Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:46 am

Classes were actually going well, much to Ed's surprise, but he felt like his students were still seeing Astronomy as "that boring class where we just stare at the sky all the time." So, to try and give them a little incentive, Ed was going to stock up on some sweets. If his students answered questions right, they would get a free piece of candy. Food always motivated teenagers these days, right? At least, that's what Ed figured. But as he wandered the shop, he felt a loss at what exactly to stock up on. It seemed like everything was popular.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:33 am

((Hi! ^^))

Nani was standing in front of a shelf full of lollipop of differents forms.. it was from a lot of time that she didn't go out from the castle or do something different from a lesson or a Quidditch practise.. the last events were really difficult for her and she didn't really want to go out but now she was 'ready' to go on.. thanks also to Miranda.. She smiled and watched all the sweetness on the shelf.. What could she take? There were a lot of stuffs and she didn't know which one choose..
As she backed she bumped someone.. she turned and saw that he was one of the teachers of Hogwarts.. she blushed.. "I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:53 pm

((Hello! Very Happy Thought this thread was just going to gather dust. XD))

Edward was so consumed with looking at every sweet around him that he totally wasn't paying attention to where he was going and ended up bumping into someone. He gave a very unmanly yelp, as he normally did when he was startled. But he relaxed when he saw that it was just a student and not something more threatening, like a huge dragon or a mischievous ghost. "Oh no, no, forgive me," he quickly said. "Got a bit distracted with everything in here. So much to look at you know?" He looked at the student for a moment, trying to remember her name. "You're Miss...Pelekai, right? Your brother's the school doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:42 am

Nani smiled seeing that he wasn't going to scold her or grumble all the time.. "Yes there are so many sweetness.. it's easy get distracted by them!" she said pointing at the shelfs.. "I.. I was looking at the lollipop.." she smiled pointing at them..
She nodded as he talked about her brother.. "Yes.. I'm Nani Pelekai.. my brother is the doctor.." she smiled giving her hand..
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:46 am

"Ah, those were my favorites when I was a student," Ed said, looking at the lollipops along with Nani. "I remember getting a huge one in my fifth year. Took me over a month to finish the whole thing. It was almost as big as my head." He laughed a little at the memory. He remembered showing his prize candy to Greta once, and was a bit disappointed when he remembered that ghosts couldn't really taste things. He was brought out of his nostalgic thoughts when Nani offered her hand to him. He smiled as he shook it. She certainly was polite. "Are the lollipops still popular with the students?" he asked. "I've been trying to get some candy together for my class, to reward students who get questions right and stuff. Nothing's a better motivator than food." He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:11 am

Nani smiled watching him remember his years as a student, it seemed so cute! She remembered that also Sitka used to tell her about his years as a student at Hogwarts.. She laughed at his question.. she was the only girl in the whole school that didn't like chocolate frogs and he was asking her about the liking of the other students?! "Mmmh.." she paused thinking at a good answer.. for what she could see in those years chocolate frogs were sold a lot but also Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans were really popolar.. but maybe with lollipops he would go on a safe way pleasing everyone.. She scratched her chin.. "Yes! I guess so.. " she smiled.. "They are a good reward for students.. I honestly prefer them to chocolate frogs!"
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:22 pm

"Sweet!" Ed said enthusiastically as he managed to get a handful of lollipops and place them in a bag. "Nice to have some input from a third party before I get stuff. God forbid I end up getting one of those candies that, like, turns your head into a balloon or something." He hadn't actually heard of a candy like that before, but hey, it could probably be invented someday. "I wonder what else is around here?" he mused, looking again before he spotted some Cauldron Cakes in the corner, wrapped in bright paper. "Hmm, what do you think?" he asked Nani, glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:40 am

Nani laughed.. it was true if you weren't really used at all those candies you would probably go out from the shop with something wrong.. like that time that Sitka gave to her a strange sweet that made her tongue all violet and grew up too fast.. hopefully there was grandma there.. "Yes! I ate once one that made me regret it!" she laughed.. "Never again!"
She watched him take a Cauldron Cake.. she watched at it.. Chocolate.. she made a face.. chocolate wasn't her favourite in every kind of shape! "Ehm.. yes!" she said without great conviction.. "Yes.. chocolate could work for students.." she scratched her head.. "I think.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:49 am

"Ugh, I know what you mean," Ed said. "I made the mistake of trusting my brothers once when they gave me some Every Flavor beans. I don't know what flavor they were, but I'm pretty sure they were all the nasty ones combined." Ed had learned not to accept candy from his siblings after that. Or anything, for that matter. They were always out to get him. He noticed Nani make a face at the Cauldron Cake. Maybe they weren't as popular as they used to be? "Not big on these, I presume?" he asked. "My mother never was, either. Heck, she tended to stay away from all candy, if possible." That was Ed's mother for you, forever a joy-kill.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:59 am

Nani laughed.. "They're my favourites!" she didn't really understand why people didn't like them.. probably for the bad surprise you could have.. but she didn't care.. "The first one I ate was flavor cabbage!" she laughed.. how much did it suck?!
She smiled awkwardly.. "Nono! I think other students will like them! It's me.." she laughed.. "I don't like chocolate.. so they don't attract me at all.." she laughed and listen to him talking about his mother.. Grandma always said that her mother died for everykind of candy, even chocolate, she would seen.. "It's a pity.. some of those candies are amazing.. " she smiled..
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:12 am

"Well, I guess they can be good, depending on what kind of flavor you get," Ed agreed. "It's always fun to pass them around to friends and have them try to guess the flavor." He and John had done that a couple of times and had erupted into fits of laughter over the surprising flavors they had gotten. "Oh. Well, don't worry. I'll be sure to have plenty of non-chocolate candy too." Just for good measure, he added an equal amount of Cauldron Cakes and Bertie Bots Every Flavor Beans into his bag. "There we go, plenty of variety for everyone," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:01 am

"Yes!" Nani laughed.. "Depends on the flavor.." she watched him take the Beans and the Cakes.. "A lot of candies.." she mumbled watching his bag.. "Are you going to give a candy to each student of the school?!" she laughed covering her mouth.. "'cause we are a lot!" she laughed thinking at the amount of students that were around the school.. like when they were all together in the hall during dinners or on the first day..
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:04 am

Ed gave a little shrug. "Depends on who answers my questions right," he replied, grinning. "If you answer a lot of my questions, correctly, you can be sure on getting a lot of sweets from me." It seemed like Nani was pretty excited about this idea, which was a good thing in Ed's book. It seemed like candy was a good motivator after all. His eyes went back to the rows of candy, wondering if he should stock up on anymore and call it a day. He wasn't sure when he would be able to stop by again, so he wanted to get plenty of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:39 am

"Oh.." Nani blinked watching at his bag.. in effect if she would be more mindful in his lessons from now to the end of teh school she would maybe gain a lot of candies.. she bit her thumb, it was a good idea in the end.. She looked around.. "So.. what else are you going to take?" she asked just to be sure that he would get sweets that she liked..

((Sorry if I reply only now.. Sad But I was really busy! DX))
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:04 pm

"Hmm..." Ed pursed his lips in thought for a moment. "Well, I think we've got a good amount of chocolate in here. Maybe I can put it in a little more of the usual stuff and we'll be good to go." He glanced back at the candy for a moment, brow furrowed as if he were solving a difficult math problem. "Mmm, how about licorice? Does anyone like licorice anymore?" It was kind of an old-fashioned candy, but hey, there were some people who liked stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)   Trying Something New (Tag Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying Something New (Tag Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: