Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:47 am

Amelia was cleaning teacups. They were all dusty after the summer. She matched the cups with the same kind of saucers. The patterns were all missmatched, they all seemed to have a different pattern on them. She picked the last saucer up and found no matching cup for it. "Oh! I wonder where I put it.." She started searching it.

OOC: She is preparing for a class Razz And anyone can join.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:09 am

Larissa had found herself walking towards the Divination Tower after her mysterious vision, she was feeling a little weird about it and thought spending some time with the Divination Professor Amelia Larkin may help her somewhat. She had always found the teacher to be a little eccentric and her visions not to be ecceedingly accurate, but, the future wasn't accurate... it wasn't set in stone, she was beginning to see that. Maybe she'd be able to relax a little in her presence and try hint at some of the questions she had about the craft.

The stairs were long and winding but she eventually made it to the top and she stepped through the trap door, looking around. She instantly noticed Amelia and headed over to her. "Would you like some.. help?" Such a suggestion was one that Larissa didn't usually give lightly, but she needed to have had some reason to be in the classroom, other than the fact she had just encountered a strange seer vision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 am

Amelia jumped sightly. She quickly spun around to face the young girl. "Oh! Miss Lestrange." She took a few seconds to calm herself before speaking. "Oh, yes, I have seemed to have lost a cup somewhere. If you could help me find it." She smiled to the young student.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:49 am

Larissa couldn't help but supress a smile as the cup was right before the Professor's own nose. Gesturing over to the table in front of her, she pointed at the cup towards the left before picking it up and handing it to her.

"Is this the one you meant?" She spoke kindly, she was sort of developing a soft spot for the teacher, at least she made her smile which she should be grateful for nowadays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:55 am

The teacher felt a bit ashamed. "Oh it is! Silly me! I thought I put it somewhere near." She made a small laugh to cover up her silly little mistake. She took the cup and cleaned it before putting it on it's saucer. She took a cloth and carefully placed it ove the cups so no dust would go in them until it was time for the class. She turned around. "Thank you my dear. So nice of you to help me. How may I be of assistance to you?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:13 am

Larissa simply smiled at the Professor. "No worries," She laughed lightly and continued to help the lady prepare for her class. When she asked what she could help her with, she paused and instantly looked a little anxious.

"Well, actually..." Larissa looked up at her. "I was wondering if you could... help me with something?" She didn't really know where to begin with confiding in Amelia about her visions... Her mother had warned her not to tell a sole except those who trusted in the Dark Lord, but... she couldn't keep it to herself any longer, she needed someone to help her who also had some sort of talent in the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:22 am

Amelia sensed the girl had something she wanted to talk about. She led the young girl to one of the tables, motioning her to sit down. "You can tell me. I am bound by confidentiality, I won't tell a soul." She said kindly as she took a seat oposite to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:31 am

Larissa nodded a little uncertainly before settling into the seat she was now sat in, looking down at her hands, she played with them in her lap.

"You see.." Larissa coughed, unsure how to begin. "I see things..." She nervously bit her lip and looked up at Professor Larkin to watch for her initial reaction to what she had said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 am

She nodded in understanding. "We all see things dear. Some more clearer than others." She tilted her head slightly to the side. "What did you see my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:38 am

Larissa nodded, preferring her rationality to the usual shocked and suprised response she recieved, or the pleased and seductive glances of the death eaters for her knowledge.

"Well, recently, its been pretty much the same vision repeated.." Larissa frowned a little. "A snake battling a snake and two lambs caught in the crossfire..." She frowned, it sounded ridiculous said allowed but it made all too much sense when she was actually in the vision, when she came out of it, it was all just a haze of serpents and innocents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:45 am

She nodded, starting to ponder what the vision meant. "With visions, the meanings usually are tied to the person who sees them. What do you connect snakes with? Or the lambs?" She asked with a calm kind tone.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:08 am

Larissa thought over Mrs Larkin's comments, her associations with those animals...
"Snakes, I generally link with Slytherins," Larissa shrugged at the general association. "And lambs with innocence." She frowned, thinking how they could link. Slytherins fighting over innocents, it wasn't something they were generally associated with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:46 am

She nodded. "Well the vision won't make sense untill full filled, but there are obviously some innocents who will be fought over by two persons. Have I been any help at all?" She asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:10 am

"I think it just helps saying it aloud to someone..." Larissa spoke and instantly broke off, someone that doesn't judge me and act like this is a gift from the dark lord himself. "Thank you, I should probably be heading to class." Larissa nodded gratefully in the direction of the Professor before standing up from her seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:32 am

She smiled kindly to Larissa. "Anytime miss Lestrange. I am here to help." She then nodded and stood up as Larissa was about to leave. "That is probably the best miss Lestrange. Have a nice day." She said kindly to the young student.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:47 pm

"You too," Larissa nodded before making her way out of the classroom and down the trapdoor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]   Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparations for class [Tag: Anyone]
Page 1 of 1