin house to call her Sarabi for fear of tarnishing her name. She is highly prideful of herself and the people she associates with, but, as of now, it's not a problem. She will do anything and everything possible to get what she wants when she wants it. As far as sexual tendencies go, she is a bit promiscuous, but makes it known that it is a privilege, NOT a right to get under her skirt. xDD She's not a whore, but she's not a virgin either, if that makes sense. She [strangely] knows almost everything important before you tell her, but this isn't always the case. She just tries hard to be in everyone's business.

Appearance: Vivienne has slightly tanned and smooth skin to pair with her strikingly green emerald eyes. Her hair is a vibrant auburn color [see video when the 7 days are up] and is usually up in a bun. She does have her days where she wears a little more makeup than usual, but normally she just settles for a matte eyeshadow, natural looking blush, a bit o' mascara, and nude lipstick.

History: Well, my mum died giving birth to me, so I don't remember her at all. She must've been pretty, though, to make me the vixen that I am.. Anyway, I got my letter at eleven, blah blah blah, and all that jazz. My fourth year was when I realized I was bound to rise to power, unlike most of these insolent little children I grew up around. I was born to be a leader, whether Dark or not, I don't care. Power is my desire, even if I am going to have to get my hands dirty while doing so.

Moving on, my father remarried in my fifth year of schooling. I HATED the woman. Hated her. While I was growing up, we had maids and servants and the like, so, if I didn't like them, they were gone within a second. It didn't take much to get rid of them all.. they were so weak. Smile now, kill them later.. that's my motto. I've used a bunch of methods and spells that little vixens like me should NEVER use.. but I'm pretty damn good at them. THAT woman, though.. it took a lot for me to get rid of her. I actually had to take drastic measures.. but, oh well. It's just me and Daddy now, and that's how I'll always want it to be. Bitch move? Whatever. ;D

Video Audition:
[will post after the 7 days are up]
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom   Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:24 am

*stuffs Jim in a closet* XD No doubt Jim's gonna tangle with her at least once through out the school year. He can be smart-alecky towards people with bully-like personalities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom   Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:53 am

Aileen shall associate herself with her, and be friendly when it serves her best.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom   Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:40 am

I totally want her and Akasha to be enemies XD
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom   Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:47 am

I can see Roy having a crush on her xD
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom   Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 am

god i can't wait to butt heads with you o.o
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom   Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:56 pm

@Akasha: YAY, MORTAL ENEMIES! *laughter* :B I'm gonna have so much fun with Vivi xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom   Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom
Page 1 of 1