Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can we pleease go hunting now? (TAG: Akasha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

Can we pleease go hunting now? (TAG: Akasha) Empty
PostSubject: Can we pleease go hunting now? (TAG: Akasha)   Can we pleease go hunting now? (TAG: Akasha) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:36 am

They stood outside the forbidden forest.
"Pleeaase come hunt with me!" Neffie begged. "It's so boring to go alone, and there hasn't been much excitement around school!! If I don't do something soon I'll go mad!"
She watched her older sister carefully. She had been trying to get Akasha to hunt with her for days. Neffie had come to Hogwarts hoping for a more exciting time than she had at home. Yet, so far the year had been dull. dull. dull. She needed to feel that thrill of a chase. And since here she was forbidden to chase humans...she would have to make do with the creatures of the forest.
"Come on, Akasha! It'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Can we pleease go hunting now? (TAG: Akasha)   Can we pleease go hunting now? (TAG: Akasha) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:16 am

Akasha stood on the outskirts of the forest with her sister Nefertiri, her lips pursed in annoyance as her glaring eyes went back and forth between her sister and the forest. Neffie had be trying to get her to go hunting with her in the forest for about two weeks now, but every time, Akasha said no. It wasn't like she didn't want to spend time with her little sister, it was just that she didn't want to leave the castle. There was so much going on lately, especially with Jayden, that she didn't want to risk being absent when something did indeed happen, and he was somehow hurt. She'd never be able to forgive herself if something happened to her.

But tonight was an exception. Jayden's mean attitude and pity party got to be too much, and she needed a break. So she went for a walk on the grounds to just enjoy the cool night air. Her sister found her and now here they were.

She glanced at the younger vampire once more, before finally groaning loudly. "Fine, Neffie, we'll go hunting. Goodness you're persistent." She muttered to herself. She took off her outer robe and hung it on a nearby tree branch; no need to get that torn or wrinkled. "You're lucky that I haven't fed in a while. I really do not want to be far from the castle..." She trailed off, looking back warily at the glowing windows in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Can we pleease go hunting now? (TAG: Akasha)   Can we pleease go hunting now? (TAG: Akasha) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Neffie squealed with glee. "Finally!"

She quickly kicked off her shoes. She much preferred being able to feel the ground beneath her feet as she ran. She knew that Akasha had been busy taking care of one friend or another, but Neffie didn't see the point. They were all mortal and going to die anyways. THEY were the immortal ones. She grinned, allowing her pointed teeth to slip into view, glinting in the midnight.

"The castle has a greater chance of burning down if I'm there," she said mischievously. when Akasha turned to look, she rolled her eyes. "Oh stop worrying about whoever it is, and have some fun!!"

She slipped into the trees silently, blending into the shadows almost naturally, ears twitching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we pleease go hunting now? (TAG: Akasha)   Can we pleease go hunting now? (TAG: Akasha) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can we pleease go hunting now? (TAG: Akasha)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: