Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

grading papers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:56 am

Jarod sighed as he went over some of the third year students. They weren't that bad but sometimes looking at all these simple but wrong runes made his eyes swim.

He set the papers down and leaned back. He closed and rubbed his eyes trying to bring his eyes back into focus and push away his headache.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:20 am

Audrey peeked into the Ancient Runes classroom. She walked in and looked around the empty classroom, before noticing the office door was open for the professor. She walked to the back of the room and leaned against the door frame.

"Lot of papers to grade, teach?" She asked, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:42 am

Jarod looked up and smiled. One of his favorite students came in.

"So it would seem. So what can I do for you today Audrey?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:50 am

Audrey shrugged. "Can you make the quiddtich results come in faster?" She asked, half sarcastically and half anxious.

"I haven't got any classes today and I'm waiting on the results for the new quidditch team." She stated, walking further into the room.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Jarod chuckled. He stood up and leaned against the desk. "I'm afraid I can't. That's up to the heads of house and the captains. I remember when I was back in school waiting for that too." He grinned. "Anything else I can do to help you?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Audrey stuck her tongue out at him. "I know that..." She said, before sitting on his desk.

She shrugged. "Don't know... I need something to help me get it off my mind so I can relax... Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Jarod looked at the piles of papers on his desk. "If your that bored you could always help me grade the third years papers?" He asked hopefully. He really didn't want to grade papers right now.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Audrey laughed a little. "Me? Grading papers? I doubt I'm the right choice for that." She said, grabbing a paper and skimming over it.

She let out a low whistle. "Wow... this person didn't even try."
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Jarod nodded. "Yeah. Most try and end up making dumb mistakes but then there's the ones that just make your eyes swim with how messed up they are." He rubbed his eyes and temple. "They think we teachers won't notice but we do and it just gives us headaches."
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Audrey shook her head. "You got a colored quill or something that I could use? Or do you use magic to mark all the mistakes on the papers?" She asked, looking up at him.

Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Jarod smiled and passed her a quill and ink. "Quill. I find using spells allows for too many mistakes. After grading it myself I use a spell to make sure I didn't make any mistakes." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Audrey gave him a smile, before dipping her quill and marking a mark on the page with the correction next to it.

"Well, it's best to have another set of eyes, I suppose." She said, studying the page as she marked the mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Jarod smiled. He moved around the desk pulling a chair up to his desk. "Here if your going to help even a little you should be as comfortable as possible." He planed to sit back in his own chair but he wanted to watch her grade a bit first.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:37 pm

She smirked, not moving from her spot. "Quite comfortable up here, Teach. I've never been a fan of desks." SHe said, continuing her work.

"I'll move if I feel I should." She stated, lifting one of her legs onto the table and leaning on it.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Jarod chuckled. "Alright if you insist." He moved around his desk and looked over her shoulder watching her correct this students work with great precision. "I can trust you not to go around blabbing grades right?" He joked. He knew Audrey was too noble to make fun of a third year because they didn't try on one of their pieces of homework.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:14 am

Audrey snorted. "As if, I'm not one of the bullies here at school or one of those kids who thinks they are better then everyone else." She stated, continuing her work.

"You may need to do a private study session with some of these kids; they need some help."
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:27 am

Jarod smiled at her as he watched her grade. She looked so sweet as she went over the papers. He would never tell her that though. For one she was his student and it would be inappropriate. Also she would probably hit him.

"I figured I could trust you. And yes I do need to start a study session for the students having trouble." He looked at her with interest. "Maybe you'd be interested in having extra credit or some house points and help me out as an assistant during the lower level study sessions?" he asked her curiously leaning onto his desk still watching her grade papers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

grading papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grading papers   grading papers Empty

Back to top Go down

grading papers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: