Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

"I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone] Empty
PostSubject: "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone]   "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone] EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:07 am

Larissa walked down the side streets of Hogsmeade, linking arms with Scarlet, she had decided, after much persuasion on Larissa's part, to accompany her to the not-so-well-known pub, The Hogs Head. Larissa felt a lot more comfortable in it's dark and shady corners, it would give them privacy to talk and allow them to relax. For Rissa, it was the perfect place.

"I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two for a catch-up," Larissa smiled at her best friend before they stepped inside it's murky interior. "We only have to have one drink then we can go to Gladrag's or wherever you want to," She promised with a smile.
Back to top Go down

"I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone]   "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone] EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:38 am

Scarlet walked with Larissa down the streets of Hogsmeade. It had taken a lot of convincing for her to go with her to Hog's Head. She really didn't like the darkness of that place, but she had missed her best friend. And wanted to catch up.

She smiled at Larissa when she spoke to her, "Okay." She replied, before entering the place. Scarlet nodded at her, "Okay, but I'm up to go anywhere after this."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone]   "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone] EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:08 am

Larissa smiled gratefully and walked proudly inside, making sure Scarlet was alright behind her. It was quite full for once, a couple of hooded old men, and a few others, including a group of dark and attractive males. Nudging Scarlet, she gestured over to behind them. Personally, they weren't really her type, but she couldn't help but wonder what Scarlet thought.

"Pumpkin Juice please," Larissa asked politely to the bartender who smiled and nodded at her in recognition as she sat on a stool, awaiting her drink. "What do you want Scarlet?" She turned around on her seat to check she was alright and not feeling too uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone]   "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone] EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:53 am

Rodolphus sat in a booth with a few fellow members of the Dark Alliance. He was speaking to them about starting to recruit to the younger generations. It would be easier to do that than wait until they were older. The younger they were the easier they were to manipulate.

The man's fierce yellow eyes widened as he saw his daughter and some blond. The blond wore Gryffindor styled clothing. What was his Rissa doing with her?

"Excuse me for a moment." He growled out, removing himself from the booth to confront his daughter. Why was she here? And why was she with Gryffindor taint!

"Larissa." He said in a voice as he stood behind his daughter with his arms folded across his chest. He barely gave a glance to the blond, besides his initial glare.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone]   "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone] EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:04 pm

As the bartender returned with Larissa's juice she smiled gratefully, still awaiting an answer from Scarlet. In a few moments, the man behind the counter had managed to depart to the opposite end and she saw her best friends eyes widen slightly. She couldn't help but wonder what was happening and turning around abruptly, she recognised the foreboding figure of her father.

"Daddy," Larissa gasped, shocked and surprised, perhaps the Three Broomsticks would've been a better suggestion after all. She tried to ignore the blatant fact of how much he would dislike her Gryffindor company and instead change the topic of conversation before it even began. "Are you here discussing business?" Her eyes fell onto the dark group of individuals, some of which she recognised in the corner. Lucius was there, and the others, she wasn't familiar with their names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone]   "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone] EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:17 pm

The burly man's eyes flicked to the side as he gave her a nod.

"They'll be leaving now." He said in a louder voice. Discretely the people moved from the booth one at a time before the booth was empty.

"...Rissa, mind sitting with me? We have a... few things to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone]   "I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

"I promise, this is definately the better pub of the two." [Tag: Scarlet & Anyone]
Page 1 of 1