Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy   Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 am

Name: Proteus Lucius Malfoy.

Sex: Male.

Date of Birth: June 29th.

Race: Human

Blood Status: Pure-blood

House: Slytherin

Residence: Hogwarts during the school year; Malfoy manor, otherwise.

Desire: Proteus seeks approval from his family, but he wouldn't go so far as to become a Death Eater, to get it. He is considering becoming a teacher, perhaps in DADA.

Fear: Proteus fears, most of all, of losing his twin brother. Losing the family title or standing comes in a very far second.

Representation of your Roleplay Character: Phoebus

Specialty: Potions, Charms, and DADA are his best classes. If something goes down, he isn't one to hold a grudge for long, if at all. It all depends on what was done to him or his brother. He is patient, mostly because he'd rather stay silent than have a conflict.

Limitations: Muggle Studies is his worst subject, with Divination a close second. He and Perseus constantly need tutoring for Muggle Studies, and although he is good at predicting outcomes of situations, he is barely getting by in Divination. Ironic, no? Proteus is always a silent onlooker if something's going down, especially if it's a dispute over bloodline. When his younger twin gets caught up, however, he's silent, still, and usually waits until Perseus takes things too far before taking him out of said situation. In that sense, you could say he "spoils" his brother by letting him get away with a smidgen too much.

Wand: Ebony, 11 inches, Serpent's Scale core.

Personality: Proteus, on an average day, is the definition of "indifferent." He isn't one to make enemies, nor is he one to make allies, and the one constant companion he has is, you guessed it, Perseus. He isn't normally the type to take advantage of people simply for personal gain or amusement, but he will do so if it keeps himself and Perseus on stable ground. He will go along with little schemes or ideas that Perseus puts into play, not really caring about the trouble it may lead them to. Of course, that's hardly happened, and when it has, Perseus has talked the punishment's severity down. Proteus, unlike his twin, has never really been interested in relationships, and isn't currently seeking one. One quote he's known for is, "I won't go looking for love where I'm not interested. If something interesting comes along, I might pursue it, but I doubt it'll be seriously."

Appearance: He and his twin are genetic anomalies in their family, seeing as they tower over nearly all of their living relatives. They are 16, but have the body type and build of twins in their mid-twenties. Proteus is blonde with pale skin, and always sports a grey cloak, opposite of Perseus, who wears green.

History: The twins have always lived the lifestyle of a noble, given everything they'd ever need or want, and even some things they don't need or want. Proteus, while being the first-born twin, has always been looked out for by Perseus. There was one incident when they were around 5, where Draco had decided to pick on Proteus by taking away his stuffed animal. Perseus got so angry that he managed to turn that toy into a large rodent, effectively scaring Draco into avoiding that kind of situation from then, on. The twins have been tutored in the ways of the wizarding world ever since they had showed their first signs of magical abilities. Proteus, however, paid very little attention in the "Why purebloods are better than everyone else" category.

Video Audition:
Gotta wait 7 days, then it'll be up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy   Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:47 am

omg, I love this idea, the twins are awesome~ XD ok, here's the thing. either Pippa would crush on him, and badly, or just see him as someone to bug now and then, I don't know, but either way she'd probably like both of them immensley. second, Fionn (my other character) wouldn't hate them, more feel apathy towards them unless they try to do something to his friends. but mostly he'll leave them alone, or if he has to talk to them, won't start a fight Wink again, I love these guys!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy   Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Oh he is awesome X3 I loves him more than Perseus lol

Moses will will probably see him as just another student. Perhaps occasionally accidentally mistaking him for his brother XD
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy   Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:54 am

Haha. xD I'd love for Pippa to crush on him! But as of right now, I'm not sure if he'd return the feelings. xD Plus, since she's not in Slytherin, he may not even date her, or make any kind of moves, like at all. He's not discriminating or anything, he just... worries about his family's title.

Lol Moses, glad you like him. xD And yeah, I'm sure the twins will still be mistaken for one another at times, by more than just Moses. x3
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy   Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:39 am

Emily will mistake the twins a lot... They seem very cool!! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy   Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:50 am

All those reasons to not date her, and the fact she's a first year, aka eleven.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy   Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:14 pm

XDDD
I agree with Moses, being a cradle robber is only allowed when they are atleast over 15 XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy   Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:04 pm

lol XD yea, I think if he actually started returning the attention she'd freak out and run away XD but yay~ she'll totally be crushing on him now >Smile
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy   Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:29 pm

..... *blinks*

pfffft, i'm a derp. xD for some reason i was under the impression that pippalene was in her teens. stupid brain is stupid. xDDDDD sorry i had a long day @_@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy   Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:56 am

lol hun, it's totally fine, we're all allowed derp moments ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy   Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Holli would like him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy   Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Proteus Malfoy
Page 1 of 1