Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 am

Jim shrugged. "I don't know. Zonko's? I hear they got some pretty neat stuff in there." Not that Jim was into playing tricks or anything, but maybe just browsing the aisles would be fun. It was bound to be exciting if Evaine was with him, that was for sure. He soon paid for his outfit and had it in a shopping bag. He was surprised at how cheap it was. It seemed like Evaine had an eye for good prices as well as fashion.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:47 am

Holding the little kitten in her arms still Eva had a craving for sweet's "Alright but later lets get some candy i want something with chocolate.' she laughed. Holding Piper with one hand she used her free hand to wrap it around Jim's arm smiling sweetly at him "Unless you wanna go back to the common room and make out." she slightly grinned.

((could you start a topic Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 am

Jim laughed. "Chocolate's fine by me." He knew how much Evaine loved chocolate bars. It was another thing the two of them had in common. He was still smiling as he followed Evaine out of the store, with Piper curled up in her arms.

((Sure. Very Happy))

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2