Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:25 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

After hearing Aladdin surrender, Vivienne stopped her assailing, flipping her hair over the side of her right shoulder, fixing her dress, and folding her arms. She still wasn't pleased.

When Rose took her hand and thanked her, a small smile crept on her face. "Anytime, Rosie," she said, taking her anger a bit further by promptly kicking Aladdin in his ribs. With her 7-inch heels on. "This is Vivienne fucking Darkbloom speaking to you now, dear.. now you listen and you listen close," said she fiercely, kneeling down to Aladdin's level. "I ever catch you trying to make a move on Rose or any other girl that doesn't want your disease infested ass, consider yourself eliminated from public view. I can make or break you, and I damn sure am going to do the latter. Understand?"

She got up, shaking her head back and forth to fix her hair. Honestly, when she got angry, she didn't remember what she said or what she did. It was like a blackout.. except she was awake. She did know one thing, though..

She wanted Rose Lestrange in her arms and her arms only.

Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Angela blinked for a moment. There were girls whose pants he did not try to get in? That seemed like new information to her. She then pursed her lips. "A guy...?" She murmured. What would she do if she was a guy for a day and how would she look? She'd probably look much like she did now. She was still growing, developing. She didn't have big breasts... rather flat chested, actually, and so she'd probably have a similar physique... maybe with shorter hair? She wasn't sure. She was about to answer when another person entered the common room.

Angela's blue eyes roamed to see Rose Lestrange. Well, that was quite unfortunate wasn't it? The next couple of scenes that played out seemed to bewilder - yet not at the same time - her and made her feel bad only slightly as Aladdin got quite the beating from Vivienne Darkbloom. Angela pursed her lips and crawled over to the other end of the couch, staring over at the three of them. "You 'kay Al?" she questioned, her voice slightly meek only because of the fact of the other Slytherin girls.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Aladdin took in a breath when Vivi kicked him with her seven inch heel. When she and Rose were looking into each others he quickly crawled away over toward the couch and Ange. He held his ribs as he took a deep chug from his bottle of Firewhiskey. "I'm as Ok as a person can be after that." He mumbled to Ange.

He wanted to change the subject. "So you didn't answer my question."
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Angela leaned forward, resting her chin in her hand as she looked at him. She pursed her lips. "Y'know... we can go to the hospital wing if you want..." she murmured. Though, both having had quite a lot of alcohol, she wasn't quite sure how they'd fair out there... plus... it might hurt his pride, she wasn't sure.

Angela stared at him for a moment. Really? Going back to the question? "Uhm..." she bit her cheek in thought. "I... guess..." she cautiously glanced back at the the girls who were still in the room before glancing back forward. "I'd look... the same... or similar...? I don't know. Not very womanly looking as it is..." she mumbled under her breath. It wasn't like she wanted the two Viper girls to hear her. "I'd probably act similar to... do similar things. Nothing... weird... or gross... I dunno." she shrugged. It was the best of an answer she could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Aladdin nodded. "I've been hurt before. If I'm still in pain in the morning I'll go and get looked at. For now I'll just numb myself with this." He held up the bottle and grinned. "Natures pain reliever." he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:20 am

"Make that, if any of the Vipers catch you with your hands on any woman, who doesn't want your filthy hands on them, we will personally castrate you." Rose shrugged simply, before turning back to Vivienne.

"You can calm down now," Rose smiled and brushed a loose strand of hair back behind Evie's ear. It had clearly become misplaced during the fight. "I do appreciate you, you know, defending me." Rose bit her lip, feeling slightly awkward about stating her gratitude aloud. She coughed, trying to break the awkward silence as she debated a way to get away from the source of the problem: Aladdin, and not break contact with Vivienne.

"Evie, shall we head up to the dormitory?" Rose gestured to the entrance she had been heading toward moments before.

[Sorry post is short, really didn't know what to write. xD]
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:45 am

The hard yet elegant look Vivienne had placed on her face had not faultered since she had gotten up from her scuffle with Aladdin. She kept a highly irritated look in her eyes as Rose brushed the strand of hair around her ear, fighting the urge to just grab her wrist and pull her in. The possible feeling of Rose's body against hers in ANY sense was unfathomable right now.. but it was dangerously intoxicating.

Giving a slight nod to Rose's question and her thank you, Vivienne turned towards Aladdin and Angela, flashing a smile towards the introverted girl in particular. "Good evening, Angela, Aladdin.. hope we won't have to have this intervention again," said she in a slightly sultry tone, turning on her heel and exiting with Rose.

(I'll start the topic Chesssie dear<3)
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Angela pursed her lips and nodded slightly. If he was sure. She too knew what it was like to get hurt and she retracted her hands into her sleeves. She still had some old bruises on her body at this moment. In a while they would vanish, only to reappear once she arrived back home. It was how the cycle worked; she just learned to get used to it.

"That it is..." she mumbled, taking a sip of her own bottle. When Vivienne said her goodnights, Angela cast her eyes downward and bowed her head as it to say goodbye. The vipers could be quite frightening when they wanted to... but the, that was why she supposed they were called the Vipers.

Angela let out a sigh once the two girls were gone and she laid somewhat down on the couch. "I guess they do say... that it's always fun and games... until you get kicked with seven inch heels..." Ange murmured, bringing her bottle to her lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:27 am

Aladdin chuckled and winced. "Oh don't make me laugh. It hurts too much." He grinned up at her from his seat on the floor. "Ok so if we are to continue I will take truth. And I'll be taking truth for a bit your dares are dangerous." He said jokingly as he chugged more of his drink as he continued to hold his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:26 pm

"Sorry," she murmured, though there was the smallest hint of a smile tugging at the edges of her lips. She took another sip of the Firewhiskey as he spoke and snorted slightly. Her one dangerous dare. Yes, she supposed that had been quite a bad move, but it really could have been anyone. Might have been a little funnier if it had been a guy, though. Now that... that would have been hilarious.

"Hmn... truth... uhm... what is your guilty pleasure?" She questioned once she finished taking a sip from the bottle. She then pursed her lips. "And, I think it only fair... that I take another dare..." She couldn't help but muse quietly to herself over the fact that she had accidentally rhymed. The alcohol was making things a little more amusing than they normally were. It wouldn't be terribly surprising if she was nearly drunk by now... this was her third bottle after all.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:31 am

(OOc: Sorry i've been lazy and haven't gotten on the computer in days)

Aladdin thought. "Hmm guilty pleasure huh? Ok but you promise not to tell?" When she gave an affirmative he sighed. "Ok I like American Muggle music." He admitted as he took another drink.

"Ok a Dare hmm... I dare you... to turn one item of clothing inside out and ware that for the rest of the day."
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:45 am

[s'okay, my computer is currently broken, so it's very difficult for me to get on anything but my phone (and I hate replying on my phone). Finally got a moment to be on my mum's computer, so I figured I'd make all my replies. <3 ^^]

Angela pursed her lips for a moment, raising her eyebrow ever-so-slightly. American Muggle music? She had never listened to any, as was to be expected. Angela brought the firewhiskey up to her mouth and took a swig. She wouldn't tell, though she still found it highly amusing as the smallest hint of a smile formed on her face.

Ange blinked for a moment. Wear one of her items of clothing inside out for the rest of the day? Well, that wasn't too difficult of a task... though... all she was wearing, besides her undergarments, was her jeans and her sweater. She bit her lip, looks as if she was going to be turning her sweater inside out. Angela placed the bottle of alcohol down for a moment before toying with the edges of her black turtleneck. She took a deep breath, trying not to blush as she pulled it over her head. She was only wearing a black bra on underneath - not that it held much purpose, as Angela was still rather flat chested - and to add to that there were still a few bruises remnant from the last time she saw her parents.

As quickly as she could, for she felt very exposed, Angela turned her sweater inside out and placed it back on. It didn't look much different, really, just the fact that the tag was sticking out in the back and the seams were a little more visible. "U-uhm... truth still?" She questioned, murmuring slightly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Aladdin chuckled lightly still holding his ribs lightly. "Yeah lets stick to the truths. I don't want another heel to my gut or any other part of my anatomy." He joked. He took another sip of his firewhiskey as he waited for his truth.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:35 am

Angela smirked a bit, sipping once more at her alcoholic beverage. She was at the half way mark already... and figured this should probably be her last bottle. She laid down on the couch, her legs dangling over the arm as she stared up at the ceiling. Another truth... hmn... what could she say? She bit her lip for a moment before something came to mind.

"If you're given the change to become invisible for one day, what would you do?" She questioned him, lolling her head to the side so she could look at him.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:55 am

Aladdin looked at her and raised an eyebrow. What kind of question was that? Did she not know him at all? "I'd go into as many girls bathrooms and the prefect bathroom and see if I could find any girls that are freaky enough to want to screw someone they can't see or that they think is a ghost duh." He grinned jokingly. "I would also snek into as many other common rooms as possible and fondle girls and make them think it was someone other guy touching them. I'd try it with one or two teachers to if I got the chance. And I'd prank as many guys as I could from the other houses." He told her grinning. He took another swig.

"Ok truth or darn?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:37 am

Angela rolled her eyes, slightly amused. She should have realized that was what he was going to do. She shouldn't have thought any less from Aladdin. "Mm, I guess I should have seen that one coming, huh?" She questioned lightly. She brought her bottle to her lips, taking a very small sip.

"Dare," she finally came to. She enjoyed the dares a bit more than the truths.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Al chugged down another swig. "Hmm. I dare you... " He smirked. "Speak in rhymes for the next three rounds." He grinned at her waiting for her to start rhyming.

(Sorry it's been crazy the last few days.)
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Rhymes? She thought to herself. Oh my, well, that would be difficult. She was unsure if her alcohol riddled mind would be able to come up with any rhymes... good ones anyway. Well, he never said they had to be good. She took a sip, trying to figure out how to say what she wanted to say next. "Okay, I suppose I can do rhyme. Just give me a few moments of time." It was hard to get her points across, but she thought she would be able to do okay over the next couple of rounds.

"Truth or dare. Pick either, I don't care," she took another swig of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:07 am

Al laughed as she spoke in rhymes. "I'll be sticking with truth Babe." he said jokingly. He took another swig from his bottle feeling a wonderfully high buzz from all the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}   Just Reading My Book {Aladdin} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Reading My Book {Aladdin}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4