Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dee's Short Fics~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

Dee's Short Fics~ Empty
PostSubject: Dee's Short Fics~   Dee's Short Fics~ EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Tyrant - Brie

It had been 4 years since Brieanne Chrysanthe Devereaux had graduated from Hogwarts. She was a mother to a lovely toddler of about 4 years of age, and life was substantially better. It was only until a letter arrived at her own home that she began to sink back into the rut she hadn't been in for such a long time.

'Dear Brieanne,' the letter read, the letters being scrawled onto the paper in an obvious and careless rush, 'We send you this letter to inform you that your father has been officially deemed as deceased as of this day. We send our well wishes to you in your time of bereavement.. and request your presence at a undisclosed location soon to relieve you of your burdens. You will be notified of the location by owl shortly.'

She sighed as she closed the document, a wax seal catching her eye. It was official. Her hands immediately let go of the paper, letting it flutter to the ground. "Oh, thank Merlin.." she breathed, running a hand through her hair. Her daughter, who had been asleep in her lap, opened her eyes lazily, sleepily smiling at her mother, "Hi, Mummy.." she whispered, Brieanne immediately hugging her, tears streaming down her face.

"Mummy.. why are you crying? Are you hurt?"

"No.. no, Alyvia, honey. I'm happy.. so, so happy. The tyrant can never hurt us again.. ever."

"I'm glad, Mummy."

(I felt like writing.. sorry if it's crap :c )

Last edited by Brieanne Devereaux on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

Dee's Short Fics~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee's Short Fics~   Dee's Short Fics~ EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:36 pm

White Roses - Rose/Vivienne (for Chessie, Chels, and other Rosienne shippers. <3)

Intertwined hands neutralized the bright colors that they were surrounded by, the sweet smell of nature caressing them. Rose and Vivienne had spent half of the day just being in each other's company. That was where they felt most comfortable -- with each other. It had been 2 months since both of them had revealed their feelings for each other, and it was pure bliss. Pure and total bliss.

"Rose," Viv asked, the raven-haired girl lifting her head up off her companion's shoulder. "Yeah, Viv?"

Viv turned so she could see her girlfriend's face, her lips curling into a smile. "You know that I care about you a lot, right?" Rose nodded slowly, raising an eyebrow. "Please don't be all mushy like you did last time.. we both ended up crying.. and you know we both have a reputation to uphold."

Viv laughed slightly. It wasn't her fault that she had tears to shed -- she was just so happy that she finally had Rose for her own. Not that she'd admit that to anyone else, of course.

"Well," continued Viv, looking into Rose's eyes, "I kind of got you something. It's not anything big, but.. I just wanted you to know how much I.. well.."

Vivienne whipped out her wand and said an incantation, whipping up about a dozen white roses in Rose's hands. They were radiant, but soft.. and always stayed fresh. "Rose, I know you said not to get 'mushy', but I can't help it. You've been on my mind for so long.. I just wanted to say that I.."

A grin surfaced on the girl's face, Vivienne reaching out to gingerly touch Rose's cheek. She had been dying to say this for the longest time.

"I love you, Rose."

Rose smiled, running her fingertips over the petals. "..I love you too. White roses and all," she whispered, sighing in relief as she laid her head on Vivienne's shoulder, the couple returning back to their own perfect world.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

Dee's Short Fics~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee's Short Fics~   Dee's Short Fics~ EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Keeping Secrets [Luciana/Ambrose] Lucie's POV

"Luciana, don't go.. please."

His voice tore my heart apart. Sure, I felt bad about pressuring him to tell me what happened at the Ball, but I had to know. He should've been used to my pressuring.. I mean, isn't everybody? I'm like, gorgeous.. but I really didn't feel like it at that moment. My mascara was practically drawing on my face as it mixed with my tears, my eyes were burning, and I couldn't stop leaking..

I mean, crying.

I was angry.. jealous, even. Luciana Avery Saint Clair was never jealous. Here I was, quite the contrary, envious of some little Viper chick that Ambrose put his stupid lips on. I never got this invested in his private life.. so why was I on the verge of sobbing?

"You don't need me," I spat without thinking, my eyes spilling out even more pointless tears, "You never needed me. Friends can be replaced, Ambrose.. and you obviously replaced me."

"I didn't, Lucie.. fuck, I'd never.. never in a million years.."

The look on Ambrose's face almost made me break down. His eyes had lost their sparkle, and his face had fallen drastically. I couldn't bear to look at him, so I directed my attention to the window.

"Just fuck you, Ambrose. Fuck. You. Asshole."

"GOD DAMMIT, LUCIANA!"

I jumped out of my skin. Ambrose was now directly in front of me, holding my shoulders. "Luciana, I'm sorry.. so, so sorry for what I'm about to say.. but you need to stop being a possessive bitch. I'd never hurt you, you know that.. and you know you do. I didn't have to tell you about her, but I did.. and you're freaking out about it."

"Is that what I am to you, Ambrose? A bitch?!" I screeched, promptly smacking the hell out of him. "Don't you EVER call me that again, you fucking--"

Dee's Short Fics~ Tumblr_m8ge1zmtaT1rr1q39

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine, and I was his again. I was submissively his. I would always be submissively his, whether I liked it or not.

After we kissed for a while, he pulled away, biting his lip. "That was our first fight," said he softly, keeping his eyes on my lips, "..You sound so hot when you're angry."

A laugh bubbled up from my throat. Don't ask me why, it just did. I could feel the tension being lifted from my body as I pinned him on the back to the ground, shaking my head at him. "Shut the hell up, you stupid asshole," I said, contradicting my last statement as our lips met again.

Don't even tell me.. I know. I forgive way too easily.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dee's Short Fics~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee's Short Fics~   Dee's Short Fics~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Dee's Short Fics~
Page 1 of 1